[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white robots how does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 17
File: blackman.jpg (52 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
blackman.jpg
52 KB, 600x540
white robots how does this make you feel?
>>
>>28092868
i lold

it means they want a living dildo for selfish reasons and nothing more
>>
Why am I supposed to care what out of context statistics have to say about the minds of people I'll never meet. I'm sure 100% of women would choose not to marry or raise a family with me and that's the only thing I need to know.
>>
File: feelsonwheels.jpg (434 KB, 1160x788) Image search: [Google]
feelsonwheels.jpg
434 KB, 1160x788
Why would i even care? i sit at home all day, working on my motorcycle, lifting weights, and shit posting. They can do as they want, like i give a flying hippopotamus.
>>
There is no "cultural histology" department at Rutgers University, that combination of words doesn't even make sense.

If you google the phrase the only results you'll get are this troll screenshot and people calling it out.
>>
>>28092868

'Cultural Histology'

They're not even trying anymore.
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-021.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-021.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>>28092893

>"i-i d-don't care if pretty much all w-white women crave the BBC! i h-have a motorcycle! a-am i cool yet?"

you right now
>>
File: NOwS64t.png (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
NOwS64t.png
18 KB, 600x600
>>28092973
That;s one of my hobbies, a passion more like it since i have no friends. I still don't care. I'm more preoccupied on lifting weights and working on my bike to care what a bunch of white women do.

I'm here for a reason, I'm unlikable.
>>
Is this something new or unexpected?

It's basically saying that the taboo draws a lot of white girls but 7/8ths don't want to have mulatto kids.

I'm sure the arrangement works out just fine for Tyrone it must really suck to be a normal family-oriented black dude.
>>
>>28092952

You have to wonder when the funding for this nonsense(and women's studies, et al) is going to dry up.

There's a big push for vocational training, tons of unemployed liberal arts majors, and state university budget cuts(esp in red states). Something's got to give.
>>
>>28093007

tyrone can just build a family with a black girl after he had his fill of white pussy
>>
This is like the 3rd thread of this type that i've seen on here today.

My question is this:

Why would anyone give a shit? Please, someone elighten me. Why would you give even a single fuck about this?
>>
File: 3538897.jpg (2 MB, 2800x2700) Image search: [Google]
3538897.jpg
2 MB, 2800x2700
>>28093132
Social engineering. Breaking down the psyche of white men, greasing the skids for globalization.

ect ect ect

they're paid >10 cents per post
>>
File: 1388523959551.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1388523959551.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>28092868
>What do women want.

Who cares.
>>
File: bernie.jpg (88 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
88 KB, 718x960
embarassing to see these whitebois trying to act as if they don't care

i know most of you faggots are furious your women prefer BIG BLACK COCK for sex but are looking for white beta faggots as a provider

pic related it's you in a couple years
>>
>>28093301
Here's your reply cuck
>>
>>28093301
Why should we care? The white races will be gone in 100 years anyways. Our time has come to an end.
>>
File: shillsevenonce.jpg (2 MB, 3377x3385) Image search: [Google]
shillsevenonce.jpg
2 MB, 3377x3385
HMMM who vas behind dees poset
>>
File: 1461503813317.png (100 KB, 1009x496) Image search: [Google]
1461503813317.png
100 KB, 1009x496
>"Lord God, give us the strength that we may retain our liberty for our children and our children's children, not only for ourselves but also for the other peoples of Europe, for this is a war which we all wage, this time, not for our German people alone, it is a war for all of Europe and with it, in the long run, for all of mankind."
>- Adolf Hitler

>"Everything we admire on this earth today - science and art, technology and inventions - is only the creative product of a few peoples and originally perhaps of one race. On them depends the existence of this whole culture. If they perish, the beauty of this earth will sink into the grave with them."
>- Adolf Hitler

>"If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men."
>- Adolf Hitler
>>
File: 1461504605517.jpg (125 KB, 869x816) Image search: [Google]
1461504605517.jpg
125 KB, 869x816
>>28093365
The end of the white races will be the end of human civilization.
>>
>>28093365
>that pic

it ain't over 'til it's over
>>
>>28092868
It makes me hard
>>
>>28093443
It is over. According to the SCB, In 2020 Swedish men in the age group 20-34 will be a minority. That's 4 years from now. You don't seem to realize just how fucking far gone things are.
>>
Can confirm eastern euro and sluts here lust after thug niggers because rich, aggressive and big dicked.
>>
Don't forget to sage these shillbots.
>>
File: Ai9EOs.jpg (75 KB, 421x750) Image search: [Google]
Ai9EOs.jpg
75 KB, 421x750
>>28093365

I'm less worried about the USA than Europe. With the Mexicans I feel they'd let Whites do their own thing in the countryside and small towns. They don't seem to want us dead like the Nigs and Mudslimes do.

Do the elites think they'll be able to cuck/defang Islam as easy as they did Christianity?

