[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Felony thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (10 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 362x358
Who /criminal/ here???

I have to confess to r9k, I believe I am legitimately a felon.

>be me
>be hungry and fuck and only 4 dollars to spare
>go to McDonalds
>get egg mcmuffin combo meal with a Diet Coke
>was the now satisfying and delicious meal I've had in weeks
>only 3.99

Robots I am here to tell you, a meal like that should have cost me $15.00. I feel like I LITERALLY ROBBED McDonalds.

How do I get over this guilt? What do I do to redeem myself?
>>
What I do is go in get a drink from the garbage and get a refill
>>
>>28095092
You're not afraid of diseases or anything?
>>
>>28094987
why is McDs so fucking good, it even doubles as a laxative to keep you nice and empty
>>
Me
>order two double cheeseburgers
>only eat one
>>
>>28094987
I feel you, anon! Me and my wife's son dine there all the time! It's a real bargain!
>>
>>28094987
Anon, those savings are simply criminal!
>>
File: 1461485472105.jpg (38 KB, 667x720) Image search: [Google]
1461485472105.jpg
38 KB, 667x720
I'm sorry.
I cracked a brainwallet for a friend saying he locked himself out, stole 30 of his bitcoins (1720.00 Pounds value at the time) and said I couldn't get in and all of it was taken after reading public transaction logs. I left 7 coins which I later came back for because if someone else broke in they would take everything.

I've bought him games and things since, shirts online etc and he thinks it's out of the kindness of my own heart, really it's his money slowing being funneled back to him, I can't give him a large chunk of it back without him really questioning why.
>>
>>28096100
Anon, that's a bit of a jerk move! Nice dubs though.
>>
>>28094987
Wow, I kind of feel like going to McDonalds today, good idea fellow Anonymous poster! There is no true good value like the McDonalds McDouble burger, which is only about $1 - $1.50 for 380 calories of delicious goodness. Now that is true value.
>>
>>28096100
He probably wants to buy drugs but now is getting shit instead. I would be very pissed off if I were him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.