[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here I just wanted to say one thing that you all desperately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10
File: university.jpg (41 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
university.jpg
41 KB, 604x453
Femanon here

I just wanted to say one thing that you all desperately need to hear.

CHIVALRY IS NOT SEXY

When you behave in a chivalrous manner with girls, you're basically implying that we are prostitutes who reward behavior with sex. It's a turn off, not a turn on.
>>
Chivalry is about doing quests in order to gain the love of God. So I don't sed how it concerns you whatsoever.
>>
File: 32.png (131 KB, 396x354) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131 KB, 396x354
Then tell me why Doj gets all the pussy, and was sexting with a 16 year old?
>>
>>28093016
>implying that we are prostitutes who reward behavior with sex.

Unless it's a chad right slut?
>>
>>28093016
I like it when guys are chivalrous. A guy I met last summer helped me down a big step and that increased my attraction to him.

too bad I never saw him again after that day

Don't see it that way you do, it's just someone being a decent and polite person, and even if he does it for the poon, so what?
>>
>>28093016
>Femanon here
That's your problem.
>>
>>28093016
>medieval code of battle conduct having anything to do with women
hate this meme
>>
>>28093016
This

Also paying for women isn't sexy. Let women foot the bills, guys! It's empowering for us
>>
>>28093016
Isn't "rewarding behaviour with sex" what a relationship is?
>>
File: 1442179969521.jpg (48 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
1442179969521.jpg
48 KB, 500x459
>>28093059
> tfw no cockbunny gf
>>
File: 1422627298708.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1422627298708.png
217 KB, 680x680
I HOLD DOOR OPEN FOR ANYONE IF THEY'RE CLOSE ENOUGH

I SAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU

I AM NOT A BETA WHITE KNIGHT I AM JUST A NICE PERSON

NO I AM NOT TIPPING MY FEDORA I AM ACTUALLY NICE

JUST LET ME BE!!! I AM TRYING TO BE THE BEST I CAN!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28093119

Cool, just admit that you aren't the equal of a given man.
>>
>>28093142
No. It isn't that at all.
>>
>>28093119
be my traditional minded gf
>>
>>28093016
>you're basically implying that we are prostitutes who reward behavior with sex
When actually you're just prostitutes who reward a big wallet with sex
>>
>>28093194

No you're right married men get less sex, hahaha.

Stop pretending that relationships are not a kind of transaction. Why are most women incapable of viewing the underlying causes of human behaviour?
>>
>>28093016
how can we act chivalry in our century? i don't understand
>>
>>28093183
I don't see women and men as equal, I often feel that men tend to be better at most things. Don't know if that's the right mind set to have desu.
>>
Pretty much the way you currently do it but without getting butthurt when you dont get laid for it.
>>
What a lying bitch, when I Tournament Joust, all the maidens pussies be wet as fuck. Chivalry is Alpha, boys. Don't listen to these Succubi.
>>
I never understood the whole "rewarding behaviour with sex" argument.

Lets say we're talking about the chivalry nice guy behaviour that is a turn off to most women. However the dominant bad boy is a turn on for most young women so they want to have sex with this guy. Isn't this rewarding the dominant behaviour with sex?
>>
>>28093256
it is see >>28093209
>>
>>28093233
Just treat women like normal humans.

Women aren't damsels in distress.
>>
>>28093016
first of all opening the door for people has nothing to do with their gender or whether or not i want to fuck them you stupid cunt. you're not special. I open doors for everyone.

>prostitutes who reward behavior with sex.
that's literally what women are as sexual selectors though. they're choosing people and behaviors they deem worthy of sex. why are women so afraid of admitting this?
>>
>>28093174
I respect you anon desu. Not many people do the little things anymore
>>
>this logic
Would imply that you're not supposed to be nice to women in any way. Really. If chivalry, which is considered among the lowest forms of kindness there is with our modern day constraints in consideration, would be considered "too nice" then what kind of interactions are left? Complete neutrality and being a dick.

So yeah, maybe you're right. But I don't care about women who are like that. In my experience it hasn't been bad.
>implying you're a femanon
Don't even care. The logic is retarded.
>>
>>28093340
Thanks anon. Without blowing a horn up my own ass, I kind of pride myself on being a nice and understanding person. I realized from personal experience the world can be a fucking awful and shitty place, and just a smile or a "thanks, have a nice day" can make all the difference to someone who is on the verge of doing something harmful. Just imagine if there were no cunts.
>>
>>28093313
you can't treat women like men (what i assume you mean by normal humans) though, for two reasons. one, we compete with other men, and women just can't compete without being lifted up by the system. two, they get offended and upset at actions that a man would take for granted or see as friendly bantz.

look at literally any social or interest group that used to be the realm of men and is now full of attention-seeking females. they're all PC and cucked to hell and back because women can't fucking deal with being competed with and treated like "normal humans"
>>
>>28093016
Honestly I started treating women like shit and it's been working pretty well in real life.

