[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you degrease your pizzas /r9k/? https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: degrease.jpg (38 KB, 563x382) Image search: [Google]
degrease.jpg
38 KB, 563x382
Do you degrease your pizzas /r9k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
>>
>>28093521
Ulillillia pls go
and work on platform masters while you're at it
>>
>>28093521
Holy shit the aspergian autodidact genius is back
all hail ulillillia
>>
No because I don't order disgusting grease pies from corporate carboard chains like dominoes little caesars or pizza butt.
Local pizza is 100% of the time always better.
>>
Where the fuck is the platform masters update?
>>
>degreases fast food
>people say ulillillia isn't literally autistic
>>
>>28093521
i make my pizza myself becaue i'm not a lazy american :^/
>>
>>28093638
it's a well-known fact that he is literally autistic
he's just the only autist we have any respect for
>>
>>28093521
Working at a pizza store, I can't believe the amount of waste that's generated.

Wonder if that guy ever thought about how much money he's wasted on paper towels for food he didn't have to buy if he has a problem with greasiness. I'd say it's a waste of paper towel, too, but whatever.
>>
>>28093660
Can you order a pizza and ask for no grease?
>>
>>28093521
No, even though I'm on a diet
If I'm going to be eating something fattening I'm going to do it right
What the fuck is wrong with people
>>
just eat it you cunt
>>
>>28093701
i like you bro

nl;
>>
>>28093521
been doing this for years. do it to burgers and bacon as well
>>
>you will never get too look at the Platform Masters source code
Why live?
>>
>>28093658
>the only autist we have respect for
>"we"
Don't worry. I respect you too dude :)
>>
I like to degrease, but my roommate Doug Reese does not like to degrease, so when we order pizza we only degrease 180 degrees of the pizza. Then me and Doug Reese put on our dungarees and watch Degrassi while eating a 180 degrees degreased pizza. But I digress.
>>
>>28093660
that costs him A WHOLE FIFTY CENTS A YEAR WE GOT A MADMAN HERE
>>
File: 1441686198469.jpg (50 KB, 580x725) Image search: [Google]
1441686198469.jpg
50 KB, 580x725
>>28093790
Thanks qt, I like you too
>>
>>28093723
just eat my DICK you FAGAT
>>
>>28093889
>he doesn't know ulillillia
reddit pls go
>>
>>28093905
underrated post 2bqh
>>
Because pizza is really quite healthy, without the grease of course.
>>
File: 4L_qLxLCgOw.png (442 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_qLxLCgOw.png
442 KB, 640x1136
>greasy non-vegan fast food
haha ok lmaoooooo
>>
File: angry-god-12[1].jpg (17 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
angry-god-12[1].jpg
17 KB, 237x213
I DEGREASE THE PLANET WITH EVERY GREASEBALL GUINEA WOP I PUT IN THE GROUND. THEY KILLED MY SON.
>>
>>28093905
>no mention of Neil DEGRASSE Tyson
>>
>>28094072
fuck. jumped the gun. could have said we watch dog races too. i'm such a faggot sometimes.
>>
What happened? I thought ullillia abandoned youtube because of his dislike of the lack of controls over comments
>>
>>28094152
Seems like someone re-uploaded it. He moved to http://www.dailymotion.com/user/ulillillia/1, though he hasn't posted anything for a while.
>>
>>28093699
Don't think so m8. Also I've made pizzas at home and they end up greasy af anyway. Maybe not AS greasy but still p greasy. A lot of it being from the pepperoni, but it's in the cheese, too. I doubt you can have a pizza made without it being greasy unless the ingredients go through some bizarre shit. I think if I gave enough of a shit about this, I think it'd be more efficient/faster to just squeeze the grease out of every slice by hand, kek.
>>28093909
I'm pretty sure it's a lot more than that.
>>
>>28093521
don't like grease on your pizza? you greasist?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.