[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are stepmoms cucks in the same way that stepdads are cucks? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o5dfzi7blt1v99o2co1_500.png (351 KB, 443x487) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5dfzi7blt1v99o2co1_500.png
351 KB, 443x487
Are stepmoms cucks in the same way that stepdads are cucks?
I'm asking for a friend
>>
>>28094181
Do you view women as humans the same way you view men?
>>
I still can't believe she chose Sasuke.
>>
This is one of those double standard situations for me. I feel like when a girl does it, its just her nature. Motherly instincts and all that garbage. Plus women have all the reproductive power so its not like she couldn't have a kid whenever she wanted. Considering that it just feels like a motherly thing.
>>
>>28094232
She didn't choose him, she went after Naruto and since he had something better lined up he told her to fuck off.
She settled for Sasuke
>>
>>28094442
that was just a ploy to try and get naruto to give up on chasing sasuke before the 5 ninja summit, sakura NEVER had feelings for naruto/thought about him as more than a teammate and friend

sasuke and sakura were destined to be together from the start, and she never stopped loving him even after he betrayed konoha

also op, sakura is sarada's biological mother
>>
>>28094757
And he could have fallen for it like a beta retard.
Instead he saw through her bullshit, remember that he had a pair of fat tits attached to a nice girl waiting for him back home, and shut down Sakura.
>>
>>28095030
naruto's thought process is so linear that all he cared about was finding sasuke, it wasn't bullshit, it wasn't about him being a beta, it was to protect naruto and his wellbeing because it was so dangerous for him to be out with the akatsuki looking for him

anyway, yeah, hinata had been pining after naruto but their "relationship" was never realized in the manga until hinata grabbed his hand after marada's gengetsu w/e and was all "i'm never letting go of this hand!"

if you're referring to the movies i think they did have a big confession scene which doesn't count and was just filler bs.

what i'm trying to say is that he didn't shut down sakura because she wasn't emotionally invested in naruto anyway because it was just a trick, baka
>>
>>28094232
>94442
> I still can't believe she chose Sasuke.

Kishimoto chose Sasuke.He had his reasons and influences for that.
>>
>>28094757
>sakura is sarada's biological mother
I don't buy it, I think they're setting up for plot-twist with that
>>
>>28094242
Are you saying that girls are incapable of being cucked?
>>
>>28097783
>>28094242
He's saying men can do the exact same actions as women in the cuckold situation but he wouldn't accept it to be cuckoldry. Women can be cucked, men just refuse to recognize it as such.
>>
>>28097783
No, but that being a stepparent isn't a form of cuckoldry for them.
>>
>>28094181
Stepparents are NOT cucks. They're usually super abusive and treat their stepkids like shit. Elliot Rodger is a great example of what stepparent abuse will do to a kid. Foster parents and step parents have been known to kill children
>>
>>28098297
>being a stepparent isn't a form of cuckoldry for them
You've literally never met anyone with step parents have you? Most stepmoms are abusive and could care less about the children. In ancient times they would just kill the stepkids. In fact the bible has a special loophole that let's you kill your kids.
>>
No. Cuckoldry is an inherently male experience. Women experience life much differently than men.
>>
>>28098337
The literal definition of "cuck" is an animal raising another male animal's offspring.
>>
>>28094181
no women dont have to provide resources for themselves or a stepchild.
>>
>>28098524
They gotta raise them tho
>>
>>28098520
An animal UNKNOWINGLY raising another animals offspring, not necessarily a male, the offspring may be off a different species altogether a la the cuckoo bird from where the word comes from.
>>
>>28098520
No, it's not. It's an animal being tricked into raising another animals offspring. There are many instances in nature of animals raising offspring that aren't their own knowingly as part of a social order that is not cuckoldry in a biological sense.
>>
File: 1458235569075.jpg (39 KB, 223x584) Image search: [Google]
1458235569075.jpg
39 KB, 223x584
>>28094181
>pure titty monster BTFOs the roastie whore
I wish it was like that in real life
>>
File: 1454128062063.jpg (66 KB, 501x480) Image search: [Google]
1454128062063.jpg
66 KB, 501x480
>>28094181
>mfw Sakura got cucked
Serves that bitch right for shacking up with an Uchiha. Bunch of whiny emo faggots with special eye powers if you ask me. You can't even call what Itachi did genocide really. I mean, if your entire clan consists of brooding edgelords, it's basically natural selection.
>>
>>28096694
aight im no naruto nerd but doesnt she have sharingan already? she IS uchiha and that means very very few options
>>
>>28101511
Yes she does, that guy is just trolling
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.