[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/britfeel/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: 1459316359808.jpg (1 MB, 2156x1475) Image search: [Google]
1459316359808.jpg
1 MB, 2156x1475
Merry sunday edition
>>
First for post you're waifus
>>
>>28092114
Doing fuck all today lads.
Chicken casserole in the slow cooker. washing on, should be tidying up but really CBA.
>>
Just got dumped by what was probably the prettiest and most beautiful girl id ever get because she couldnt handle 'adulting' and basically just tried to reset her life to 0 and move home.

feeling numb.
>>
>>28092223
Chicken casserole sounds tasty there, bruv. I can just taste the bread dipped in it.
>>
>>28092057
Being an orbiter is hard

These girls get plenty of attention and competition for the intimate access an orbiter is afforded is fierce

Girls won't even add you on facebook easily
>>
who /vote leave for laughs/ here
>>
File: 1449609538294.jpg (307 KB, 950x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449609538294.jpg
307 KB, 950x1200
who /darksouls3/ here?

Where you all at lads? How are you finding it? Just got to irithyll of the boreal valley myself. Think I'm under leveled desu.
>>
>>28092237
Fuck off, normal shitstain

>>28092251
normie manchild
>>
>>28092263
You're right. Lets talk about poleaboo instead.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x208
Having a shit day

Went for a roast with the Mrs and the baby at the pub. It was shit - worse than Toby. Should have gone to Zizzis.

Now I'm at home waiting to watch Palace smash Watfords back doors in!
>>
>>28092243
Me.

Was the same for the Scottish referendum. Life is shit and boring, may as well make it shit but interesting.
>>
File: jTcX2r4.gif (141 KB, 294x257) Image search: [Google]
jTcX2r4.gif
141 KB, 294x257
>>28092251
/darksouls1/ here. Just got into the Depths. Was getting shat on in Darkroot Garden, so just glad to be elsewhere now.
>>
>>28092275
Poleaboo doesn't like all of the attention
>>
>>28092283
sounds fucking grim desu
>>
>>28092216
tfw made a blogpost after new thread was made by accident
>>
>>28092251
I just beat Aldrich, feeling pre good about my play through so far.
What are you playing on? I'm a pc fag
I recommend going back through areas you think you have fully explored, I found a lot of new helpful things.
>>
>>28092293
nigga are you doing some crazy souls series marathon to dark souls 3 or some shit?
>>
>>28092243
I'm voting to leave for real but please vote for jokes.
>>
>>28092293
Go human and I'll throw a fucking summoning sign down on your position.
>>
>>28092283
Was it a chain pub?
>>
>>28092312
>people are competing to be an orbiter
This is the future. For every 20 girls that get laid only 1 guy will. Dating sites will revolve around sending messages to girls in the hopes of being an orbiter, not her boyfriend.
>>
>>28092243
>>28092288
>>28092334
want uk to leave eu and scotland to leave uk.

i basically pick the underdog, get resentful at the scaremongering from the bigger campaign, then get entrenched.

i want the world to undergo these events so that people realize that it's not the end of the fucking world. oh wow, a statistic wavered within the margin of error, holy shit!

the world needs to stop being so afraid of changes, and so i vote for change whenever i can
>>
>>28092320
PC here too. Pirate fag.

Yeah, I explore old areas a lot. Found some cool shit doing that. What weapon are you using? I'm really liking the ithryll straight sword. The ice one.
>>
>>28092410
I've mainly been using the claymore, going a strength focused build. However against the black knights and in pvp I use the estoc cheese.
I know its cancer but its just to easy.
Whats your steam man? I'll send you a request and I can come do some of the bosses with you if you like.
>>
>>28092263
its tards like you that kill britfeel.

>"wah, let's not have any conversation unless it's about waifus or tripfags."

Cunt.
>>
>>28092293
Come on nigger I've started playing Dark Souls 1 to get to 2 and then 3 but I'm ahead of you. I'm sitting on my ass in the Depths with a sign.
>>
watching the snooker lads
>>
>>28092485
Yeah, i'm mostly pumping into str too.

>Whats your steam man? I'll send you a request and I can come do some of the bosses with you if you like
No canny do senpai. I'm a pirate fag. It's a torrent copy so no online, as a neet I don't like spending more than 20 bongs on vidya games.
>>
>>28092563
He didn't even say what platform he's playing on you retard.
>>
>night shifts finish at 3am and it's impossible to get home without a taxi
>early shifts on weekends impossible to get to without a taxi

I fucked up guys

Gonna talk to my boss about switching to only day shifts except on weekends.

