[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here ISFJ? >Have 3-5 friends constantly laying their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: feels.jpg (194 KB, 780x1103) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
194 KB, 780x1103
Who here ISFJ?

>Have 3-5 friends constantly laying their burdens and feelings on me
>Everyone always wants you smiling so they can use you as an emotional tampon
>Feels like I'm Rogue absorbing all the sadness of others
>Feel genuinely guilty if I'm not there for someone
>No one ever asks how I'm doing

I can't hardly take it anymore. I feel like I'm about to collapse.
>>
File: MBTI.png (855 KB, 1000x2480) Image search: [Google]
MBTI.png
855 KB, 1000x2480
>>28093485
At least you're not an INFP who's born to feel. It's a death sentence if you're a guy.
>>
INFJ here, but definitely familiar with these feels. I worried that getting a job in social services could be the end of me as far as these feels go, but it's actually been really good. At least now I'm getting paid to be a tampon and I have a very healthy enviroment in which it is easy to set boundaries.

You just gotta realize, friend, that you have a skill that not many others do. You can't always expect the same things out of life as you put in. The most important thing is that you realize you have a talent and you deserve to treat yourself at very least as well as you treat others. Take time for yourself and your own problems and your own peace of mind.
>>
I'm not even isfj and I'm always the emotional tampon. Usually I don't mind but it's definitely exhausting talking people out of their bad feels and I can never find anyone that can help in any way when I have bad feels.
>>
sucks to be you faggots. i'm INTP although i have no idea what it's supposed to mean. i just took the stupid test.
>>
>>28093694
I think it's why I come here and dump my problems on complete strangers. someone to listen to me

>>28093750
just means you're really smart and weird essentially.
>>
>>28093801
>just means you're really smart and weird essentially.
>weird
none of the descriptions i'm now reading say anything about being weird. maybe kind of assburger but that goes along with introversion.
>>
I feel ya' mate

I feel like an empty, depressed shell of a human almost all the time. I'm the really positive dude at my startup and I keep people from getting down when shit is hard and we work long hours.
If they actually knew I just wanted to go stand on the street until a car hit me and that the reason I chain smoke cigarettes is because that's the only thing that gives me any actual pleasure in life...it would be pretty fucking bad.

I'm so tired of putting on a happy face, but everyone treats me like some perfect always happy force in their life so I have to keep it up if I want even one friend.

I brought it up to my gf ONCE and she said that I was being intensely unattractive so...fuck me.

People are disgusting, I've been living alone and away from people for the last 2 months and a half, away from those "friends" and it's the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>28093924
Yah but I dont have that luxury unfortunately. I wish I could go away.

I can't even escape on the weekends because I have 2 friends who pretty much bounce all their shit off of me all weekend. Even though it's only text (one friend calls me) it still drains me.

I'm so tired and I'm so ready to just give up. I dont wanna go by a car collision, i wish for something peaceful.

I just wish someone could care for me like I do them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.