[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you see a happy couple in love and enjoying life does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Happy-Couple-Love-Pure.jpg (715 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Couple-Love-Pure.jpg
715 KB, 3840x2160
When you see a happy couple in love and enjoying life does it make you angry? Does it upset you to the point where you want to hurt people and cause property damage? Tell me how you feel about this image robots.
>>
File: 72 - Copy.png (21 KB, 100x97) Image search: [Google]
72 - Copy.png
21 KB, 100x97
Nope
Maybe I can get there myself at some point in my life
>>
a lot of times i'll walk in front of them and purposely rip a fart

>devilish tactics
>>
>>28094397

No anon, you're fooling yourself and that is an anime reaction image for ants.
>>
File: 1461514081970.png (6 KB, 50x49) Image search: [Google]
1461514081970.png
6 KB, 50x49
>>28094415
At least I can dream
>>
I feel like the Elliot video where he goes to the beach
>>
I envy them a little, but as the same time I couldn't imagine myself in that same situation. Kind of like how I see a person famous for doing something I like.
I mean it'd be nice but at the same time it just looks unattainable and I can go without it anyway.
>>
>>28094374
See photos doesn't really do anything but seeing attractive people in person, seeing attractive people benefiting from being attractive, just makes me want to go psycho.

I really can't stand it. It makes me sick. It makes me want to kill people or cut my face off.
>>
>>28094374
Oh god it does. It fucking hurts. It never used to bother me back in high school and yada yada but as I get older it hurts more and more.

It can't be like pic related. It needs to be genuine or at least convincing.

I dated girls straight through high school, then early college. Then I stopped for a couple years tried again, stopped. I'm done now. Every single one I broke up with and seemingly randomly followed by significant depressive episodes. I had been just fucking random girls but that does nothing and only reminds me of my emptiness. I can't feel that, what is the point to life without love? My only love now is a very slow suicide through alcohol abuse.

I have no idea how love feels but I know I will never experience it
>>
Makes me laugh. At myself.
>>
>>28094864
>>28095014

Do you even deserve love though?
>>
>>28094374
The girls is ugly/average and the guy is much more attractive than her, so this particular one does not bother me
>>
>>28094374
I have no problem with happy couples in general, but sometimes I just feel this urge to pump and dump a obviously slutty girl, but then I find out she's in a relationship and that can make me furious. For me that feels like losing at the last seconds at Ebay auctions. I picture myself getting a great deal at first, but I end with nothing but wasted time because someone was so much more desperate than me. ARGH! That feeling is horrendous!
>>
I'd be lying if I said it didn't annoy me just a little that they came out so good in life, and I with so little, but you can't be pissed off all the time. Save your anger for when your really need to ruin someone's day.
>>
File: 1451607491918.png (64 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1451607491918.png
64 KB, 400x388
>>28094374
it makes me sad for myself
it reminds me of the person i should had been
it makes me dream for life where i didn't fucked up everything
>>
I'm indifferent mostly, to be honest. I just don't care if it's people I don't know. Sometimes it makes me angry when I see this fat ugly girl with this alpha chad kissing and holding hands all the time. If she managed to get a bf why haven't I yet. Then I think I wouldn't like Chad anyways so I stop caring.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.