If he doesn't like it, time to rev up those dole coins
>>
>>28092392
go gay lad, qt guys are the future
>>
File: kUz3XBH.jpg (251 KB, 1280x1122) Image search: [Google]
kUz3XBH.jpg
251 KB, 1280x1122
>>28092251
I'm up too Dancer of the Borean Valley, how come I can get a boss down to half health the first time I fight it, every attempt after that they one shot me
>>
>tfw cucking someone at the last second on ebay
or
ga
sm
ic
>>
File: 1460052841766.jpg (24 KB, 300x335) Image search: [Google]
1460052841766.jpg
24 KB, 300x335
>>28092591
Why would I assume he's using a shitty console you cucktard
>>
>>28092573
I don't even blame ya for pirate, the price is pretty hefty currently. I still live with mummy so I just asked her to buy it for me and I offered to do household chores.
Sometimes being mummys little boy isn't too bad senpai

btw did you struggle with the abyss watchers? I'd say its been my hardest fight so far to solo. Doing any fight co op makes it super cheese
>>
>>28092633
Because he posted here before and said he was playing offline on ps3.

You you weren't a normie and checked these threads daily you'd fucking know that.
>>
>>28092624
Bids should add an extra minute to the countdown, it's not exactly an auction if you can snipe by 1p.
>>
>>28092353

Yeah - Vintage Inns - they used to do really good dinner in there but today it was fucked.

Never mind.
>>
>>28092613
I wish it were that easy. Unfortunately I'm not attracted to men and all the girly guys are more sought after than women.
>>
Reminder that we have a board dedicated to videogame discussion
>>
>>28092649
Who the fuck are you calling normie, normie? Your name is probably literally Norman.
>>
>>28092652
there's literally nothing wrong with sniping.
you're supposed to put in the highest price you'll pay to begin with.
>>
File: 1453158108362.jpg (167 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1453158108362.jpg
167 KB, 1024x680
Is Brexit over?
Why aren't you voting to leave the EU, Britfags?
This isn't like your average "choose your flavor of status quo" election.
This is your last chance save your country from a demographic landslide.

Do you think those migrants will keep running the entitlement system you NEETs are living on? They'll probably make you slaves. That's what a lot of those countries do with their minority classes.

Do you think they'll put up with your alcoholism, anime obsession, homolust, or any of your perversions or diversions? No, they'll fucking stone you in the street.

Do you think you'll get some Arab qt? No, they know their family would end you savagely if they mix with you. The only mixing they'll accept is the kind that involves Arab men and foreign women.

They will flatten your monuments, deface your churches, and perform ethnic cleansing on a whim. They will gangrape the women in the streets, they will loot all of your NEETshit, and you will be left with nothing because you couldn't be bothered to get off your fat NEET ass and vote for once in your miserable limey life.

This is quite possibly the most important election of all time. Your success will set an example for Europe in a time when women and cucks are trying to feed you to violent, degenerate savages. Your exit from the unelected union would be the first of many if you succeed, but...

THIS WILL ONLY SUCCEED IF YOU STOP READING THIS, CAST YOUR FUCKING VOTE AND END THIS MADNESS ALREADY. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU NEEDS TO STAND AND BE COUNTED BECAUSE DAVID KEKERON IS PULLING ALL THE STOPS. HE'S BEEN SENDING PRO-REMAIN PAMPHLETS AND SPREADING PROPAGANDA TO SUBVERT POPULAR OPINION.

The Remain side is actively recruiting young, ignorant voters who are still brainwashed by public school propaganda to combat the generally 25+ population who are opposing this.

Just remember: If you fail to vote and you end up swallowed by a sea of backwards migrants, you won't be a NEET for long. You will be cattle.
>>
>>28092562
No it fucking isn't.

I hate waifu posters as much as the next person, but britfeel is for brits to moan about their robot lifestyles.

If you want to cry about your girlfriend splitting up with you or something, go on normiebook or a similar website. This place isn't for you.
>>
File: h.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>MAYBEEEEHHHHHHHHH
>I DON'T REALLY WANNA KNOOOOOOWWWW
>>
>>28092640
>btw did you struggle with the abyss watchers?
A little. The first time he came back with full health on the second form he basically insta killed me. I was like fug this guy is going to be hard but only took me 3/4 or so tries to kill him. Not the worst boss in the souls series. So far no boss has really given me too much trouble. Although i've heard the harder bosses are coming later in the game.

>I don't even blame ya for pirate, the price is pretty hefty currently
New game prices are fucking stupid. PC games used to be 30 bongs new, now they've gone up to 40 bongs, sometimes even 45-50 bongs. Fuck paying that much.
>>
File: loading.jpg (6 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
loading.jpg
6 KB, 1024x576
>>28092330
Nah, just starting the series because I watched some DS3 streams and I got really hyped and I have no pc/console able to play DS3. Honestly, I really want to play Bloodborne, but I can't afford a PS4 right now, so I'm gonna play DS1 and 2, and hopefully get a PS4 for BB and DS3 sometime.

>>28092633
On a 360, actually. My pc is a fucking toaster laptop.
>>
>>28092711
>Why aren't you voting to leave the EU, Britfags?
Because I'm in Scotland.