They want a guy who is better than them in every way possible (they are leeches by nature, you can't leech off of a loser).

So just pretend you are top dog and the panties will drop. I've had 2 gfs this year with this strategy, one I dumped because she was actually kind of a loser and getting clingy, the other I dumped because she was fat.
>>
>>28093535
>treat girls like shit
>only girls you get are shit girls

nah I'll pass broski.
>>
>>28093016

>be nice to a female
>STOP TRYING TO GET SEX FROM ME YOU CREEP!

Believe it or not, but not all men are trying to fuck you, or even want to.
>>
>>28093535
>Honestly I started treating women like shit and it's been working pretty well in real life.

True

I got jaded and more aloof as I got older and the amount of attention I was getting from women was crazy.

The whole "Be a jerk" "Be disinterested" thing totally works.
>>
>>28093016
But i thought women enjoy attention and thoughtfulness?
>>
>>28093183

I think 99.999% of women are superior to ant ten robots combined.
>>
>>28093535
Patronizing women seems to get them riled up for a moment, but it is a good long-term strategy to build up an inferiority complex and get them to submit to you
>>
>follow the word of God's representative on Earth and go on crusade
>fight saracens, watch many good men of Christ die to defend his people
>return home
>maidens still wont have sex with me

fuck this shit
>>
>>28093584
*any

oops
>>
>>28093552
I mean they were 5s but I wasnt trying hard at all. When I have more free time Ill probably be able to pull 6s or even 7s
>>
>>28093016
Before any of you retarded fucks take this bait seriously, let me tell you this; you should never give a shit about what a woman thinks it's a turn off or on or anything in between.
>>
>>28093584

Deluded toastie roastie.

You're a liability in most fields you enter.
>>
>>28093535
Interesting strategy, can I ask how you met those 2 gfs? Did you go on dates and all the usual stuff?
>>
File: I9FCTWx.jpg (220 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
I9FCTWx.jpg
220 KB, 1024x1024
>>28093016
originalu commentu

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>28093626

I'm a 31 year old man. Sorry the truth hurts you pal. Robots are more feminine than most women and it's sad.
>>
>>28093627
First one met online second met while I was working. Both were legit gfs with dates and family and everything. I even spent valentines with one of them.

Another perk of the "treat women like shit" strategy, is that they will start becoming obsessed with making you happy, like its some sort of challenge. You can give in for a short while, to show them that it worked then go back to normal.
>>
>>28093639

Keep white knighting, I'm sure you'll get some sloppy seconds...
>>
>>28093637

That;s a fucking cringeworthy comedian. Must suck catering to an audience of fat men.
>>
>>28093639
C U C K
U
C
K

Organic
>>
>>28093688

I don;t think you know what white knighting means.
>>
>>28093713

See? Instead of fixing yourselves, you spazz out. Like a chick.
>>
Who /excuse me/ here?

Seems nowadays it's much more common to push or nudge your way through.
>>
File: ragepepe.png (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
ragepepe.png
40 KB, 200x200
>>28093016
>prostitutes who reward behavior with sex
no one ever said this, this meme is from 2011 and has been done to death

No one ever said you should fuck someone for being chivalrous, they are wondering why you fuck Chad even though he obviously isn't going to commit and treats you like dirt.

Men want sex more than women, you can use sex to get attention from Chad, but if Chad were going to commit he'd commit to Stacy, not you, while men more in your league in terms of monogamy are left alone. This puts most men in a difficult situation where they have to jump through hoops just to avoid loneliness, let alone have a fulfilling relationship.

I don't believe anyone who tells me women are bad at logic, so you should be able to understand this. Now get out.
>>
>>28093709
t. mad toasted roastie
>>
>>28093679
But how does a complete loser pretend to not be a loser? I feel like my aspie personality will betray me at every chance.
>>
>>28093535
>I started treating women like shit and it's been working pretty well in real life.
Yeah the problem is nobody wants a girl who accepts being treated like shit. They're shit girls.

