[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the last dream you had robots? How realistic did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1439682910661.gif (2 MB, 390x158) Image search: [Google]
1439682910661.gif
2 MB, 390x158
What's the last dream you had robots?
How realistic did it feel?
I'll share mine if enough people post.
>>
I had a dream last night that I got a job as a pro hockey referee and my first night was during a playoff game
I got in the way, a player hit me and I got booed
then I woke up
>>
>>28096098

Pretty close to this
>>
I dont usually remember my dreams, and this one was strangely mundane as well, but i dreamt that i was playing OSRS again. Except that i was good at it, obviously lol. Made me almost consider goin back to the game.
>>
>>28096098
I think I had it yesterday.
Thing being I found myself in some kind of narrow log cabin, I presume in syberia, don't ask why.And for some reason it was filled entirely with people that I got to know throught my life.Many faces I forgot that I even knew, some I tried to erase form my memory, but guess they nested somewhere deep, to now appear in such way.The cabin was cozy, and despite the clutter it was rather calm, quiet and peaceful.But I did feel like I can't find myself anywhere around, not to mention loneliness.
Which is really no different form how I feel now.

also, good gif
>>
The last dream I had was this morning where I was starting a new semester at some sort of university. I was trying to find my way to the other side of campus when I found out I had to use a tube-like slide to get there. I was disturbed with using it, so I put on my headphones to listen to music. I guess the music was kind of loud because the girl behind me commented on it and wanted to befriend me when we reached the other side. When I got to the bottom, I realized I was going to be late, so I didn't wait for her. I didn't even end up going to class because I realized I was late.
>>
>>28096098
i dream about just hanging around and being comfy with my cousin, the only girl i have ever really been close to dont judge me
sometimes weird things happen, or its some kind of post-apocalyptic world (which i seem to have some kind of fetish for) but mostly its just like some kind of super realistic escapism from this lonely hell.
>>
I was cuddling with a dog when it suddenly bit down on my neck and pretty much killed me. Woke up in a cold sweat and a weird feeling in my neck while simultaneously being terrified to death.
>>
File: 1430636790377.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1430636790377.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
OK, OP here, mine was strangely vivid, like it felt a whole lot like real life.
>it's blurry, things get into focus, there's a heavy film grain
>im just kinda layin on this couch or some shit
>suddenly, my oneitis just kinda appears there
>starts innocently enough, she's kinda close
>she takes a hold of my hand, we start just talking about everyday shit, nothing too serious or personal
>I think nothing of it
>suddenly, she starts getting close, and giving me light kisses on my head
>without warning at all and I'm kinda freaking out
>and then, bam, full on kiss
>I'm completely dazed
>suddenly the loudest explosion I've ever heard or felt happens
>everything goes black
>I wake up with a headache

Crazy shit yo, I know it sounds like something a 13 year old would write, but everything felt so fucking real, like I legitimately thought I died when that explosion happens
>>
I had a dream I booted up my computer. Steam auto-opened and it said 'SPECIAL UPDATE IN PROGRESS' and then after the bar filled it went into fullscreen, with an aspect ratio like a movie. There was this room with a concrete wall on one side, and then suddenly Gabe Newell burst through the wall like the Kool Aid man, wearing the HEV suit (or whatever it's called) and holding a box that said HL3 on it. Then the words 'HALF LIFE 3 RELEASED' flashed on the screen in big cartoony words.

Cross my heart and hope to die.
>>
>>28096098
I dreamt that some famous person made a thread and you were only allowed to post questions
I think I called them a fag and just ended a question mark at the end
I usually have like 3-4 dreams per night and they all feel very real, but I take mirtazapine and it's a very common side effect
>>
I watched Stranger Than Fiction high yesterday, so last night I had a really long and vivid (lucid at times?) dream about buying and eating cookies.

The dream restarted every time I was about to take a bite, it was horrible
>>
>>28096892
>and just ended a question mark at the end
I can't type
and put a question mark behind it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.