Someone down there better vote "Leave" for me though.
>>
>>28092793
Either you think Scotland isn't in Britain, or you think Scottish people aren't voting.
In both cases you are wrong and retarded.
>>
>>28092793
You do realise you can vote, don't you?
>>
File: really now.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
really now.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>28092711
>Why aren't you voting to leave the EU, Britfags?
because it's already been decided what the results will be, retard
>normies still this delusional that their opinion matters
>>
>>28092785
My friend also plays DS1 on his 360, you'll probably run into him in the forest if you ever go human. He spends a lot of free time fighting invaders.
>>
>>28092822
>>28092829
I think Scottish people are voting more "Remain" than average and I want to keep it that way.

I want Scotland out of the UK more than any other political goal.

I will be voting remain to that end, even though I don't care either way for the EU.

But my plan only works if the rUK votes to leave.
>>
>>28092870
You are definitely a retard.

If Britain votes to leave, the SNP will claim that the views of Scotland and Britain on the matter are different, and will push hard for another referendum. You are more likely to get a referendum sooner if Britain leaves.

Also if Scotland does get independence, it won't be in the EU anyway.
>>
>>28092892
>the SNP will claim that the views of Scotland and Britain on the matter are different
This only stands up if Scotland votes differently to the rest of the UK.
Which is why I'm voting Remain in the hope Britain votes Leave.

If the entire UK votes to leave, the SNP's argument lies dead in the water. Scotland and the UK both hate the EU and another referendum is postponed indefinitely.
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-2178-1363815948-0.jpg (237 KB, 625x834) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-2178-1363815948-0.jpg
237 KB, 625x834
>>28092711
just kill yourself, you boring shit
>>
File: 1441231455650.jpg (169 KB, 800x1244) Image search: [Google]
1441231455650.jpg
169 KB, 800x1244
>>28092835
GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND VOTE

NO EXCUSES YOU DEPRESSED NEET SHIT

IF THERE IS EVEN THE SLIGHTEST 0.00005% CHANCE THAT YOU CAN VOTE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS THEN FUCKING DO IT.

DON'T GET ALL CYNICAL AND 'WAAAAH MUH VOTE DON'T MATTER" ON ME. THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OLD FUCKS TRYING TO KEEP YOU OUT OF THE TOILET AND THEIR VOTE IS GETTING CHALLENGED BY CAMERON'S FAGGOT SUPPORTERS.

LEAVE THIS FUCKING THREAD RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES /LITTLE ISTANBUL GENERAL/

NOT TOMORROW

NOT NEXT WEEK

NOW
>>
I've just been down to city center to buy a new bong with my football winnings

pretty nice trip apart from vomiting in the of middle of the street, I had a couple of double cheeseburgers to settle my stomach though
>>
File: amerifat fails again.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
amerifat fails again.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>28092939
>muh migrants
t. fat ameritard that knows nothing about Europe and the EU
>>
>>28092939
tl;dr

it's going to happen regardless of you typing essays for me
>>
>>28092939
tbqh i'd vote remain just to spite old fucks who vote for things based on the stupidest reasons.

this referendum is one of the few things they're right on. stopped clock, like half the ones in the average old person's home.

but i'm not that petty, i'm voting leave.
>>
To those saying "We'll vote remain no matter what"

Remember Scotland. Remember how smug they were that Scotland would vote no by a large margin - people tend to forget that and only see the loss on the day, instead of the direction of travel.

Darling even smugly said once "We'll need about 60/40 to put the issue to bed" [paraphrase]

This was when the polling was 65/35.

"Better Together" managed to piss away that lead to 55/45. It cost the life of Labour in Scotland to do it.

Leave v. Remain has no lead to piss away, UK Labour is already dead, and a similar shower of incompetent fuckheads are running the "Remain" campaign with similar "project fear" tactics. Sure, the "Leave" campaign is a bit shit too, but there's still everything to play for here.

If you could attain a fraction of the swing "yes" did in Scotland, the UK will be saying "non, merci" to Europe.
>>
CAN YOU TAKE THIS EU SHIT TO /POL/
>>
>>28092870
There will NOT be a Scotland anymore if you don't vote.

If you think being tied to the British is bad, it's not. Their slice of the economic pie in the EU is the only thing that will keep you from submitting to EU demands via sanction in the future. They are the only ones who can save you from a Kebab majority by 2030.

So get off your fat ass, and vote right the fuck now. Despair and fatigue is what Cameron's counting on, it's what Merkel's counting on, it's what those shills at the EU are counting on. It's the factor that has cost so many nations a more prosperous future, and don't be fooled. That's what's at stake here.

Many of the unelected EU representatives, like the numerous fuck-ups who tried to sell Greece's soul, would delight in seeing your people and your way of life vanish, and they would joke about this with a grin spanning from ear to ear. Seeing you post like this is certainly enough to put a smile on their faces.

Go fucking vote!
>>
>when turkey becomes a member of the eu and they get free visa to go anywhere they want.
>>
>>28093104
You're telling me to vote. I'm definitely going to vote.
The problem for you is I'm voting to stay as part of a political ploy to achieve a different goal.

