[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1460380541819.jpg (418 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1460380541819.jpg
418 KB, 768x768
Who /off medication/ here? I've accepted the fact that I'm schizophrenic and I'm going to learn to live with it.
>>
>>28095915
always get asked if I've been taking my meds always have to lie and say yes they just want to control our brains.
>>
>>28095915
You shouldn't have posted here.

They can find you now.
>>
>>28095915
take your meds you fucking retard
>>
>>28096104
You don't understand what antipsychotics do to you. They make you a passenger in your own life and have all other kinds of horrible side effects. I've taken every brand of antipsychotic and my current one, latuda, made me restless and tired at the same time to the point of torture.
>>
I was here last night
What's up mang?
>>
File: trippy dmt portrait.jpg (195 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
trippy dmt portrait.jpg
195 KB, 768x1024
>>28095915
>>learn to live with it
>>schozophrenia
nb4 you die in the street babbling to yourself
That or you bump into me on the street and start shaking my hand and giving me wrong directions to the grocery store I already knew how to get to.
TAKE THE DAMN MEDS
>>
I'm bipolar I'm supposed to take lithium and latuda but I only take the lithium.

I honestly can't wait to die.
>>
>>28095915
To get off an involuntary treatment order after being committed to the ward for potentially developing schizophrenia I told them I didn't have any symptoms when they asked.

At this point I'm pretty sure I'm not schizophrenic but there's definitely some psychosis there.

I can't function on the meds and off them I get worse every day. Life is terrible.
>>
>>28096376
Life is good right now. Its like the dopamine is returning to my brain. I can experience pleasure again. I'm never taking antipsychotics again.
>>
>>28096661
I'm glad you're feeling better anon. I wish you al the best
>>
>>28096561
That doesn't sound like Schizophrenia at all.
>>
File: 1461383702354.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461383702354.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>28096561
Don't take the meds.
>>
>>28096645
Kill yourself already cutting attention whore.
>>
>>28096661
You need to meet lots of other people so that they can assess whether or not you're a threat to yourself or others. You can't make that judgement yourself
>>
>>28096311
A friend of mine is taking Clozapine daily illicitly (lying to medical professionals) and despite not having symptoms that need to be treated by anti-psychotic medication.
What do you think about that? Personally I think he's lost his sanity either way.
>>
>>28096799
Good idea. I'll get out more.
>>
File: 3252351.png (206 KB, 663x427) Image search: [Google]
3252351.png
206 KB, 663x427
>>28096825
I love you, we all love you. I hope you know that.
>>
Worst delusions you've ever believed in?

>Others can hear my thoughts
>Aliens rule the world
>I'm in hell
>I'm the only one alive
>I'm a slave
>English language is a mind control language
>My TV / Computer is trying to tell me hidden messages

I still want to develop psychic powers, know it's cringe tier but Psychosis seems like the right direction if you can properly manage it, problem is it's impossible unless you are supported, like Shamans in a tribe

What delusions have you suffered from Robots?

Any times you felt Psychic?
>>
>>28096966
My worst one was that I could use mind control. It got me into some weird situations
>>
>>28097002

Do tell the tales m8
>>
>>28095915
A patient in my mental hospital that likes talking to me started taking antipsychotics and she seemed to get a lot better
Now they want to squirt something(can't remember the name of it) in her body with a syringe and 2-3 weeks after that she can leave the hospital
She had some bad reactions to some antipsychotics, but she found some that really work for her

I am on Venlafaxine, Mirtazapine, and Xanax
Xanax helps the most but it's kinda shit because of the whole addiction thing
>>
>>28096966
>Thought I was a middle aged man who owned a Land Rover
>Was actually a very drugged up 19 year old
>Apparently woke up and thought it was a dream
>Started randomly dancing saying wake me up
>Just dancing on the spot eyes wide open
>Just hearing beeping
>Wanted to die
>Thought I was going to die

Haven't touched any synthetic stuff since. Some of them are beyond nasty.
>>
>>28096966
>parents are putting lsd and steroids in my food and drink to try and alter my mind and body
>>
>>28097080
Could it be insulin? They like to inject that in to the butts of misbehaving patients.
>>
>>28096966

>The government is watching me using infrared sensors mounted on helicopters
>My friends are conspiring against me

Pretty entry-level stuff desu
>>
>>28097285
Nah I live in a country where they treat patients like human beings
Especially since it's a fancy private hospital
>>
Olanzapine 30mg, 10 in the morning and 20 in the evening. Side effect is muscle tremors and random painful muscle tensing. So they prescribed me a parkinsons medication to make my muscles butter. My body feels heavy and weighed down all the time, so I stay in bed longer than I should, but I can't sleep.

