[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ years old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: pepecouch.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
pepecouch.png
23 KB, 489x423
When did your life peak?
Do you think things might still get better?
>>
>>28092173
I don't think I've hit it yet. I've had some good years, but none that I would call astounding.

I think things will get better. I can only hope I'll be more and more productive.
>>
It never peaked it's always sucked horribly.
>>
>>28092173
probably when I was 12/13

13 year old girls would hit on me, touch my hair and things, I had lots of friends and was confident, doing well in school and athletic, however less than a year later my mother got cancer and puberty and ADHD-PI kicked in and everything collapsed
>>
>>28092295
>It never peaked it's always sucked horribly.

It probably has. The sad thing is you won't realise the peak until on your death bed.
>>
When I was 18 I was working part time in retail and I had a bunch of friends at work, half of which were girls. I went on more dates that year alone than I have in 7 years since. I felt confident, capable, accepted, and somewhat normal for the first time in forever. I met a girl I completely fell ass over teakettle for.
Then I went to college and left that all behind.
Left my job, lost all but 1 of my friends, lost contact with all those girls, ended up dropping out of school anyway, came home and became a NEET.
>>
>>28092394
Fuck. How far did you get into your degree?
>>
>>28092341
If I had to say there was a peak it would be like when I was 7 years old or something.
>>
>>28092519
1 semester
>>
>>28092173
When I was 5 years old. Seriously
>>
>>28092547
Fuck.

So what are you plans for the rest of this year and beyond? Are you 25+?
>>
>>28092553
How did everything go so wrong after 5 ?
>>
>>28092565
I'm a few months from turning 26.

I don't know. I'm looking for a job at the moment. I was hoping for something sort of interesting like wildland firefighter, or cruise ship stuff. Haven't heard back from anything I applied for. I just found out old ass over teakettle girl got married last year so I'm dealing with that feel right now.
>>
>>28092602
Basically I was a normie child at that age. Then I became a robot during elementary school.
>>
>>28092660
everyone was "normal" before school because they had no peers to judge them just mommy and daddy telling them how awesome they were.
>>
At 23 I'm pretty confident that I've wasted my prime years being fat and depressed. It's downhill from here. I have to hit the gym just to prevent my lower back from hurting.

Even the normies I know are starting to hit the wall at this age.
>>
>>28092173
it peaks at 17-18. sorry brah, no hope left.
>>
>>28092677
Exactly, and I had friends who liked me.
>>
>>28092714
My life peaked at 20 - 22.

God, I wish I could go back. A few sensible decisions back then and I wouldn't be on here now. I would be successful and happy.
>>
>>28092173
When I was 18, had a girlfriend had a bunch of close friends who looked out for each other so was always having fun with either the gf or mates as we all lived locally.

Then went to uni, realised I was shit, became more and more of a shut in, have like one friend and generally hate my life as I'm lonely as hell failng my course and in stupid amounts of dept thanks to how the UK uni service works. I think even my parents hate me now as I'm a dropout which is rich as they both left schooling at 16, but it's cool when they do it "just work harder anon" thanks folks hadn't thought to try that yet, great advice.
>around 43k in dept and never even had a full time job
>>
>>28092173
Who /balding/ here?

I didn't get a peak and never did since I started balding at 12

Now Im 25 still holding on to scraps. Its all downhill from here
>>
>>28092173
Elementary and middle school years were the best. Since then life's been constantly on a downhill. No company wants to hire a friendless person, let alone girls
>>
>>28092173
It hasn't peaked yet, but good times are coming.

I spent the last 5 years trying to reverse the mess I got my life into. The social retardation, the zero friends, social anxiety, the fear of going outside, being fat, kissless virgin, being a hikki and having my parents bitterly hate me. 2 of those 5 years it felt like I was stuck in a cycle of repeating mistakes. Any progress I would make would get washed out before the end of the year and I'd be back to square one. It was frustrating as all hell and I almost gave up.

But then, once those 2 years passed, I started making progress. It wasn't major improvement but it was small tiny steps everyday that would eventually add up to be significant by the end of the year. In the third year I lost weight and for the first time in a long time I left my house. It took a while to beat the agoraphobia but when I finally did it, the opportunities opened up. Then slowly and gradually I pushed myself until I was soon able to go to a gym, and that's when significant progress in the weight loss department started happening. That's when things really kicked into action.

By the end of fourth year, social anxiety was rekt, fear of going outside was rekt and I was in decent shape with a decent daily routine. In the fifth year, the big focus for me was on making friends, talking to girls and getting a job.

I have a job, I made a few friends and I kissed a girl for the first time in that year. Social skills were very shit to begin with, but the job along with a few other things forced me to constantly exercise it. Now I'm average at the least and I can handle situations.

This is the 6th year of improvement, and I hope to eliminate every single problem that I started with. And once that's done with, it will be a climb from then on, then the sky will be the limit because I feel so fucking ready to take on anything. I no longer want to be a scrub and I do not want to be average.
>>
>>28092802
>Who /balding/ here?

Me but I'm 31. Still got pretty good coverage. Most people would assume I've got a full head of hair. I obsess over it. I've read that fixating on hair loss is often a substitute for deeper seeded physiological problems the subject is unwilling to address.
>>
>>28092802
Mine really started to go when I turned 20 but then it stopped when I hit 23. My hairline did a full retreat and I was convinced this was the end, but then it stopped.
So now I've got this really high hair line and really fine hair, but it stayed in a place where I can't do fuck with it. So I just buzz it.
>>
>>28092802
Balding at 23.
>>
>>28092877
I think I have the same thing actually. My hairline/bald spot have progressed little in the past 3 years but I have diffuse thinning all over.

How does thin hair look with a buzz? Can you see your scalp through it?
>>
>>28092857
Fuck off chad. Its sunny outside, you should be at the beach with your friends showing off your thick head of hair.
>>
>>28093249
well yeah, but I buzz it all the way down to a 2 and even sometimes a 1.
My parents think I look like a neo-nazi which works for me.
>>
>>28093296
>friends

I lost all my close friends through alcohol abuse and antisocial behaviour.
>>
>>28093333
Yep, that's Chad
>>
>>28093355
I'm not Chad now and never really was. Although I did get 2 years where I was pretty close. I wish I could go back every day. I'm not Chad now. Failed normie at best.
>>
>>28093318
Damn. Really dont think I could pull it off. My only choice is to go out Costanza style
>>
File: Tom-Hanks.jpg (178 KB, 968x1290) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Hanks.jpg
178 KB, 968x1290
>>28093400
that's how my dad rocks it, but he has full blown top of the head balding. I have more of a tom hanks hairline thing going on.
>>
>>28093431
Dont care about hairline, bald spot is the real issue. You're toast when you get one of those, its either buzz or you literally are george costanza tier.

Im now waiting for my hair to go gray so I look normal, but thats at least 15-20 years out unfortunately
>>
your life doesn't peak. You make it peak. I'm 18 but my life's been on a straight incline. I've had lawsuits against me by 5 different girls but the first one i chased after since i was 12 ended up dating me last year. I used to fear social contact and didn't know what i'd do for a job but i'm a part-time translator and interpreter for chinese/english now, studying a bachelor in music which i love...things go down but if you persist it'll always come back up. full srs
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.