[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date/marry a girl who was a virgin but had sucked 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1460869763650.jpg (469 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460869763650.jpg
469 KB, 1920x1080
Would you date/marry a girl who was a virgin but had sucked 5 dicks in previous relationships?
>>
>>28094253
I'd date/marry a girl who wasn't a virgin
>>
>>28094253
I guess, I don't even know anymore
>>
if she made 6 figures i would
just like women tend to forgive men for having a misogynistic attitude if they make 6 figures
>>
>virgin
>sucked dick

pick one
>>
>>28094253
Yes. If you are older than 20 and you are looking for a virgin you are deluded unless you're a devout Christian or Muslim. It is very hard to find a female virgin, as they generally have every opportunity to lose their virginity and most are not taught to value it. A lot of girls even feel insecure about being a virgin the same way a guy does, as their 17 year old friends brag about going to parties and fucking cute guys. Hate the culture, not the people, for they know not what they do.

>sluts are more likely to divorce
100% true, and getting a virgin is ideal, but most of us are not in a situation to be picky. Get prenups no matter what.
>>
According to John Green, women are Cheerios, so yes.
>>
How could you kiss a girl on the lips knowing that her mouth had been used as a fuck-hole by another guy?
>>
I wouldn't date a girl who'd even looked at a penis
>>
>>28094678
have you ever gotten a kiss from your mom or grandma?
>>
I wouldn't marry a girl who was worse at sucking dicks than I am.
>>
>>28094253
Of course I would because it's 2016. It would be more hot if she had some experience though since virgin girls aren't good in bed and I'd prefer a woman who knew how to handle cock.
>>
>>28094728
>I'd prefer a woman who knew how to handle cock.

cuckold detected
>>
Only 5? absolutely. that's nothing in this day and age
>>
>>28094253
honestly why wouldnt you?

>Knows how to give blowjob
>Can still take her virginity

i dont see a problem
>>
>>28095292

See >>28094678

Her mouth was previously some guy's fuck-hole. That's disgusting. It's one step away from sucking dick yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.