[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best suicide method? >quick >painless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: train.jpg (196 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
196 KB, 640x427
What's the best suicide method?
>quick
>painless
>>
.50 cal right in the head. 100% deathrate 100% painless and its instantaneous. ps: ples dont do it
>>
File: 1459982142952.jpg (70 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1459982142952.jpg
70 KB, 604x604
Just hang yourself so you can feel the painful regret while dying
>>
File: zebra finch small.jpg (181 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
zebra finch small.jpg
181 KB, 450x488
>>28094848
I'm a Europoor, can't get guns :/
>>
File: 123045290467.jpg (36 KB, 350x244) Image search: [Google]
123045290467.jpg
36 KB, 350x244
Why not go for slow and painful? You only die once. Make your death count!
>>
Honestly? Seconal overdose. You start to feel really good, fall asleep happy, never wake up.

Many places where euthanasia is legal use Seconal as their suicide drug of choice.
>>
>>28095162
Do I need a prescription or something?
>>
Have you thought about hanging yourself? I don't mean hanging in the closet and shitting yourself but falling from a sufficient height to snap your neck like they used to do as capital punishment
>>
File: 1449238063763.png (39 KB, 633x973) Image search: [Google]
1449238063763.png
39 KB, 633x973
>>28095498

>There's nothing after this life desu... enjoy every second of it. If you really hate your life become a drug addict

I don't really hate my life, it's just suffering
>>
>>28094783
someone could place their head into a bucket of water and light themselves on fire
>>
>>28094783
Exit bag
Helium tank + inhalation mask

You'll pass out in what could be considered a pretty good high, and you'll never wake up.

It's both quick and painless.
>>
File: 1451579714964.jpg (6 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1451579714964.jpg
6 KB, 236x236
>>28095895
>Exit bag

does this really work or is it a joke?
>>
>>28095954
it used to work. Nowadays they cut it with oxygen, both because word got out about using it as a suicide method and because there's a shortage of helium
>>
>>28096202
So... what can I do then?
It seemed a comfy way to die
>>
I think getting blackout drunk and going swimming in a lake at night would be pretty good way to go.
>>
>>28094783
Do what my parents tell me "Don't breathe"
>>
>go to top of very tall building
>do that weird thing where stand up quickly and blow into your thumb so you pass out
>dont have to experience the fall
>>
>>28096301
buy nitrogen or some other inert gas that there isn't a shortage of
>>
>>28094783
20 gauge Slug to the Brain
Ain't advising this to do, if you really contemplate suicide better talk to a person dear to you.
>>
go on a rampage until the cops shoot you dead
>>
File: lefunnyfrog.jpg (10 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
lefunnyfrog.jpg
10 KB, 350x334
K guys.

I rehearsed this.
Fortunately, I was blessed with being anaemic so I can make myself pass out really easily.

Basically I can just tie a noose at a height where it would be strangling me if I was crouching.

Just tighten the noose around my neck just enough that it cuts off the circulation in my jugulars but that I can still breathe.

Pass out within almost seconds.
As you pass out the noose tightens even more.
You are kill while passed out.

I didn't go all the way through with this (obviously) but I got really close before stopping and it seems effective and more or less painless desu.
>>
>>28098758
plus you could get really high beforehand so it's even less painful
>>
When you're dead you won't remember the pain, physical or not
>>
Carbon monoxide isnt quick per say, but it is comfy and very lethal if done right. You can also make it look like an accident so you have no reason to spend time writing out a suicide note to your family and cause them more grief. They will never know.
Or you can take a modest amount of sleeping pills, and once you get droopy, down the rest of the bottle. Just be careful when choosing the pills. Look for ones that will cause a drop in blood pressure or cardiac arrest. Not ones that may lead to "poisoning-like" side effects. Taking a never ending nap is quite painless but poisoning yourself til your shitting blood and pretty jaundiced is not so fun.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.