[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother just died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (35 KB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 200x170
He died. He's fucking dead. I don't understand... why God?
>>
>>28093137
Were you expecting that not to happen?

It's all inevitable and the clock is ticking.
>>
I'm listening OP. Tell me what happened.
>>
>why God?
*tips fedora*
>>
died of what exactly?
>>
File: pepepe.png (93 KB, 1195x1151) Image search: [Google]
pepepe.png
93 KB, 1195x1151
>>28093137
Now you get double the Christmas presents, and get to use all his shit. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>28093137
This isn't your personal blog, OP.
>>
>>28093137
Sorry for your loss, OP.
But seriously.
>>
I figured I'd get a lot of negative replies. This is 4chan. Yeah it's not my personal blog because none of you can relate I guess.
>>
>>28093219
I see guess I just figured maybe someone could relate to this feeling. Just maybe.
>>
>>28093294
I'm being nice because this more serious than most of what people complain about on this Chinese cartoon board.
>>
>>28093310
No, i dont really care
>>
>>28093137
You can talk about it, I care anon.
>>
>>28093137
lmao @ ur life faem
>>
>>28093137
Why are you on 4chan then? SORT YOUR SHIT OUT OP
>>
>>28093137
ayyyyy LMAO *BBBBBRRAAAAAAAAP*
>>
That is the most horrible thing I can imagine happening in my life. I'm sorry for your loss anon.
>>
>>28093294
Seriously fuck off you stupid attention whoring faggot, there are better places you can get people to care about your so original life other than fucking 4chan. Take your shit bait elsewhere you twat
>>
I'm sorry anon. I can't imagine how that feels, I don't even want to think about losing my brothers. My prayers go out to you. He's in heaven now with God where he will live forever and always be so happy and awestruck because of God's majesty. It doesn't seem fair that the Lord takes people from us and leaves us alone with loss, but remember that God has a plan, and that plan is so great that all us mortals couldn't comprehend it, we're ants below a skyscraper compared to it. Soon you too will die and you will be reunited with him in heaven, and you will no longer know lonliness or suffering or unhappyness and you will be happy for the rest of eternety.
>>
what happened to him? hopefully a car crash or something quick.
>>
>>28093190
Suicide probably due to his autistic brother OP
>>
>>28093137
Happened to me a few years ago. My advice: delete all social media, get off the chance, start working out all the time, grow a beard.

Not gonna lie, buddy... it's gonna be hard to get over it. But it'll get better if you dig in and work on improving yourself and your future.
>>
>>28093137
Sorry anon. I'm gonna call my brother right now. Miss the little fucker.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.