The antipsychs only work for me while I'm well rested, as soon as I get a little bit tired everything in my noggin gets very loud, and I shift between places in some tangential hopscotch game between fantasies.

I use pain to make it stop, and have damaged my jaw due to clenching to bring my focus back to reality.

I suck at taking my pills regularly too, I'll miss at least three doses a week, either the morning or the evening ones.
>>
>>28097292

There are elves that live in my room and guard me while I sleep, I've tried talking to them but they're stoic like the british royal guards. I did get one to smile once though

Aluminum foil over the window of my computer room, mostly to deter anyone seeing in, but secretly because I know the amount of foil so close to me will scramble any attempts to read me.

I am horribly against routine, I'm afraid of doing things more than once because then the people watching me will think I'm predictable and start noticing patterns - so I try to be as erratic and impulsive as possible, which is not very hard.

I never sleep when the sun is down, because that's when the shadows are most powerful, and I won't let them touch me.
>>
Does anyone else get hyper when they're having a bad moment?
>>
>>28095915
Unless you're John Nash it's gonna be a bad time 4u
>>
>>28097404
damn dude that sucks. is it hard to be productive?
>>
File: 1461141734068.jpg (315 KB, 786x800) Image search: [Google]
1461141734068.jpg
315 KB, 786x800
I got the memetal illnesses (depression/ anxiety)
>bupropion 450mg
>Desvenlafaxine 50mg
>clonazepam .5mg 2x a day
>diazepam 5mg a day (or as needed desu, but p much daily)
>tranny meds if you count em.
When does it get better?
>>
>>28096311
>>28096607
FUCK Latuda
>>
>>28097637

I neetbux and wagekek at the same time, I'm only legally allowed to work 15 hours a week which I barely manage to do, but I work at starbucks and they're super accommodating to partners with needs, which is great. As far as being productive otherwise goes, if it's something interesting to me I can pour some attention into it for like an hour at a time. It makes hobbies and projects easy to start, but I find them piling up unfinished and I never actually finish anything.

What saddens me the most, is that's I can't read books anymore. I can stare at the pages and read the text, but I can't build the story in my head... like I forget thirty pages ago and can't remember past 10 pages ago. It fucking sucks man I used to read a lot and I miss it.
>>
>>28097765
Have you noticed decreased effects in the diazepam over time?
>>
>>28097962
Yeah. I can just ask my mom for some of hers tho. I used to break em in half desu.
>>
File: 1461375862552.jpg (101 KB, 1440x2464) Image search: [Google]
1461375862552.jpg
101 KB, 1440x2464
OP here again. Just worked out and had a smoke by the park in the rain. Life is so beautiful when you're off antipsychotics. Being off them has really made me appreciate the world more and it's beauty. Sure, I get some weird ideas from time to time. But I'm glad I'm not having my mind chemically castrated any more. Never take antipsychotics.
>>
>>28098051
I thought this until I relapsed.
>>
>>28098051

For me anti psychotics done nothing. I stopped taking them.

I was on Olanzapine Teva.

Had an experience of Psychosis and it was the best and worst time of my life.

I feel like there really is potential in your brain to influence reality, just depends if you can handle it or not.
>>
>>28096966
>I'm a slave
>a delusion
le merchant face
>>
>Read article about how good water is for you
>Drank 7-8 liters a day without fail and refused to stop
>>
>>28098051

>worked out
>had a smoke

wat
>>
>>28098304
>dentists recommend brushing teeth maximum 3 times per day
>brush them 4 times
Such is life as a twisted sociopath
>>
>>28098347

>carrries toothbush in fanny pack 24/7
>brushes after eats anything

Mah nigga
>>
>>28098320
It's the best feeling to smoke after working out. So peaceful
>>
>>28098347
7-8 liters a day is pretty bad for you.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.