>They are the only ones who can save you from a Kebab majority by 2030.
Scotland is around 95% white. This is a problem England must solve for herself.
>>
>>/pol/ is that way m80s.
>>
File: 1459033906616.jpg (126 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
1459033906616.jpg
126 KB, 600x899
>>28093104
>There will NOT be a Scotland anymore if you don't vote.
>
>If you think being tied to the British is bad, it's not. Their slice of the economic pie in the EU is the only thing that will keep you from submitting to EU demands via sanction in the future. They are the only ones who can save you from a Kebab majority by 2030.
>
>So get off your fat ass, and vote right the fuck now. Despair and fatigue is what Cameron's counting on, it's what Merkel's counting on, it's what those shills at the EU are counting on. It's the factor that has cost so many nations a more prosperous future, and don't be fooled. That's what's at stake here.
>
>Many of the unelected EU representatives, like the numerous fuck-ups who tried to sell Greece's soul, would delight in seeing your people and your way of life vanish, and they would joke about this with a grin spanning from ear to ear. Seeing you post like this is certainly enough to put a smile on their faces.
>>
>>28093133
tbqh i wish turkey would attack greece to give all of NATO an excuse to remove kebab.

wouldn't do it though, the west is sadly cucked by turks.
>>
File: 1459339063267.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459339063267.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>28093104
>There will NOT be a Scotland anymore if you don't vote.
>
>If you think being tied to the British is bad, it's not. Their slice of the economic pie in the EU is the only thing that will keep you from submitting to EU demands via sanction in the future. They are the only ones who can save you from a Kebab majority by 2030.
>
>So get off your fat ass, and vote right the fuck now. Despair and fatigue is what Cameron's counting on, it's what Merkel's counting on, it's what those shills at the EU are counting on. It's the factor that has cost so many nations a more prosperous future, and don't be fooled. That's what's at stake here.
>
>Many of the unelected EU representatives, like the numerous fuck-ups who tried to sell Greece's soul, would delight in seeing your people and your way of life vanish, and they would joke about this with a grin spanning from ear to ear. Seeing you post like this is certainly enough to put a smile on their faces.
>>28093170
>>28093133
>bqh i wish turkey would attack greece to give all of NATO an excuse to remove kebab.
>
>wouldn't do it though, the west is sadly cucked by turks.
>>
>>28093162
every fucking time, i read "studying the blade" as "slitting my wrists"
>>
>>28093055
>UK labour is already dead
>level on the polls

wewlad
>>
Arsenal are a bunch of useless niggers
>>
>>28093170
Are you fucking stupid mate?

Turkey is a US cuckold proxy state.

They don't do anything without their sugardaddy America saying so, and they like to keep Europe on their side so that we can die in their wars and consume their shitty culture.
>>
>>28093215
howay the lads
>>
>>28093211
>mid-term polls
>meaning fucking anything.
Labour were near enough level in the polls when they lost the fucking election.

There's going to be a boundary review which'll remove pro-labour bias in the system, on top of the party floundering because the people with "nowhere else to go" found somewhere else to go (SNP or UKIP) and the competing demands of their various vote-bases (white working class, immigrants, middle class swing voters.)

Labour will die on their arse in 2020 and 2025.
Their continued belief their problem is a simple issue of triangulation, that if they just become more right wing they'll be back to a majority of 170+, will keep them out of power for even longer.
>>
File: 1448598028343.png (454 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
1448598028343.png
454 KB, 500x562
>>28092937
>>28092970
Back to your cuckshed.
>>28092971
Because people like you are too fucking lazy, and the cucks referenced above are in denial.

If you don't think there is a massive campaign of social engineering and population replacement being levied against every nation in the EU, you should consider researching what age group and gender is migrating, and how their population size compares to the native population size of comparable age and gender. 1,000,000 men between the ages of 20-35 doesn't sound like much in a single year, but for every year into the foreseeable future? That age group in Germany will be replaced by 2021. How will Britain fare?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY
>>28093097
Fuck off, you joke.
>>
File: 1457735611899.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457735611899.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>28093243
>Are you fucking stupid mate?
>
>Turkey is a US cuckold proxy state.
>
>They don't do anything without their sugardaddy America saying so, and they like to keep Europe on their side so that we can die in their wars and consume their shitty cultur
>>
Haha fucking gooners
>>
>>28093243
lots of western countries get very finnicky about calling the armenian genocide what it was - genocide - or even recognizing it happened - because turkroaches might get upset.
>>
SHOVE IT

SHOVE IT

SHOVE IT
>>
File: profile_normal.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
profile_normal.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>28093342
>Back to your cuckshed.
>>>28092971
>Because people like you are too fucking lazy, and the cucks referenced above are in denial.
>
>If you don't think there is a massive campaign of social engineering and population replacement being levied against every nation in the EU, you should consider researching what age group and gender is migrating, and how their population size compares to the native population size of comparable age and gender. 1,000,000 men between the ages of 20-35 doesn't sound like much in a single year, but for every year into the foreseeable future? That age group in Germany will be replaced by 2021. How will Britain fare?
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY
>>>28093097
>Fuck off, you jok
>>
>>28093300
I'm not saying they are going to win the fucking election, I'm saying the idea that they are "dead" is stupid.

