[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shoplifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: niggerpepe.jpg (9 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
niggerpepe.jpg
9 KB, 229x220
Any robots tried to shoplift? Share your stories
>>
>>28094094
Sorry, but I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>28094094
I used to a whole lot, probably the best story was putting together a scooter in K-mart and riding out on it like I owned it
>>
I did it accidentally from a blockbuster when I was a kid.
It was a pokemon toy.
I put it in my coat pocket for later and forgot about it until I got home. I had an oh shit moment when I realized I still had it in the car home, but then figured whatever, and just opened it.
>>
>>28094475
Your going to hell kiddo
>>
I used to every now and then years ago but I stopped when I once almost got caught. Never was so scared in my life desu
>>
>>28094094
i told a guy on craigslist that i'd pay him 50 to suck his boner and then i sucked it for like 2 minutes and pushed him and ran away. called back that he's a faggot as i was running.
>>
>>28094746
>anon shoplifts a cheeky dicksuck and sprints away
>>
I used to shoplift all the time before I got my job. Id steal PC game keys usually by opening the box and take a picture of the game key, then leave it there.

I stole like 20 games from gamestop this way, I knew they caught on when they stopped leaving that paper sheet in the cases. I moved on to walmart, which is a bit harder because you actually have to take off the shrink wrap, but id walk into the washroom with it, take off shrink wrap, take photo, walk out of washroom with it in hand in case the retarded AP guy noticed me on the camera walking around with shit, then id place it back on the shelf and leave.

I've also stolen a razor mouse by just opening it, putting it in my pocket and walking out in under 5 minutes.

I used to steal candy on the daily, even while normally shopping, literally just put that shit in your pocket.

In highschool id steal DXM every other month or so. Just stick that shit in your pocket.

as long as you're not black, dress like a normal human being, and white, most people dont even notice you exist.

I got my job a year ago and I dont really need to steal to fuel hobbies anymore so I stopped.

I justify it to myself as me not hurting literally anyone. Even the loss of a 60 dollar product hurts walmart not even a penny in profit sharing for employees.
>>
Just stole a tin of coke with a policeman standing next to me.
>>
>>28094746
yes he is the faggot
>>
>>28094815
yeah. he is. a guy sucked his dick. what's gayer than a guy getting his dick sucked by a guy?
>>
>>28094824
being the guy that sucked his dick
>>
>>28094840
huh? no that guy's not even part of the equation. we're talking about the guy who let a guy suck his dick. what a faggot, right? i mean the guy whose dick got sucked, that's who we're talking about. total fag.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.