[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldn't have left home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Spaghetti.jpg (20 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
Spaghetti.jpg
20 KB, 500x390
I'm retarded
>Work front desk at a hotel
>It requires me to be moderately social
>It's a challenge, but I can do school work
>Have a number of usual guests
>One of them is a qt3.14
>Really smooth features
>No boobs
>Freckled
>Makes her look young and I like that
>She's an insomniac so she's up while I'm on audit
>We get pretty close[or so I thought]
>After a 4 month stay her job is complete
>I decide I have to tell her how I feel
>Do so in the most autistic way imaginable
>She comes to the counter
>"Hey Anon, looks like I'm all done here. Can you check me out?"
>I pause and then look her up and down
>You look beautiful to me
>She glares at me
>I-uh-I-I just meant
>spaghetti everywhere
>she asks to see the manager
>I tell her he's not in yet
>She says she's going back to her room until he gets in because she's uncomfortable
>Manager fired me for sexually harassing a guest
>TFW you misread someone you thought understood you
>TFW should've never tried to be more than NEET
>>
you do know you were meant to kill her before your manager got in so you could keep your job.
>>
I had a master key. I considered going up there and explaining myslef, but she had the security lock engaged
>>
next port of call should have been to frame her for a theft or something similar to discredit her
>>
I don't get that. What is the deal with women not being able to take a damn compliment? Then all of them say chivalry is dead, when in reality anytime someone is a gentleman they freak out and think they're weird.
>>
File: Waifu Ymir.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
Waifu Ymir.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>28092865
>>Really smooth features
>>No boobs
>>Freckled

Originality enn sheet
>>
I work at a gym and I almost did what you did, OP.
I realized that if I told her, I would lose my jobbie job before I sperged out though

$ > woman
>>
>>28092865
>>We get pretty close[or so I thought]
please elaborate. did she smiled at you when you handed her keys from apartment or something like that?
>>
>>28094063
We talked about just a bunch of small things that seemed beyond custome/desk clerk talk. She also kept track of my schedule. I guess I just completely misread the situation. Or she wanted a free stay. I dont know if she got that cuz I was terminated.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.