[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a couple of swag fags and stacies harping about not being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 300x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 300x468
I have a couple of swag fags and stacies harping about not being able to find a job and stressed out about student loans, it their senior year and all they did throughout college was get drunk and went to class.

I've been able to secure a job at a big and prestigous firm, I did 6-7 classes a semester and I was active around campus, I also used that expierence to leverage myself opportunities to meet with alumni and apply for scholarships so I could pay for school without working. came from a blue collar family. I'm well known around campus and they've been bitching about their problems to me lately. What should I do, do I take the high road and comfort them or go full shit lord?
>>
File: 1461018735594.gif (29 KB, 430x650) Image search: [Google]
1461018735594.gif
29 KB, 430x650
>>28093423
I have good grades and I need to start doing what you're doing, the problem is I'm bad with people so even though I have the skill necessary to excel communicating with classmates is difficult.

I need to be more active around campus like you are, luckily I'm very very far from graduating.
>>
Just speak in empty platitudes like they do to you on here.
"It'll be okay bro, if I can do it you can do it"
"Just bee yourself"
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 300x192
>>28093423
>Implying your a robot and not chad

Good job prospects and social? Fuck off normie reeeeee
>>
>>28093423
I say go shit lord, I mean, it's their fault.
>>
>>28093423
you don't owe them shit
>>28093465
this anon has the right idea
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.