[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4chan >everyone is Anonymous >nobody has an identity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1445189845830.png (321 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
1445189845830.png
321 KB, 600x564
>4chan
>everyone is Anonymous
>nobody has an identity and everyone is the same because everyone is ANONYMOUS

>women STILL manage to be attention whores and create titles for themselves like "femanon"

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU HAVE A VAGINA

IT'S NOT "FEMANONS" AND "MALEANONS", EVERYONE IS JUST FUCKING ANONYMOUS
>>
>>28092433
>YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PENIS
>IT'S NOT "ANON" AND "MALEANONS", EVERYONE IS JUST FUCKING ANONYMOUS
>>
this.
fucking women I swear.
and all the fucking thirst cucks on this website that enable them.
>>
>>28092455
Nobody calls themselves maleanons.
Men on this board don't try to make themselves stand out on this board because they're male.
Learn to bait.
>>
I used to agree with you since two hours ago when I attached myself a name.
And I still do.
I know for a fact there are women here but at least they have the common decency not to reveal their gender.
>>
>>28092520
But they shitpost non stop about not having gfs or wanting gfs. And this board is partly referenced to relationships, isn't it?
>>
>>28092561
Surprisingly, it's not just men who want girlfriends, or even relationships you fucking twit.
>>
hello fellow anonymens lets all make a boys only thread heh heh heh it will be the best thing ever i bet all the girls will want to post but they will instantly be recognized by their inability to post on /r9k/ without putting the word femanon somewhere LOL
>>
>>28092585
>I want a gf
>same, bruh
>I want a bf
>1000000 autistic rage replies
>>
File: 1445396963751.jpg (37 KB, 511x341) Image search: [Google]
1445396963751.jpg
37 KB, 511x341
Some autists just can't handle it, they give them attention whether it's bad or good. I have a few Internet female friends, all of which I didn't know we're girls until much later and that's how it should be.
>>
>>28092433
>anonymous imageboard
Then why am I not anonymous?
>>
>women STILL manage to be attention whores and create titles for themselves like "femanon"
>Women

Smell the newbie
Men are men, women are men, kids are FBI
>>
>>28092561
That's because male is the default on the Internet and you're going to have to fucking accept that. Women only started using the Internet after social media giants made it retard friendly.
>>
>>28094011
Nice meme, mate. Takes me back all the way to 2004.
>>
women ruin everything, they have since the beginning of time and they always will
>>
>>28094084
i didn't believe the meme until i went into a fembot thread and acted like a female and everyone gave me lots of attention. it's really that easy
>>
>>28093758
Because you're a flaming fucking faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.