Consevative party have more problems going forward, seeing as they have a very old average voter, and Labour have much more support among young people.
>>
Watched Masterchef Australia earlier

One of the most obnoxious and tedious shows I've ever seen. Literally on the same level as America

Cheering, clapping, stupid sentimental bullshit you'd see on X Factor or some wank

Ours is 50x better
>>
>>28093133
These are the liberals you're letting decide the future. They have no argument, they don't quite understand what anyone has to gain from remaining, but at least they have memes.

Ramadan and memes.
>>
File: Qzh5uXK.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Qzh5uXK.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
>>28093363
>lots of western countries get very finnicky about calling the armenian genocide what it was - genocide - or even recognizing it happened - because turkroaches might get upse
>>
File: Sundaysauce.jpg (1009 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Sundaysauce.jpg
1009 KB, 1080x1920
Sunshine, socialising and supping.
Today is a good day
>>
>>28093415
>I'm saying the idea that they are "dead" is stupid.
Dying is more apt. It's far less certain they'll actually die entirely, but if someone was born when the coalition came to power they'd be able to vote by the time Labour has a meaningful chance of being re-elected.

The Conservatives have support where it really matters: They are the de-facto choice of middle-england swing seats.
>>
>>28093447

Go to hell

bl0c
>>
>>28092169
Posting the waifu~

I was cleaning my room but now my legs hurt and feel weak desu. Not sure if I should have a nap or not
>>
>>28093415
And the Labour party have the support of young people. Every year, more Conservative die than Labour ones.
>>
>>28092680
>and all the girly guys are more sought after than women.

so true senpai, you have to be gay chad to get the fem boys. nothing but loneliness for all of us forever
>>
>>28092684
Because the current discussion is so much better?
>>
so did the film night actually go down yesterday i forgot about it
>>
>there are actual brits that would happily stay in the EU
>>
>>28092680
Girly guys are trash and only good for fucking. Even less viable for dating than club sluts.
>>
>>28093557
Then go for a normal guy then?

One who acts and looks like a guy, considering you're supposed to be into men and all.
>>
>>28093636
gross. i want a fem boi
>>
If you have a tattoo you're a normie pleb
>>
> tfw knackered from sled pulling 10 miles this weekend
>going to watch DS9 all evening
>its a gul dukat episode

I've done this for the past month, with occasionally seeing mates. Life is good.
>>
>>28093681

Who doesn't? I'd fucking love to dom top a fem boi/trap but they're all size queens and I'm /distinctlyaverage/
>>
>>28093681
Sounds like you're prison gay

Stick to women
>>
>>28093636
The point is that he's not gay.
That's why only fem boys are an option.
>>
>>28093728
it's called having a type moron. i don't like vaginas, i want cock
>>
Lidl fish cakes, bulgur and frozen veg for tea lads. Can't wait
>>
>>28093756
It's called being a beta loser who can't get women so you go prison gay because you think you have more of a chance with men. Wouldn't be surprised if you like trannies also for the same reason.

Real faggots don't only have a preference for femboys.
>>
Post doggos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gxi-y2rcH4
>>
>>28093825
chicken thighs, frozen veg and taters' for me
I fuckin love chicken thighs, not gonna lie
>>
>>28093825
Healthy veg good lad
>>
>>28093721
>when its a ferengi love triangle episode
>>
>>28093825
>>28093896
What frozen veg? The ones I've tried have been terrible with literally no taste
>>
>>28093894
this video is private

orinalaginal
>>
File: 1416246565125.jpg (15 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1416246565125.jpg
15 KB, 249x249
>Just finished reading Liar Game
>Have the addresses of two dozen students who I partially blame for my current situation
>>
>>28092169
Finally have plans for the future that I think might work out for me. Feels alright.
>>
>>28093721
>it's a Bajorans nearly start a civil war over farming equipment episode
>>
>>28093922
i get mine from tesco, might be the tesco 'farmhouse' brand. I've eaten the frozen stuff for years desu so i don't really know any different
>>
>>28093942
what are your plans
>>
>>28093933
Now you can send them piss bottles! What a win!
>>
>>28093913
I actually loved all the ferengi episodes
>>
>>28093853
fuck no, trannies try and look female, they lose the boi part of fem boi and they have breasts, not into breasts.

sorry i don't fit your mold of what a fag should be
>>
>really like club bars but the little layer of semen on top of the biscuit makes me very uncomfortable
>>
>>28094009
>not into breasts.

