[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black guy here, why are white guys such trash when it comes to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Black guy here, why are white guys such trash when it comes to group work?

>last month I had a group project with this white guy
>tell him I'll work on the bulk of it while he works on a minor part
>he doesn't do shit until the night before
>turns out we lost 10% of our mark due to him fucking up on that one minor part because he didn't even follow the instructions
>fastforward to last week
>have to write a 10 page report on an industry
>partner says he's going to do the first half and I'll do the second half
>he goes missing in action for a week after failing a couple of individual assignments
>had to write the entire report myself

Seriously, why are you guys so shit at group work? Every time I've worked with a white guy he's been complete garbage and either lies about him doing to work or just says he'll do it then disappears. At least retarded Tyrones flat out tells me they're not going to do any work so I know what I'm doing.
>>
Because i don't like working with niggers
>>
Idk it's the white niggers that do that
The educated and hardworking ones arent shitters and actually do work.
>>
File: 1460432098493.jpg (20 KB, 622x476) Image search: [Google]
1460432098493.jpg
20 KB, 622x476
>>28093138
White male here. Us whites are still used to owning slaves (such as yourself) so we are lazier during group work.
>>
>>28093138
Other black guy here. Don't generalize you faggot it makes us look bad.
>>
>>28093138
Did you let him suck your dick and drink your cum? No? Then don't be so surprised.
>>
>Black guy here
>Why are whites x/y/z

Guaranteed replies

>not dumping all your work on the hardworking nigger trying not to be a stereotype, breezing through college thanks to him, and then getting a better job than he ever will because you're white

lmao played like the cotton picker you are
>>
>>28093217
This post made me laugh a lot. Thank you anon
>>
>>28093268
The second guy's on academic probation. I would hardly call that "breezing through"
>>
>>28093970
why would he tell someone that?
>>
>>28093999
His friend told me that he was on academic probation. I haven't spoken to him in weeks and he never responded to my messages when I tried to get a hold of him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.