Where are the Israelbucks going to come from if Europe and the USA become balkanized wastelands?

What's the plan for dealing with massive, culturally-unified populations in Asia? Seems like the Elites(or NWO, Jews, or whatever) are essentially handing them the world.
>>
>>28093559

Saging really isn't a thing anymore, is it?
>>
>>28093591
No, it's still a thing. Try it.
>>
Jews have been caught up in the tide of shit they unleashed on White culture. It's pretty common to see "childfree" Jews, for instance. 58% of American Jews marry outside the fold. Hopefully our great-grandchildren won't have to deal with their pernicious influence.

Africa's rapid population growth is a result of foreign handouts. Another Great Depression and/or reduced numbers of YTs should sort that out.

White people are the most likely to question authority and pile up guns. They valuable independence and many spend weekends surviving in the woods for fun. This is why the Elites hate us, incidentally. But it does give YT an edge in the event of a societal collapse. We're capable of rapidly breeding when we have room and incentive to do so(IE, German pioneers in the American Midwest).
>>
>>28093566
They don't need to cuck the sandniggers, they can just release weapons that gets rid of large parts of the worlds population, that also gets rid of most Asians for them. We can't fight against those kinds of powers.
>>
File: 1360714488002.jpg (22 KB, 262x228) Image search: [Google]
1360714488002.jpg
22 KB, 262x228
As a white man, I've had fantasies about doing sexual things with an asian woman. But I would never marry or raise a family with one.
>>
>>28092868
This is objectively false and there is no such thing as a cultural histology department at Rutgers. Dating sites as well as casual hookup apps continue to confirm that white women are the most race sensitive when selecting sex partners. Continue to delude yourself into believing the BBC meme.
>>
>>28094099

Please take a seat over there...
>>
As a white girl, I've fantasized about black men, sure. For me it's about the sexual vitality... It's more about the energy. I guess size also matters. The few white guys I slept with were cool. There wasn't a lot of passion or drive after the first 10 minutes of sex. It gets a little boring and I wait for them to finish. With black guys it's different. They have tons of energy, excitement, passion and confidence. I'm not into bdsm, but if I'm with the right guy, I don't mind if he chokes me, slaps me, hits me or uses me as his personal dumpster. Once I'm in that moment, I'll pretty much do anything. And I mean anything.

I wouldn't bring him in front of my parents though. They are old school and I don't have the patience to deal with the stigma all my life. And plus, I want white babies. They are so much cuter.
>>
>>28092868
Why is "black" capitalised but "white" isn't?
>>
>>28094144
Here are your 10 cents
>>
>>28094157
Because black dicks are bigger, don't you know how to use capital letter mate?
>>
File: 1440436025109.jpg (130 KB, 355x440) Image search: [Google]
1440436025109.jpg
130 KB, 355x440
>>28092868
>raise a family with a black man
>with a black man
>>
OP, where did you find this article? I go to Rutgers and I will 100% take a class within the 'Cultural Histology' Department if there is one.
>>
>>28092973
Didn't the study say only 13%?
>>
>>28092868
Wake up blackbros

They don't really love you
>>
At least they recognize the consequences.
>>
>>28095226

13% would marry a black man. Meaning they would cuck you m8.
>>
>>28092868

That whole thing was just giant clikc bait.

There was no research or study and their was no link or source
>>
File: 1374730122193.jpg (78 KB, 272x326) Image search: [Google]
1374730122193.jpg
78 KB, 272x326
>>28093331

And the world with us
>>
>>28092868
indifferent as there are virtually no blacks where I live
>>
Saw this on /pol/
The "study" was done at a university in new jersey.
They only took 800 samples from random chicks there. Also it's from a website called "scoopler", a website owned by am extremely insecure black man that posts articles about this weekly
>>
>>28092868
It doesn't make me feel anything i am completely indifferent. However it's annoying how this board is now 80% HURR BIG BLACK COCK YOU ARE A WHITE KEK HURRR RETARDATION

i'm really fucking tired of this shit, i don't fucking care just take those women and do whatever the fuck you want with them, if they want to fuck niggers they will one way or another. Even though i am a slav and grew up in extremely racist environment i believe there are a lot of respectable black men, at least i saw them in movies and i enjoyed them. Also i love asian girls and i definitely wan't to sodomize a cute asian girl so i can't really object to other people's sexual preferences.
>>
>cultural histology

please kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>28095471
This study doesn't even exist. Article claimed Rutgers was in "New Rochelle" and that it was their "Cultural Histology" department which conducted the study.

Neither of those things exist, it's obviously fake.
>>
>>28094144
nice rp faggot
>>
>>28093301
That little girl is obviously not mixed, retard. That's either an adopted kid or someone else's kid. You're context-free photos aren't impressive dumb nigger.
>>
I can't really complain, I would fuck a black girl tbqh
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.