Or men it seems

Have fun never dating because femboys don't exist past the age of 25 (the ones under don't want to date) and the ones who do are balding, flaming queers still trying to cling onto their youth

Stick to women, fake-gay
>>
>>28093971
Step up senpai. He's going to sign them up for newsletters. Imagine all that spam mail they are going to get, truly the sign of a mastermind.
>>
I've not had a good toe-curling orgasm in months now, what should I wank to lads?
>>
>>28094114

belladonna is my go to actress for a good wank

she's a total slut and completely shameless
>>
Belfastbot here, marches and riots in town today, guess I'll stay comfy in bed
>>
My grandparent's Canadian friends are willing to sponsor me if I move to Canada lads

Should I do it? Could I start fresh in Canada?
>>
>>28094082
>implying i'll ever date if i switched to women
>>
>>28094228
What's the purpose/catch of them sponsoring you?
>>
>>28094114
Edge.

Just edge for hours, your bollocks will turn into grenades.
>>
>>28094316
Its a way of telling the Canadian government that "this lads alright, he's a good bloke" basically
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 539x960
Reminder that this is what Tildeanon looks like
>>
>>28094461
Okay but what's the point/purpose of you going over there
>>
>>28094498
Property is dirt cheap, it's a beautiful country, QTs like the accent, there's nothing for me in the UK, stuck in a rut, England's gone to the dogs
>>
>>28094476
Really?
What a faggot.
>>
>>28094515
>say england has gone to the dogs
>want to move to canada

lol
>>
>>28094515
fuck off then you worthless slime
>>
>>28094515
Do you have a job lined up there? Otherwise it'll be the same shit over there.
>>
>>28094515
Went to Vancouver and it had probably the higest concentration of homeless people I've ever seen in the West. Even more than Southern Europe.

Canada is basically just America, but more cucked.
>>
Why did you think I wouldn't like wearing my sisters clothes?
>>
Any other bongs tempted to try out being vagabond/hobo?

I know I could go full neetbux and be a drain on society but every time I wake up I want to be elsewhere,

I could sell all my shit on gumtree and travel around the UK living innawoods and shit. I know I'd probably die cold and alone, but most of us are on track for that already
>>
>>28094570
I went to Canada in summer last year and it was lovely desu
>>28094574
You got an issue or you just throwing your toys out the pram for no reason
>>28094600
No I don't, I'd try and get one before I moved out desu
>>28094641
Oh yeah I wouldn't move to Vancouver, ideally I'd want to move near Hamilton, just outside of Toronto. The hiking there is beautiful. You can get mansions there with acres of land for 300,000 bongs (though that's because at the moment it's 1 quid to 2 dollars so would change, but the point still stands, it's peanuts for property out there)
>>
>>28094744
Fuck off back to facebook normal shit
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>28094760
Dry your eyes
>>
>>28094744
>No I don't, I'd try and get one before I moved out desu

What's the point then? Are you going to be working a good job over there or same old minimum wage shit or whatever canadas equivalent is?
>>
>>28094741
>go to US on "holiday"
>become hobo
>spend life traveling around on trains and hitchhiking
>die a quick, clean death when you are inevitably shot or stabbed and can't get medical care

the dream desu
>>
>>28094794
Wouldn't be min wage, it would most likely be an office job. The guy who said he'd sponsor my move has some connections in government bodies where the work is a doss but pays well
>>
>>28094833
fuck off back 2 facebook normie shit
>>
>>28094867
Need a tissue?
Pure jealousy
>>
>>28094900
I don't understand why you're posting here of all places?

Wouldn't facebook be more suitable?
>>
>>28094923
Did you use that tissue I gave you? Perhaps a sponge or a towel would be more suitable
>>
>>28094760
>>28094867
>>28094923

Get a fucking grip you insufferable cunt
>>
>>28094938
no one here understand your reddit memes
>>
what do i do for din dins lads?
>>
>>28094959
Just eat some tendies and a pizza
>>
>>28094956
>>28094938
>this desperate samefagging
s m h
>>
>>28093104
I'm voting remain, it's the only logical option
>>
>>28094974
had chicken for lunch
>>
File: cin host.jpg (48 KB, 1132x169) Image search: [Google]
cin host.jpg
48 KB, 1132x169
>Poleaboos ODEON application was rejected again
>>
>>28094959
I had some herby chicken with rice and beans, but when I opened the beans they were all mouldy cos I had opened them a couple days ago.
>>
>>28095011
Won't you be in prison soon anyway?
>>
>>28095043
Still gotta apply to jobs to get my bennies, work coach wants to see confirmation emails

Though I would like a job so I'd have something more to do with my time
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x295
>>28094978
Ebin
Now scuttle off
>>
>>28095011
Pretty sure you can get a job in the strangeways kitchen lad
>>
>>28095081
>editing pic
wow you sure showed me!
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (44 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
44 KB, 396x385
>>28095101
>strangeways kitchen
>googled it
fuck you, though you were actually offering advice
>>
>>28092114
Tfw went out saturday night and didnt stop until 4pm today and have insomnia
>>
>>28095109
>this stale bait again

Genuinely pathetic
>>
>>28095126
Dopey paki twat
>>
so fucking depressed today lads
>>
>>28095159
Why would I be expected to know that "strangeways" was a prison?
>>
Got so fucking strung out that I apparently dropped into film night - according to my history.
Apologies if I spouted any racist banter. Not sure what my name would've been - I usually go by politicians.

