[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you realize women were people too? 22 here, realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: 1461395398208.jpg (153 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1461395398208.jpg
153 KB, 720x540
At what age did you realize women were people too? 22 here, realized it a week or two ago.
>>
around 20. and then I quickly realized I was wrong. Women are memes you can cum in.
>>
File: 1458511314780.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1458511314780.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
When I started watching anime, but then I realized 2D girls are not like 3D ones.
>>
18, when the girl I liked told me her dad's friend make her suck his dick when she was a kid.

She was very kind and wanted to protect her smile
>>
>>28095056
Her purity is already gone, no idea why you would want some old fucks leftovers
>>
>>28095056

can probably still report it
>>
>>28095085
She was still a virgin on her ass and pussy so I didn't mind

>>28095089
I told her the same thing but she had already put it behind her and gotten over it
>>
>>28095056
wow m8,she was saying that to get your sympathy and how do you know she didn't made it all up
>>
I was about twelve when I realized girls were horrible manipulative nightmare creatures.
>>
>>28094745
Women are undoubtedly people. I've always recognized they're people, but it's only recently that I've come to realize just how much of a lesser partner they are in the human scheme of things.
>>
Of course they're people. They're just really shitty ones more often than men are.
>>
>>28094745
I realized it when I got over my girls are icky phase
So when I was 10 or so, maybe
>>
>>28095936
this, try working a job fixing stuff, everyone has a sob story.
>>
>>28094745
I've never not considered women people.

It's just that they're extremely vapid shit tier manipulative people who are on the bottom rung of society.
>>
>women were people too
When I realized all adults were just people like us kids. Dunno when.

Then I lost it of course. At age 12-15, somewhere there. Women just proved to be boring creatures who didn't ever want to do anything fun. They just want to go to parties and have sex. Doesn't appeal to me. It's something I'd consider doing if I felt there was a good chance I'd find someone I really like there.
>>
File: 1418189855682.gif (804 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
1418189855682.gif
804 KB, 500x715
>>28094745
I can't even begin to understand this. How deluded does one have to be to not realize a fellow human being just of the other gender not qualified to be a human being.
I think what you meant to say was that you realize that everyone around you has a life as intricate as yours. Pic Related.
>>
>>28094745
>falling for the women are people meme
Idktfb.

A woman with my stats is going to be weaker than me in every way. They're second class citizens.

But they smell nice and I want to keep one.

I'm sort of torn.

What I REALLY learned about women is that you can hit them and spit on them and it turns them on. That was a revelation.
>>
File: 1422650540044.png (58 KB, 636x674) Image search: [Google]
1422650540044.png
58 KB, 636x674
I am the only person, everyone else is just property to me.
>>
>>28096270
they smell nice because they buy perfume and wear it to fool you into thinking that

women are shorter men with long hair and inverted genitals.
>>
>>28094745
Of course they're people. Just pampered, inept and evil people.
>>
>>28095056
>not blackmailing her with that info to reap the same rewards
You truly belong her.
>>
When my mom died
>>
>>28096306
spooked tbqh familia
>>
File: IMG_0941.jpg (173 KB, 646x915) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.jpg
173 KB, 646x915
>>28094745

>women

>even closely resembling a human being with conciousness

if anything, they are closer to dogs or downs children than a human being.
>>
File: 77.png (666 KB, 525x642) Image search: [Google]
77.png
666 KB, 525x642
>>28096205
>dictionary of obscure sorrows
>>
The abstract concept of "people" barely carries any information with it, so recognizing women as "people" is not such a big task.
>>
Why did we have to be mammals? Why not just lay eggs. It's far easier for women and it's far more fair.

God damn it. Fucking apes, why didn't we evolve from birds?
>>
>>28097498
>recognizing women as "people" is not such a big task.
It's that they make it difficult.
Not that it's a difficult task to begin with.
>>
>>28094745
They're people, unfortunately. They're all just very shitty people good at making most men think they're nice.
>>
Early 16s
>>
>>28097589
Nah, I don't identify the concept "people" with traits, behavior or shit. Maybe it's because "gente" means something much more undetermined.
>>
>>28097592
>good at making most men think they're nice.
No I disagree. I think most men look at women and think "huh, my only chance at reproduction in life, and that's the primary thing evolution has taught me to aim for". On some unconscious level at least. Whatever women are men will find a way to breed.
>>28097705
Well there's people and there's animals. What are animals in contrast to people?
Are you sure you don't mean humans when you think/say people?
>>
>>28094745
around 7
>>
>>28096205

No, I mean I never really thought of them as people until a few weeks ago. I sorta pedestalized them to the point that they were less "people" than "rewards". The start of my realization was when I fucked a drunk whore I met in a club. Then it all just sorta clicked
>>
>>28097737
The concept of "people" inmediately makes me think of something that could also be the meaning of "society": an undefined abstraction that is the whole population of human beings who exist or existed and their essential views that may seem unvariable through time, like it was common sense or something. I don't think of feelings, morals, or whatever. No trait which is implied by "people" can be put on doubt since literally everybody is expected to regard it as obvious.
>>
>>28097938
>No trait which is implied by "people" can be put on doubt since literally everybody is expected to regard it as obvious.
Well you stumbled close.

The conclusion of what you were thinking there should probably have been "there's some people that are too weird to be considered part of society, these aren't people".
Where that line is drawn is obviously not an easy thing to know.

And yes. 50% of mankind can be too weird for a society. They're making existence far harder than it should.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

Hyperbolic obviously. And it's a joke. But it makes a very fair point.
>>
It makes no difference, everything you know about them is just a insignificant percentage of who they really are, even if other people are people too you never get to know them.
>>
>>28098041
>The conclusion of what you were thinking there should probably have been "there's some people that are too weird to be considered part of society, these aren't people"
You're asuming too much there, guess I wasn't really clear (I got a hungover and English is not my first language).
I wasn't going down to particular traits or rules I regard as obvious, I just said that anyone who intends the word "people" just like I do will identify it with whatever he intends as common sense, whether it's thought by a schizotypical guy or by you and me.
Those savages who don't regard as right and obvious the same things as "people" we think about do will maybe be excluded from our notion of "people". But only when the subject of our thoughts is "people", not the savages.
Also notice that the notion of "people" only applies to those who share the same common sense. Whether they act according to it or not is irrelevant as long as they know it and, at least mentally, accept it
>>
>>28094745
>having no ass
>human girl
pick one
>>
File: 1386052920277.png (38 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
1386052920277.png
38 KB, 500x314
>2016
>believing women are people
>>
File: 1461355998905.jpg (37 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1461355998905.jpg
37 KB, 500x650
>>28094745
Only a woman could believe that women are anything more but """" """" people"""" """"
>>
>>28098605
her ass is literally like a third of the picture retard.
>>
>>28094745
They're people, but they're a lot like children. They're fragile and dumb but they are also cute and lovely. Over time I learned to stop hating them, you don't hate a child for doing something stupid, in the same way you don't really hate a woman for doing something stupid, they honestly don't know any better.

They are given too many responsibilities though, they shouldn't be in charge of anything besides child-rearing and homemaking and they should be protected from the cruel realities of the world. You wouldn't let a child govern a country, or work in a factory, or fight on a battlefield, it's just wrong and they will always get themselves and people around them hurt.

I personally have no idea why women wanted to trade their perfect lives for the shittiness of modern gender equality. The life of a man is not glamorous, it's painful.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.