[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just went to my first lifeguard training of the new summer boys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: swim team qts.jpg (122 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
swim team qts.jpg
122 KB, 500x667
just went to my first lifeguard training of the new summer boys. my dad doesn't understand why i keep doing it every summer. it's because i get to touch qts

>girl rescues me and swims me to side
>our cheeks are touching
>i do the same to her
>touch ass with my knees
>her hair smells like flowers

you have TWO and a half minutes to justify why you're not lifeguarding RIGHT NOW
>>
Literally I've inherited joint and spinal issues from both sides of my family, and the primary treatment for the spine is fusing vertebrae. I've been too poor to visit a doc for it, but I will be able to visit one, soon, hopefully. After that I will even lift
>>
>>28095631
>dat bass doe
>>
>>28095631
>those huge man shoulders on the right
ew

and as for why i dont want to life guard
>wanting to save normie chads who injure themselves on the beach
>you'll go back to sit in your cuck tower while he goes off and gets a sympathy orgy
no thanks m8
>>
>>28095631
Isn't it the life, OP? Especially when you work the same pool with the qts and can sometimes manage to form a friendship where you make yourself out to be a touchy-feely person and you can cop some feels from them without suspicion.
>>
>>28095779
yep, and now i'm going to be one of the most senior lifeguards on staff this year. going to try to nab a kohai gf early on this summer since it's break up season and i want to catch one on the rebound. there's 2 i'm going for. one of them's more tomboyish in apperance but submissive, and the other one's very spunky and "hard to get" but i think she's fond of me too. i swam around on both of their backs, and the spunky one's a lot softer and smells nicer. wouldn't say either of them are "hot", but they're both a million times more fuckable and bring-homeable than the landwhales i've harpooned
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.