Slept for 13 hours though, so that was welcome.
>>
>>28095011
Are you still living in manchester?
>>
>>28095170
Possibly because it's the most famous prison in the UK and it's in Manchester you stupid cunt
>>
>>28095191
In the Greater Manchester region, yes
>>
>>28095211
It's a pretty famous prison. The Smiths have an album named after it even
>>
>>28095210
Literally could not name a single British prison
>>
>>28095170

Not being funny, but how the fuck do you live in Rochdale and not know Strangeways?

I'm on the right of MCR and still know of it.
>>
>>28095234
literally live in fucking scotland and know what strageways is.
>>
>>28095231
Most people couldn't but would know Strangeways, it's famous for the 1990 riots

Belmarsh and Wakefield are fairly well known but Strangeways is definitely the most well know
>>
>>28095234
>>28095224
I don't listen to much music and I have never needed a reason to know the name of a regional prison
I can't recall it ever being dropped into conversation and I had never heard of those riots
>>
>>28095268
Literally just kill yourself you boring degenerate cunt
>>
>got a new monitor
>eyes hurt when using it

why
>>
>>28095281
Thank you autism
>>
Why are so many people in London on drugs? A pit of degeneracy desu lads.

Anyway just about to drop 400 ug of LSD see you on the other side.
>>
>>28095309
Why, because I live in Scotland or because I have heard of Strageways?

You sound like a normie.
>>
>>28095347
Because you're the same tedious prick screaming normie and go back to facebook at everyone

Cunt
>>
>>28095406
No I'm not. Not sure how you got that desu.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMP_Grampian

Poleaboo thinks this is the prison he would go to
>>
>knowing the most famous prison in the UK is autism

What? Do you lads not know what Alcatraz is too?
>>
>>28095466
I fucking hope not. I want you in Cat B
>>
File: 1461111147026.jpg (369 KB, 1308x1252) Image search: [Google]
1461111147026.jpg
369 KB, 1308x1252
>>28092169
Posting the waifu, isn't she cute?

>>28093942
Happy for you lad <3
>>
>>28095338

Always fancied LSD desu, just got regular xannies and weed tonight.
>>
>>28094833
In that case, take the offer.
>>
>>28092114
What are some shows like peep show?
>>
>>28095466
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMP_Grampian
>adults and young offenders of both sexes

They won't let a sex offender in there
>>
>>28094570
Maybe he likes shit weather, feminist leaders and chinks.
>>
>>28095466
Join up with the pakis in there. A few allah akburs and you'll be okay in prison.
>>
>>28095591
Still not a sex offender

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HM_Prison_Portland
It says it's a YOI but I definitely heard this name being thrown around a lot, it's where they wanted to remand me
>>
>>28095661
wrong link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HM_Prison_Polmont

this one I think, kept hearing it as "Poland" at the time
>>
almost took a fully formed shit today for the first time in nearly 3 months

no bleeding either

wonder if it's cos of the probiotics i've been taking (which have ran out)
>>
>>28095696
There's probably some poles in there. Make sure you say hello to them.
>>
>>28095696
>wrong link

That's a shame because Portland is nice.

>It is designed to hold up to 830 inmates between the ages of 16 and 21

How old are you Ribena?
>>
>>28095730

but I definitely heard the name of a prison that sounded like "Poland"

During chatter between the other "criminals" in the lockup at the sheriffs court
They said it was the less nice of the two possible prisons they could be sent to

And then again during my bail hearing
>>
Started playing Dark Souls 3 for the first time, think it might be a little bit over rated lads. Not sure if I can fathom doing the same part over and over again.
>>
>>28094225
Same here pal, is it prod or fenian?
>>
>>28095814
Maybe I am just not up to the meme difficulty than it being over rated.
>>
>>28095314
It's the refresh rate.
>>
What do I have to do to get permabanned?

/britfeel/ was the only thread on the whole site I browse anymore but reading through it now just makes me depressed and angry

Fucking samefag shitposting/gayposters/waifuposters

I've had enough, you can all go fuck yourselves
>>
>>28095896
same as the one before though
>>
>>28095814
>if I can fathom doing the same part over and over again.
git gud you scrub
>>
>>28095898
do you have a dynamic or static ip? if you're dynamic not even a perma ban can stop you, it's easy to come back in a few minutes.
>>
>>28095905
Don't argue with me you cocky little prick. I'm telling you why it hurts and you don't want to accept that.
>>
>>28095898
>Fucking samefag shitposting/gayposters/waifuposters
I've just learned to filter it out desu. The amount of newkiddies getting fucking pissed off at clear, obvious bait is very cringy and irksome
>>
>>28095880
Dark souls 3 for me has been the easiest of the the games. Maybe I'm just used to how to play the game after like 5 of them.
>>
>>28095314
You actually bought an ips for gaming?
>>
>>28095909
Don't think its worth getting good at m8
>>
>>28095898
exercise some self-restraint bitch boy
>>
I'm eating bacon and popcorn right now what about you guys
>>
>>28095942

>not wanting the superior colour fidelity of an IPS screen
>>
>>28095898
>What do I have to do to get permabanned?

