[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /r9k/. I made a Skype group for fembots only. If you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1395591282364.jpg (104 KB, 493x700) Image search: [Google]
1395591282364.jpg
104 KB, 493x700
Hello, /r9k/.
I made a Skype group for fembots only. If you want in, post your Skype ITT and I'll verify + add you.
>>
>another homo thread
snowey111
I wanna join. Just bi-curious
>>
>>28095801
No, sorry. It's girls only, not gay men.
>>
>>28095883
>It's actually girls
Ok well make that clear then. You're risking a lot of bad feelings for men here. Just post a timestamp with a hand in the OP or whatever.
You know guys here are terribly vulnerable to women. I know it's a pretty meme thing to ask but zoning off your own space is important, men need their safe space too.
>>
>>28095947
>Ok well make that clear then
>>Hello, /r9k/. I made a Skype group for fembots only.
>>
Pick one and only one roastie
>fembots
>real people
>>
>>28095786
take it to >>>/soc/ skype threads don't belong here
>actual females on r9k
so this is just a bait thread
I see
>>
How old are the girls? Maybe I might join
>>
>>28096209
>decidedly bumps the thread
How little time do you spend here really? There's been tons of threads for gays to meet up or whatever. It's like the Steam friends thread. If this is really a single femanon in the OP you've been terribly mislead. Go to lolcow instead.
>>28096264
>>28096253
Also this. They pretend to be girls. Everyone knows they're just gaybots.
>>
>>28095786
Fembots as in lonely shut-ins, or just female users of /r9k/?
>>
>>28096297
Yes, but this is a group for fembots.

>>28096281
All ages.

>>28096307
Female users of /r9k/.
>>
>>28096386
get to soc you dumb cunt
meetup and group threads are banned here
>>
>>28096386
Is people like eliza welcome? Is teens there?
>>
File: cold regards.png (44 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
cold regards.png
44 KB, 640x560
>>28095786
> this is what r9k has become

This is genuinely depressing, I'm not even going to call you a whore. Does anyone have that comic about how male spaces get invaded by casuals, and then girls come along and completely ruin it with their attention whoring? It starts off with a group of guys playing cards, I think
>>
>>28096394
I don't care if there's teens, but no dramamongering allowed.
>>
File: sobs.png (328 KB, 441x395) Image search: [Google]
sobs.png
328 KB, 441x395
>>28096458
> no dramamongering allowed
> female skype group

You couldn't even make this shit up
>>
>>28096386
>All ages.
Ok so you've started a new group since you can't answer
>female users of r9k
You've restricted the group to an incredibly small minority since you've excluded trans people
>this group is for fembots
Yeah and you complained when I made it clear you should make that clear if that was your intent.
>>28096435
Yeah well. That's one thing. This is bait at best. This girl decided to come to a board which has very negative views on women and the "girls" here are either trans people or gays pretending.
Note how it's not an invasion it's just a step beyond. Pretending they need to isolate themselves. She should be recruiting in pretty much any thread where there's a claim. If I were a girl I'd skip a thread like this because it's just gay guys.
>>28096458
>no drama
Good luck..
>>
this reminds me of the male only skype group someone tried to make here a few months ago
butthurt "women" doxxed him and posted his info on here because they were pissed off he wanted to have a female free space

what makes you think you're any different?
why should you get a female only space if any male only space we try to make gets shut down instantly?
why do you want to make a female only space out of our male only space here at r9k?
why can't you just go to lolcow like the rest of the people?

the answer to all of them is attention, you want attention and money fro the people here because you're a shitty awful fucking person
>>
>>28096489
>Yeah and you complained when I made it clear you should make that clear if that was your intent.
I did, though. I said fembots only.

>>28096482
I can try.

>>28096515
I didn't know about that, that sounds pretty shitty if it really did happen. It sounds like whoever doxxed him must've had some other vendetta than just sperging out over a Skype group, though. Why not just start another male-only group? They can't dox everyone.
I don't care about attention or money, I just want to start a group for girls who also happen to browse /r9k/. I mean no offense toward you or anyone else.
>>
>>28096682
>other vendetta
it was a self-proclaimed "femanon" that was mad the rule was if you claim to be female, you get the boot for attentionwhoring
there was no other motive
>I just want a group for girls
but why though? why do you get one when in the past all male spaces have been torn down? do you get what I'm saying? why should you be some superior gender in this regard?
why are you even here if you don't want attention or money?
just go to fucking lolcow, it's basically the same, but it's all female instead of all male
leave our male space the fuck alone if you want a female space you dumb cunt
>>
Add nelppa
>>
>>28095786
that's a good idea anon, best of luck to you
>>
>>28096765
>it was a self-proclaimed "femanon" that was mad the rule was if you claim to be female, you get the boot for attentionwhoring. there was no other motive
Then yeah, she's crazy. Make another one.
>why should you be some superior gender in this regard?
Skype groups don't make you superior.
>why are you even here if you don't want attention or money?
Like I said, I want a fembot group. I'm not targeting/asking you for anything. It's all going to be daijobu, anon. Hiding this thread is basically the same thing as removing it if this isn't the type of content you want to see, too, and I have only made one thread so you don't need to fret about seeing it over and over again.

>>28096780
Added.
>>
>>28096802
Thanks, anon. I appreciate the positivity.
>>
>>28096901
you are a fucking idiot
why do you get to have a female only area when you come into r9k, a male only area and whenever we try to enforce it and keep attentionwhoring girls like you out, we get completely shut down and attacked?
do you not see the stupid absolutely retarded double standard, or are you too much of a stupid cunt to see what you come in and destroy for the sake of attention?
>>
>>28096997
>/r9k/, a male only area
This isn't in the rules. You're probably thinking about Wizardchan. You should go there, girls get banned whenever they're detected. It's a pretty good male-only space.
>>
>>28097449
>It's a pretty good male-only space.
Suure it is. It's not like they get bombarded all the time because of that gamergate business where a female poster (Quincy or something) posted there despite their male only rule and made a shitstorm about how she should be able to go wherever she pleases.

No, it's absolutely clear men can't have explicit safe spaces. It's unrealistic in the current political climate. I don't think you telling us to leave because you've claimed this place is very nice. And it goes against the board culture. Like, you're allowed to post about anything here technically. But we don't. Why can't you just respect the rules we've made in our commune or leave us alone.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.