[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a communist? Communism is the answer to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: ebin.jpg (39 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
39 KB, 400x297
Why aren't you a communist?

Communism is the answer to literally every problem on this board. Wageslave with a shitty job? Communism will liberate you from your bourgeoisie masters. No gf? No worries, robots with no ambition in life are the best possible people for the party so your sick party-mandated car and well stocked fridge will get you all the proletarian women. Broke? Say no more, this ideology is made with you in mind.

Global revolution from the ultra-rich yoke is exactly the solution to /r9k/'s problems.
>>
I am a communist.
>>
lenin was an okay guy I guess
>>
>>28092484
Better dead than Red, you commie bastard.

http://subsol.c3.hu/subsol_2/contributors0/warktext.html#
>>
>>28092484
My relatives lived under the regime and none of them enjoyed it. That's reason enough for me to believe it wasn't great and that communism will never work.
>>
>>28092484
>Wageslave with a shitty job? Communism will liberate you from your bourgeoisie masters.
Everybody in communsim has to work, for shit wages too. Comfy life not welcome
>>
>>28092659
That's because since they reproduced they are clearly normalscum.

>>28092685
As a matter of fact comfylife is encouraged. Since actually working at work would just boost production quotas for everyone else.
>>
>>28092484

el originalo faggot
>>
File: download.jpg (306 KB, 912x944) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
306 KB, 912x944
>>28092484
Because I was born n Yugoslavia, and it is shit.
>>
File: 1461408234325.gif (22 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1461408234325.gif
22 KB, 800x600
>bernie fags are so desperate for votes that they are going to /pol/ and are shilling communism

Yeah, nah you guys should go back to your cuck shed and take care of your wifes son jerome.
>>
File: 1459866071088.jpg (64 KB, 370x503) Image search: [Google]
1459866071088.jpg
64 KB, 370x503
>>28092907
>That's because since they reproduced they are clearly normalscum.

You have to be 18 to post here, commie scum.
>>
Communists are fucking scum.

At least under capitalism you can get into some sperglord field where you can work pretty much alone and get away from the normies.

Under communism not only will you be assigned a job probably working with normies but you will also be expected not to be "antisocial", to contribute to the common good, to have a family and all that shit...
>>
>>28093052
>Under communism not only will you be assigned a job probably working with normies but you will also be expected not to be "antisocial", to contribute to the common good, to have a family and all that shit...
The exact same shit is expected of you under capitalism, at least the current western and Asian versions.
>>
>>28092484
I enjoy being a narcissistic asshole who makes big bucks and can look down on everyone I want to. It's the ideal life. Just because you're a failure under capitalism, doesn't mean you'd be any better in a communist state.
>>
>>28093018
>neocon
>"weird"

Harper's two terms and the continued existence of the Conservative Party of Canada disagree with you, fampai.

Is this from /pol/? Because there's some distinct "stop liking things I don't like" combined with a distinctly american POV in this one.
>>
>>28092907
>As a matter of fact comfylife is encouraged. Since actually working at work would just boost production quotas for everyone else.

you have quotas, you have bosses, you have shit work conditions, you have no rights and earn shit money. Work is like in capitalism only 10 times worse. There is no comfy life in communsim, because work is sacred. Comfy people are considered parasites of the working class
>>
File: 1460465432957.gif (2 MB, 560x433) Image search: [Google]
1460465432957.gif
2 MB, 560x433
>>28093018
>NAMBLA

At least make one that is for little girls also if it exists, this is just mudslime-tier shit.
>>
File: memebrain.png (115 KB, 598x889) Image search: [Google]
memebrain.png
115 KB, 598x889
>>28092484
most people here aren't commies because they got meme'd into working against their own material interests by the alt-right
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.