[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you holding up, what have you done to improve yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: ThankYouJackieChan.jpg (28 KB, 465x437) Image search: [Google]
ThankYouJackieChan.jpg
28 KB, 465x437
How are you holding up, what have you done to improve yourself in the past 7 days?
Also please get it off your chest and share whatever you are struggling with, I will try to help, and if anons have advice for others, please share!
>>
File: 1460755655756.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1460755655756.gif
2 MB, 240x180
doing badly; found out i'm a genetic freak

don't care, far too late to treat now.

kind of glad I'll never have a normal life, now I don't even have to pretend to try anymore so it's been a little bit liberating actually.

thanks for asking jackie chan.
>>
>Want to die
>Scared i'll fuck it up and end up brain damaged or crippled
>Been this way for over a decade

About the same
>>
File: SomaliBro.jpg (135 KB, 457x752) Image search: [Google]
SomaliBro.jpg
135 KB, 457x752
>>28096186
>People in literal third world countries are doing better than me
>>
File: ryry in red.jpg (59 KB, 564x784) Image search: [Google]
ryry in red.jpg
59 KB, 564x784
I'm struggling with an empty life, a lack of social ability, and an even worse shortage of self-worth. In other words I'm your average hopeless 4chan user.
>>
>>28096241
What do you actually have anon? Brock Lesnar is a genetic freak too
I understand if you don't wanna talk about it
>>
File: 1388903259080s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1388903259080s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>28096186
I have been studying a lot and finally quit my shitty retail job, I hope that by the end of the year when I graduate from college I can finally start woring on what I really want.
I'm also going to japan the next week, it's my first time traveling alone, so I'm a little nervous but also excited.
So pretty good so far, I wish I had friends though, but I'm already accostumed to being alone by now.
>>
>>28096287
What are you doing in your average day? Do you have a job, are you close to your parents?
What were you doing before this decade of being like this, what was the turning point which lead you to this?
>>
>>28096287
This

How the fuck can I make sure I dont end up a vegetable if I slash my wrists
>>
>>28096371
Don't slash your wrists

Jump in front of a train
>>
I hate my life so much. But, I've been applying to jobs and working up the will to get back into school. I'm going to finish my short story today.
I wish I was better then this though.
I want to get a job as fast as I can.
>>
>>28096292
The costs of living are very low in countries like that, how old are you and do you have a job?
If not have you applied for any? Did you ever try to apply yourself and look into the majority of good paying domains out there and try to get into any of them.
>>
>>28096423
I'm a cook, I mainly fry stuff like dumplings and pastries. I'm 24 years old.
>>
> started taking higher dosage of Effexor
>lost more weight
> got a roasties number even though it was a whale and she asked me first
>>
>>28096186
>get it off your chest and share whatever you are struggling with
I forgot to take my meds this morning so now I'm waiting out the night until I can take them in the morning

My arms are stiff all over and hurt whenever I move them because I'm a dumb fucking retarded attention whore.
>>
>>28096298
Get a gym membership, not only into the "just lift brah" sense, but it will be an easy environment to fill a spot in your empty life, by following a gym routine, making personal record goals. It will also help with the lack of social ability by just having the usual small interactions, such as "Excuse me, how many more sets do you have here / Can you spot me for a few reps / Sorry can you tell me if my deadlift form is correct " and you will see that they won't bite or anything and then you thank them. Your sense of self-worth will increase when you see results on your body, after months.
>>
Fucking Chris-Chan is actually making money off selling sonichu amiibo's.
While I get no call backs from sending in my resume...

I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
Still hating myself, still waking up tired, food is still the only good thing of my days, looking to buy an helium tank.
>>
>>28096356
You are doing great anon!
That is a big decision in your life, and I say worry about it the after the Japan trip, during that week I want you to forget about any kind of worries that you have and enjoy!
I'm curious how much is the trip going to cost you?
>>
>>28096186
Fuck you Jackie, I know all about your offshore accounts.
>>
>>28096407
I just got a job myself this week too anon actually, it was only an online application too which is mostly a gamble, if you want a job as you can and you really meant it, try to call in yourself, or even better, walk into the place if it's near you, it puts you on a whole new level in terms of your interest for the companies, and it doesn't look like they are just one little thing there in your online hunt.
>>
File: a112431.jpg (30 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
a112431.jpg
30 KB, 200x200
>>28096186
Some drunk normalfags were drunk and laughing like baboons outside so I threw a piss filled balloon at them.
>>
>>28096710
I do that and no luck but, glad you got yourself a job anon.
Hope you do well at it too.
>>
>>28096462
I'm no expert so why don't you use some of your free time everyday to look up on the internet for complex recipes, get good at making them, and then apply to be a cook at better paying places?
>>
>>28096487
Pussy is still pussy, good job
>>
>>28096525
Get an app or set an alarm on your phone for that time you need to do it, maybe even make a note and put it somewhere you will see it in the morning, the mirror in your bathroom,
>>
>>28096538
Call them yourself, ask if they had the chance to look at your resume, if they didn't call them again sometime soon, show your interest
>>
>>28096186
I'm pretty happy but I hurt all over.
Managed week 5 day 1 of c25k yesterday after work, third attempt at it.

At this rate I should clear week 5 in less than three weeks. Some people I've seen post took six, so I think I'm doing well.

I think I should look for a better job. This one's dead end as fuck and min wage but it's SUPER COMFY.
>>
>>28096598
You have too little stuff to look forward too, if you really like food, start making money so you can eat even better food in expensive places, instead of spending it on a helium tank
>>
>>28096670
Have a nice day anon, hope you're doing good
>>
>>28096774
Question is anon, did you hit them? How did they react?
>>
>>28096620
In dollars it would be 2658 for the hotel and passage, then I will bring at least 2000 usd (that are like 223,000 yen or so) I also have my credit card in case I run out of money, but I don't htink so, I don't planning to spend much there except for maybe some figures or doujins.
>>
>>28096782
Thanks anon, I've been looking for a months too, it's like a video game, if you want that rare item to drop you have to try it many times, good luck on your hunt, you will 100% get a response eventually
>>
>>28097060
Thanks for the insight anon, I plan on going as well at some point, I hope you enjoy, and remember to forget about anything else in the world,
>>
>>28097119
Your welcome bro, I hope you can go there someday too.
>>
>>28096186
Y'know, I hear Jackie Chan is a pretty big asshole to work with on set.
>>
File: jackie-chan-9.jpg (95 KB, 306x400) Image search: [Google]
jackie-chan-9.jpg
95 KB, 306x400
>>28096186
Yo Jackie, I did pretty good this week. I went walking twice and didn't drink at all.

oh and by the way, I'm the only Jackie poster around here, wat do you think youre doing?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.