[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a white guy told me if girls liek me then they have daddy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>tfw a white guy told me if girls liek me then they have daddy issues

Why are white men so evil?
>>
Sounds pretty accurate to me, it's not like daddy issues and female social manipulation tactics are his fault.
>>
>>28096224
so basically you're saying that black men are not capable of attracting a normal female.
>>
>>28096239
I'm saying that you're a lower lifeform and should be confined to africa.

Take that as you will.
>>
>>28096273
how are you better than me though?
>>
>>28096239
Yeah, females are purely calculating when it comes to finding partners and normal females look for someone with the highest possible social status, which usually means white males.
>>
>>28096312
so by extension you're saying all chances for non-whites getting a normal female is improbable
>>
>>28096347
No, because the same cultural hive mind women borrow from exoticises racial difference, so when a girl wants to rebel or make herself look more unique than her friends she'll have a temporary interracial relationship.
Usually this desire for self definition coincides with their being most fertile.
>>
>>28096399
im going to eat your flesh
>>
>>28096442
Are you going to put me in a giant soup cauldron and dance around it, hooting and chanting first?
How gauche.
>>
>>28096497
No, I'm jsut going to bite into you. Cooking is for pussies and our appendix can handle raw meat
>>
>>28096181

Sounds like he's the one with issues.
>>
>>28096516
but the guy who said it was a jew who's really smart anon
>>
>>28096181

He is probably low test. and has a deep primal fear of you cucking him.
>>
>>28096513
It's incidents like these that fuel reactionary hate, anon. Maybe you could concentrate your efforts on healing the black community instead.
>>
File: 1432429996834.png (1 KB, 214x198) Image search: [Google]
1432429996834.png
1 KB, 214x198
>>28096532
>jew
!!!!!!!!!

btw kill yourself, fuckin nigger scum
>>
>>28096629

Go back to /pol/ you autiste
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.