[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See threads on here about interpals >People say even virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: fuckingnormies6.png (151 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
fuckingnormies6.png
151 KB, 540x404
>See threads on here about interpals
>People say even virgins and losers can score foreign girls on there
>"robots" talk about their success with girls on the website

I made an account and messaged like 10 girls and still no response.

Like I am not even sending pervy messages I am just saying What's up and introducing myself

What the fuck am I really that ugly
>>
Go for the Russians
>>
File: 1444230161980.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444230161980.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>28093226
>>What the fuck am I really that ugly

I know that feel.

>>28093245

Russians are the most materialistic pieces of shit ever, if op is ugly he better be driving a Ferrari.
>>
>>28093245
I was trying asian and russian girls because I heard they were the easiest

Am I just not saying the right stuff?

Do they know I am autistic just from looking at me?
>>
>>28093273
Asian girls get a lot of messages, soo I never tried with them.
2 russian girls messaged me and we talked for 3 days, after that I just quit interpals.
Most of girls on interpals are more autistic than you. That's why they try a relationship with foreign people
>>
>>28093356
Am I supposed to DM them first or post on their wall first?
>>
>>28093394
Dm first.
Never post on their wall, she will never respond to that
>>
>>28093450
I was DMing first... this is looking worse and worse.
>>
>>28093498
I was in the same situation, only had one pic, only received 5 messages in one month.
Never write the truth on you profile description, some girls never respond if you don't have an appealing profile
>>
>>28093603
is there like a generic profile desc I can have so girls respond/message me more?
>>
>>28093677
Dont know that.
btw you can search by a script that views automatically every profile on interpals, that way girls can message you first sometimes
>>
>>28093740
How do I do this is this a site function or I have to get it somewhere else?
>>
>>28093873
I think that it's this.
https://github.com/Hexalyse/Misc-Scripts/blob/master/InterpalsAutoVisit/interpals-autovisit.py
>>
I didn't even use a picture of myself and instead my usual avatar and would get messaged by 2 random people a day. Maybe you're just super boring.
>>
>>28093226
To be fair, if the corpse of Gene Wilder tried to contact me, I'd be a little freaked out too.
>>
>>28094090
Yeah I mean my life does just consist of r9k, anime, drugs, and super smash bro's melee...

All of which aren't normie to talk about at least to strangers
>>
File: Butters.gif (56 KB, 484x437) Image search: [Google]
Butters.gif
56 KB, 484x437
OP here, a few girls actually messaged back (after messaging literally like 30)

Now conversation has picked up and I have no idea what to talk about/say... help me
>>
You should try anime websites and put up a profile picture of an anime character. Not like naruto or goku, but something more hipster/underground, and good looking. Then you get into conversations with females, who may or may not be males posing as females. And after a while you exchange photos, and then they may or may not stop talking to you.

I had once instance where I messaged a girl thinking it was someone else, and it turns out she was a slutty Asian girl and she was totally into me, we had this online relationship thing for a few months but it didn't work out because she kept having weird requests like that I sing children's songs for her, or that I play shitty browser games with her, and she was flirting with other guys anyway so I broke up.

This is going to happen on any website, by the way. The women you meet won't be faithful. I guarantee that.
>>
File: Happy_kirby.jpg (5 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
Happy_kirby.jpg
5 KB, 232x217
>>28094167
I don't have any normalfag interests or hobbies either and still managed to keep conversations going for hours about stuff like videogames and movies.

Also what's your main?
>>
>>28094217
I dual main fox and falco (usually use falco in pools and fox in tournament)

And I have a pocket marth which I'm training.
>>
>>28094217
Should be noted I put a lot of effort into making my profile seem interesting and displayed my mastery of the English language. That did seem to rub people the right way as people love to use interpals for language exchange.
>>
>>28094288
Fox/Falco and Link are the only characters I have severe issues with as Kirby. I also play Jigglypuff.

Where do you play tournaments, or online in general? I only recently started playing Melee with classmates and it's actually the first time I've been playing with other people, and I'm loving it so far.
>>
>>28094291
We all aren't so sophisticated like you :^)

Can you give me tips on a good profile desc or an outline?
>>
>>28094318
Drop kirby dude he's literally the worst character in melee...

Jigs on the other hand is actually high tier.

You can find your states melee page on Normie book and they usually post events or meetups.

There is online through uses of emulation. Look up dolphin emulator and go to a website called anthers ladder.
>>
>>28094324
I'm not even sophisticated, I just have a broad English vocabulary.

>Can you give me tips on a good profile desc or an outline?
https://www.interpals.net/kret
This is my profile, I don't use it anymore. I just rambled on about whatever I came up with and built my profile over the span of a few days. Study it, I guess

>>28094365
>Drop kirby dude he's literally the worst character in melee...
I know, but he's the most fun. There's only one guy who can beat my Kirby in class anyway, and only when he uses Link, so I'm cool.

I'm not much for metas anyway. Not one competitive game I've ever played I sticked to a meta, and I always did better playing stuff that actually appealed to me rather than trying to roll with things considered "the best".

>You can find your states melee page on Normie book and they usually post events or meetups.
>Facebook
No thanks.

>There is online through uses of emulation. Look up dolphin emulator and go to a website called anthers ladder.
That's more like it. I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
>>28094324
If English isn't your native language, you could display your native language.
Asians and stuff are often more interested in Europeans than Americans because theyre more pure white and generally taller and richer.
But Europeans are more into Americans because "the grass is always greener on the other side" (except it's not)
>>
>>28094446
Makes sense. Majority of messages I'd get were girls from all sorts of Asian countries, from stuff like Myanmar to Indonesia and Malaysia.
>>
>>28094499
>I'm probably severely mentally ill

First thing I saw... How did you get messages?
Are girls into that?
>>
>>28094436
Yeah going to tournaments is a hassle and I haven't been to one in forever.

I thought everyone there would be like me and easy to make friends but I haven't really made any friends.
>>
>>28094540
It's extreme and vague, and you've probably never seen someone else start their profile with that, have you? I guess it spurs interest because it's unique and leaves room for conversation.

>>28094590
Honestly wouldn't mind going to tournaments because playing behind an actual Gamecube feels much better than on an emulator, but the kind of people that would be present there are the same kinds of people who use Facebook unironically.

I'd rather just do 4chan Melee meetups on /vg/ or something.
>>
>>28094629
It also gives you the rush of competing,

I never really competed much since I didn't play sports.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.