Nobody wants a prude either.
Basically NWA sums it up nicely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To5bUpOEHcw
They get shit hoe's because they act shitty and pretend they're far too fly for others.
>>
>>28093747
You act like you don't need any "fixing" yourself. Anyone on this board or even this site after 25 needs to seriously re-evaluate their life.
>>
>>28093821
Well if you're a spurger probably not much hope. You need to actually have things going that are somewhat impressive and just fluff them up a lot, or they will eventually see through you
>>
>>28093639
>Robots are more feminine than most women and it's sad.
i find myself thinking this all the time

>expect girls to initiate
>complain that all girls are bitches
>blame all their problems on others
>excessively emotional
>lack any real ambition

just to name a few. robots may as well be women, because they act like them all the fucking time.
>>
>>28093835
did you seriously just try to pull some "it takes one to know one" tier bullshit.
>>
>>28093535
>strategy
this a manosphere technique is called devalue
you should read more PUA shit
>>
>>28093885
This explains the rise in trapping

Extended periods of no gf lowers your test to dangerous levels
>>
>>28093016
I heard there's a nice place called tumbler, created exactly for the likes of you
>>
>>28093584
>>28093639
>31 years old
>still putting women on a pedestal

Kek. Hows wizardry treating you?
>>
>>28093053
lol

underrated
>>
Define chivalry shitlord. Am I not allowed to be nice to women?
>>
>>28093016
>man is nice to me
>he wants to fuck me
nice logic dumb bitch, guess you have nothing more to offer then.
>>
Love your brows desu
>>
File: 1393296525534.jpg (63 KB, 607x644) Image search: [Google]
1393296525534.jpg
63 KB, 607x644
>chivalry is not sexy

what else would you expect to read on 4chad.org?
>>
op is right
treat them like you don't give a shit
>>
>>28094231
ye treat them like whores so they don't feel like whores
>>
I like chivalrous guys. It's nice to have a guy open a door for me or say nice things to me. Doing nice things for someone is never a bad thing.
>>
>>28093016
Just stop OP you cancerous fucking cancer
>>
>>28093016
why get chivalry when you can just get piety.

only a 2-3 combat level difference and the DPS increase really makes it worth.
>>
>>28094366
This is because you're trans real women don't like that shit
>>
>>28094567
Trans """women""" aren't women, and I'm very much an actual female.

>tfw bf opens doors for me
>tfw bf takes me out on dates
>tfw bf buys me cute things that remind him of me
>tfw bf writes me little notes about how much he loves me
>>
>>28093016
Chivarly to women means "The guy has to do whatever I say because I'm the girl".

But I have indeed noticed that women like it when you disagree with them. Nobody likes beta orbit.
>>
>>28093016
That's seems pretty obvious judging from the fucking jerk low lifes my Mom and sisters date.
>>
File: 5611.png (8 KB, 386x354) Image search: [Google]
5611.png
8 KB, 386x354
>>28093016
I'm pretty sure no one here goes out of their way to be "chivalrous"
>>
File: F1446762780524.jpg (9 KB, 397x262) Image search: [Google]
F1446762780524.jpg
9 KB, 397x262
>>28093174
>being the nice guy will not get us anywhere
>>
>>28093428
you don't understand. Men are pigs, and women and what you call PC cucks are normal humans, and their behavior is normal human behavior.
>>
>>28093059
> trusting someone on an anonymous imageboard
Are you an idiot?
>>
>>28093016
>Femanon here

0/10 too obvious. Try to troll a bit more subtly next time, beta virgin faggot.
>>
>>28093573
Wrong. Women want to be ignored and stepped on.
>>
>>28093616
>manages to date 2 fat, ugly girls
>gets an ego and thinks getting two shit tier girls qualifies him to give dating advice to others

Sure, being a dick will work on ugly, fat girls that are used to being treated like shit, but a girl that's actually desirable would never stand for that crap unless you're Chad.
>>
>>28093016
Monitor of this installation hear

I just wanted to say one thing that all you women desperately need to hear.

WOMEN ARE NOT ROBOTS AND DON'T BELONG ON THIS BOARD

When you come onto this baord, you're basically an attention seeking cunt. You are prostitutes. You DO reward good behavior/things you like with sex. Fucking kill yourself already and get the fuck off my board.
>>
File: Trash.jpg (45 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Trash.jpg
45 KB, 300x400
>>28095213
>hear

You can't even spell here correctly, so who cares what you think.
>>
>>28093016
What is chivalry anyway?

i'm very offput by people who read into these situations. i find myself wondering, would they have not done the same for another person if the roles were reversed? The answer leaves me feeling sad that people can find reason to cast doubt on the altruism of others. I feel obligated to be kind and helpful to others, I want to live in a world where people are kind and helpful toward others, since I can only control my own actions, I must be kind and helpful to others
>>
>>28093016
I think its more on HOW "chivalrous" a person is. Being a nice person (even a little bit) is ok. But if your the classic fendora wearing neckbeard then please. Leave me alone.
>>
>>28093016
I treat everyone courteously EXCEPT young attractive women. Those bitches can open their own damn doors
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.