CP on /sp/ should do it.
>>
>>28095971
tangfastics

imma get fat already had some ruhbarb pie, a bag of chocalte buttons, a slice of cheese cake and to rockstars.

cba to grammar
>>
>>28095211
If you use the bathroom rather than pissing in bottles and promise not to take pictures of the girl I'm seeing while she takes a shit. You can come live in my spare room if strangeways won't give you a room.
>>
Any of you work in retail?
I work out the back and was wondering how I can convince my boss to allow me to wear headphones.
>>
>>28095971
not eating right now but drinking a can of carling
>>
>>28095909
Getting good requires you to repeat parts over and over again
>>
File: 0758 - ONhLzZi.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
0758 - ONhLzZi.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
whats the procedure for getting diagnosed with a mental health issue?

I moodswing terribly normally feeling god awful when i wake up and usually crashing in the evening again while feeling either normal or happy during the day, but have no idea how to open up about this shit as my parents never accepted that i could have a problem, if i was sad or angry then they got shitty with me and would just tell me to "pull your socks up" or some similar crap. Now i've moved out and frankly i think i'm a little bit mad as my moods are so fucking unstable and i've been bottling it up for ever.

>just another mentally screwed up 20 something looser who browses the internet all day i guess.
>>
Why do so many cunts moan about newfags and waifu posters?

90% of the thread is still people talking about unemployment benefits and british foodstuffs.
>>
>>28096043
You're borderline bro, welcome to the brotherhood
>>
>>28096017
they are pretty strict about it - even nighties at my place aren't allowed them
>>
>>28096043
Go to a GP and tell them this shit
>>
>>28096067
What are they going to do, fire me? They can fuck off. They're in the shit as it is, I'm working overtime to cover at the moment.
>>
>>28096017
headphones are a no as if they need to call you then you can't hear, but in the place i work our back room staff are allowed a radio on quietly as long as they can still hear clearly and still work, which i thinks fair enough.
>>
>>28096067
only time i've ever been allowed phones at work (primark) was during a late shift stock take, all we were doing was counting items so they didn't mind. Had to be quiet enough to not leak sound around the store from the phones and you still had to work fast as expected or you'd probably have to take them off, but they were chill about it as long as the work was done.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-24+at+07.01.15).jpg (94 KB, 876x335) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-24+at+07.01.15).jpg
94 KB, 876x335
it's happening

original12345678
>>
File: Suppin.jpg (674 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Suppin.jpg
674 KB, 1080x1920
>>28093894
Still out on the sesh desu
>>
has anyone got any anime to watch

>inb4 >>>/tv/_my_fav_pone_is_pebledash
>>
Standing back to back still while the world wonders if the good has the other horizon.
>>
>>28096108
Probably not, just tell you not to have them.

I've considered it, but my bosses are wankers.
>>
Lads ive just been invited to someone from my colleges house to watch a film.

Should I go? I feel really tired and dont want to but ive never been invited anywhere before and the guy seems cool just a bit loud
>>
>>28096206
Literally happening ladm8
>>
>>28096320
if its a decent film and the guys alright go for it.
>>
File: tfwYouAreTakingMeOutTonight.png (90 KB, 431x323) Image search: [Google]
tfwYouAreTakingMeOutTonight.png
90 KB, 431x323
>>28095170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ2Ht2naHb8
>>
>>28096320
are you going to suck his cock?
>>
>>28096320
I'd say go mate. If he's a decent guy you might make a friend!
>>
>>28096454
yes please c====3
>>
>>28096422
girlfriend in a coma is GOAT
such a lighthearted track
>>
>>28096468
>>28096417
Alright i`ll go for a few hours.
Its so cold outside and I have to walk though, hate Britain's cold weather.
>>
>>28096537
hope you don't get stabbed on the way home, that would be terrible
>>
>>28096580
who would even bother desu, why destroy what is already nothing
>>
File: 1461415925761.jpg (975 KB, 3000x1646) Image search: [Google]
1461415925761.jpg
975 KB, 3000x1646
originaru kommento da ne
>>
i hate being british desu. wish i could have been born a manly australian
>>
>>28094515
>Property is dirt cheap
>Canada
Top lel. You might want to look up how much the Chinese have inflated property prices there.
>>
>>28096635
says the aussie
>>
>>28096522
Love the contrast of the lyrics and the tune, peak Smiths.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.