[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 23-year-old soon-to-be medfag >Temporarily NEET while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>Be 23-year-old soon-to-be medfag
>Temporarily NEET while waiting for school to start
>Girlfriend who lives with me is currently in graduate school for physical therapy
>She procrastinated like crazy and now has loads of work to do
>She's begging me to do some of it for her because she "can't handle it"
>Could easily do it, but I'm currently so fucking comfy

What the fuck do I do? I'm so fucking comfy right now. I don't want to do anything but browse 4chan from the comfort of my bed, fap, and go upstairs to have mum make me chickie tendies.
>>
File: 40854.gif (128 KB, 351x398) Image search: [Google]
40854.gif
128 KB, 351x398
>>28095203
>temp neet
>has gf
>wants help

nice try turbofaggot
>>
What kind of a cunt would get someone else to do their work for them?

Does she not have any exams or anything? Does she realize you wont be there for that?
>>
tfw when i was 18-19 i had to take on my own workload and half my ex's because he always procrastinated, easily caught the flu, never got shit done on time, and i did his homework for him out of pity.

i only regret it.
DONT DO ANY OF HER WORK
ALSO DUMP HER FASTER THAN ANYTHING
DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID
>>
>>28095203
The last thing people want when in physical therapy is some stupid fucking lazy cunt who isn't even capable of doing the bare minimum to pass her course

Don't do any of her shit.
>>
>>28095203
Dude, it's your girlfriend, a candidate at being your SO for the rest of your damn life.
People like you and her are supposed to help each other because there's no one else who would give an actual fuck.

And why the hell I'm giving advice to normies?
>>
>>28095389

I know you're right, but I'm just so fucking comfy, man. She even just came up to me and cried, saying how she can't do it and how she is so lost in her classes. It was sad and pathetic. I feel bad for the little cutie pie, and I want to help her....but it just sucks to do homework right now when I'm on NEET vacation :'( Years and years of academic cuckery await me, and I just wanted to enjoy being comfy for a few months
>>
>>28095203
>take a look at it
>frown
>explain that you don't know this stuff and how it's very different from the shit you learned
your good senpai
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.