[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SLUT hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1461095985641.jpg (122 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1461095985641.jpg
122 KB, 750x750
Is there a kind of person more boring than a slut? I mean, they are super shallow persons, they literally don't know nothing about anything, they don't have any other interests except bbs and gossiping. Why even bother with such kind of animals? Please respect yourself robot.

>tfw no qt fembot gf
>tfw no qt grill to talk about deep stuff
>>
What kind of deep stuff would you talk about?
>>
>>28092792
>about deep stuff
you've caught my curiosity
what kind of 'deep stuff' would you talk with your 'qt grill'?
>>
>>28092842
>>28092848
Like getting to know each other very intimately (deeply). It's something you probably can't get from anything else but that intimate relationship.

>tfw think about relationships all day just to hurt myself over things I'll never experience
>>
>>28092848
heh

I think it would be cool to share my interests with someone. During my robot life I got many interests like meditation, lucid dream, guitar, harmonica, juggling, anime (sad) and I think it's awful to not be able to find someone else that would like to share such experiences.

>die tripfag
>>
>>28092902
Why don't you make a tulpa then?
>>
>>28092792
I live in brazil and I can relate to this, grills here are raised to be sluts, from childhood all stuff, music, dancing, behavior, etc are made to induce them to the sluthood and the result of this is when you go out and try to met someone else new all your chat is something like":

>sup
>''sup''
>you're hot wanna kiss
>insert n/y
>if yes get laid
>repeat program
>>
>>28092924
I used to try but when I fell into apathy I couldn't bring myself to have that imagination
>>
>>28092902
>It's something you probably can't get from anything else
Like any other experience. You can't get the feeling of scuba diving without scuba diving. Now that I mentioned the fact that you haven't experienced scuba diving are you going to cry yourself to sleep over this idea?
Relationships are similar.

>>28092908
finding someone tailor-fit on your interests is great. But unrealistic. 'Interesting' lies most of the times outside what you think is interesting. Sharing interests is nothing near what I expected from an answer to 'what is deep stuff'. It's shallow and I thinks others will agree.

>die tripfag
the anon above me asked you the same question, yet you give attention to the one you hate
it's okay, we're all friends here
>>
File: full.png (22 KB, 566x852) Image search: [Google]
full.png
22 KB, 566x852
>>28093045
That succ man
What's your ideal girl like?
>>
>>28092992
wow STDs must be rampant in brazil
>>
>>28093135
I think you misunderstood what I meant. It's not like I want someone with exactly the same interests or hobbies, what I want to say is that I would like to meet someone different and more interesting.
>>
File: 1459377024070.gif (2 MB, 449x266) Image search: [Google]
1459377024070.gif
2 MB, 449x266
>>28093176
Yes they are, breath near a shemale and you'll get aids.
>>
>>28093135
People have different desires and wants and the desire and how painful it is varies. The desire for relationships or to be desired seems like a pretty common one.

I don't want to scuba dive. I do want a relationship. Nobody told me to feel this way, I just do.

>>28093149
It's worse now. I can't even fantasize about sex or anything because I can't make myself believe a female would be anything but repulsed by me.

I can't really describe her well but she was kind of like Anzu Futaba
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.