[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All those cute girls everywhere and i can''t have none
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ww.jpg (36 KB, 365x347) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
36 KB, 365x347
Also with modern make up and other beauty tools 80% of girls looks beautiful (at least in my country) and if you are average or ugly boy , or you have bad social skills you are doomed in a life of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desire. Why? this fucking existence is painful, and it depends 90% by the genetic lottery... you are a rejected man and you can't do nothing about it.. and don't tell me bullshits, if you are not a chad, you are not allowed to live a life without loneliness. It's fucking painful because you can see wherever you go beautiful girls, but you can't have them, you can only look at them, feeling depressed, that's all. I hate this world, i hate people, i hate this stupid society
>>
>wearing a mask makes girls look beautiful

No, it really doesn't. In every before & after pic, the before ALWAYS looks better.
>>
>>28095588
wtf are you saying... are you blind?
>>
>>28095550
Take a 2/10 man and a 2/10 woman. Getting a beautiful woman is easier than being one.
>>
>>28095614
It is you that is blind to the truth of reality. Some of us can see the matrix for what it really is.
>>
>>28095759
this

All a 2/10 guy has to do is land a decent paying job and he can get a beautiful woman. An ugly guy is redeemable if he can manage to increase his appeal in other areas.

A 2/10 girl is subhuman. She can try makeup and if she has money she can try plastic surgery but her looks doom her. A truly ugly girl (not just a fattie or average girl) has no chance. No amount of effort she pours into improving herself will make her more appealing to men.
>>
>>28095588
Most girls look more beautiful with slight makeup, you know the no-makeup makeup? Something like that. Rose-colored lipstick, a little eyeliner, a little rouge on the cheeks and she would look stunning.
>>
>>28096034
>no-makeup makeup

That a retarded saying, and it's still very visible and annoying to see on girls.
>>
File: 1461095641859.jpg (71 KB, 552x550) Image search: [Google]
1461095641859.jpg
71 KB, 552x550
>>28095588
Fucking this.

I hate than most of them wear make up.
>>
File: sexfrequency.png (8 KB, 659x426) Image search: [Google]
sexfrequency.png
8 KB, 659x426
>>28095759
Women use sex to get the attention of men out of their league.

The men they fuck have no intention of committing, but they keep having flings them instead of men in their league in the hopes one day Chad will commit.

The effects are slight at the top, a 9/10 woman might prefer a 9/10 who will commit to a 10/10 who won't, if the 9/10 prefers flings to monogamy the 9/10 man can date a 8/10 woman, however the effects are compounded so that there is an underclass at the bottom.

Feminists are in full damage control to try and hide this phenomena knowing it could trigger the much feared beta uprising. They try to twist our words and accuse us of believing we are entitled to sex, they claim that stating facts means we are neurotic and "insecure" or that we are bigots and calling people "sluts" is mean. Some of the things they say are right, we aren't entitled to sex and calling someone a "slut" is mean, but we knew that already.

The problem is the denial of facts. It is more difficult for men and they expect us to believe otherwise. The most unattractive men do have to avoid the kind of woman who is obviously only interested in sex with men out of her league in terms of monogamous pairing, whatever you want to call women like that. No one would date us if we wanted to split the bill which means we have to take measures to avoid being taken advantage of. We have to catcall and hit on every woman we see to find even a few opportunities for a relationship. Women do want sex, so a lack of intimacy after a period of time IS a sign that a relationship is going nowhere.

Life is short, we do these things because the alternative is being lonely for the rest of our lives, not because we are misogynists. In fact there is nothing harmful to women about this, we are merely applying our time and energy in a way that doesn't benefit the most attractive women, instead of us creeping on Stacy for months, we lower our standards and take Norma to comiccon.
>>
>>28096880
It's so homogenizing, and it's other women who cajole each other into the makeup arms race to begin with.
>>
>>28097025

I want off this ride, seriously. I can't live a normal life while knowing this type stuff. People like us before the internet only suspected this but never had the date and other guys opinions to back it up. What do we do?
>>
>>28098190
I know, I think that besides aesthetic reasons, I prefer women who don't wear make up, because if she doesn't take part in this "makeup arms race" bullshit, maybe she isn't easily influenced by other types of woman bullshit.

inb4 all women are worthless
>>
>>28097025
this is fake. as people get less attractive their faps get more and more frequent in such a clean pattern? On top of that the most unnattractive guys only jerk of 150 times a year? thats less then once every 2 days whereas many average guys jerk of everyday. Get real stats please
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.