[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just discovered this crap and I want to know what robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 633x758
So I just discovered this crap and I want to know what robots think about this?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2VDLPiEdp74

As an ugly fag here, I wonder what is the point of this challenge? Do normies crave for attention so much to the point of using ugly people misfortune as stepping stone?

Why the fuck isn't this disliked to oblivion and criticized??

I'm fucking sick of this world.
>>
God those pouty faces they make really piss me off.

makes me wanna become the next supreme gentleman
>>
File: 1461137766460.jpg (351 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461137766460.jpg
351 KB, 900x1200
If you read the comments or watch videos of people who criticize it, only the most intelligent of normies is able to figure out that it doesn't make sense, and even then they can just barely explain why.

The lesson to be learned is that normies are retarded, but more than retarded they are egotistical and superficial. They are incapable of any thoughts other than whether or not they look good.
>>
>>28094872

SPOT ON ANON-kun
>>
>>28094872
This isn't just narcissism. This is advanced narcissism.
>>
>>28094872
There are more to come anon. We live in the most hypocritical society in the history of humanity so far. Normies are getting everything they want and nothing is stopping them.
Now some 11 old twigs making millions of dollars by just lip synching naked in front of the camera.

Only WW3 can save humanity now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAGDApGO3M

this guy did a good video about it
>>
>>28094988

Hot cumd umpsters and alpha stallions are what spins the world as perfect. Its just the way it is.
>>
these kind of people infiltrated this board

sluts/wks/pseud-normies/i'm a robot that doesnt hate women and wks them/i hate women but i talk to them on the daily and cant wait to talk to them on the reg/ etc.

i hope you all die
>>
>>28094872
Saw the fat guy. I keked.
>>
>>28094872
>all those high school kids licking and biting their lips
If you're trying to look like you're starving for cock, you've succeeded.
>>
I swear, these people will throw us into another dark age.
>>
>>28094872
What is the solution to fix this generation?
>>
>>28094872
https://youtu.be/2VDLPiEdp74?t=45
what's the name of the song?
>>
File: image.png (430 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
430 KB, 1136x640
>>28094872
What especially pisses me off is that they're not even trying to be realistically unattractive. They dress up like fucking cartoon characters and make retarded faces, as if ugly people aren't just unattractive but are actually fundamentally disturbed humans
>>
>>28096797
>ugly people literally walk around with "ugly" written on their forehead
>>
File: image.png (421 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
421 KB, 1136x640
>>28097034
Whoops forgot pic
Original
>>
The internet and smartphones were a mistake
>>
>Ice Bucket Challenge
>normies show off just how far they're willing to go to AVOID donating to charity, somehow think that this makes them good people

>this shit
>attractive normies make themselves look ugly to a cartoonish degree
>then end the video with their regular, attractive face just so people don't actually think theyre REALLY that ugly
>this somehow spreads the message that being ugly is okay

I can't deal with these people anymore, and they make up the vast majority of our socoety. Every time I go outside I just feel anger and repulsion at everyone I see.
>>
>>28097612
Honestly though it kind of makes me feel better that normies don't think. Some of the people doing the don't judge challenge is spreading some sort of acceptance of appearance message (this obviously doesn't make any sense, but that is there reasoning), but the majority of them don't even think about why they're doing it, they just see the videos and think "oh the new thing is putting shit all over my face and then wiping it off and making myself attractive while music plays in the background? Guess I will upload a video of myself doing that"
>>
>>28097680
Sorry for the grammatical errors in this btw, English is not my native language
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.