[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could you use to weigh your head under bath water? Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1459297194217.jpg (37 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
1459297194217.jpg
37 KB, 466x349
What could you use to weigh your head under bath water?

Not saying I'm going to do this, just curious.
>>
it doesn't have to be fool proof, just complicated enough that you can't get out of it quickly. Why not just tangle yourself up in some rope tied to a few pieces of concrete or something?
>>
>>28091705
My resources are kind of limited but I have quite a few rocks. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use them to weigh myself down though.

I have a dumb idea I could put a large water bottle on my head but it probably wouldn't stay put.
>>
Bump, looking for ideas. How would you do it?
>>
Bump, anyone have anything to say?
>>
get your girlfriend to hold you down
>>
>literally too stupid to kill himself

might as well just keep living at this point mate.
>>
A weight belt perhaps?

This is kind of a great idea for suicide. The drowning sensation is said to be very peaceful.

Bumping for more ideas.
>>
Loop a good strong cord through the drain at the bottom, give it a good tug to see if it'll hold, and if it does, wrap it tight, but still comfy around your neck. Then set the bathtub to fill.
>>
>>28093038
Nevermind. I just looked it up, and weight belts don't seem to be weighted.
>>
>>28093038
>The drowning sensation is said to be very peaceful
Yeah I've talked to some people who've drowned themselves and I can confirm this.
>>
>>28091675
i heard the decision to continue living is pretty heavy. maybe fill your head with that.
>>
Interesting bump

(extra text)
>>
>>28093038
>The drowning sensation is said to be very peaceful.

Just how fucking retarded are you, man?
>>
>>28093657
I don't know. How stinky is your fucking pussy?
>>
Bump

(necessary text)
>>
>>28094160
My pussy stinks.

(necessary disclosure)
>>
>>28093038

Drowning is literally the second most painful way to go after being burned alive.

Don't do it OP you'll suffer too much.
>>
>>28094190
farting your insides out is worse
>>
>>28091675
Get someone else to do it. Via instinct you'll automatically thrash around, even with weights. Get someone who has enough strength to keep you down. .
>>
>>28094256
nobody's going to do that you homo
>>
are you retarded cunt

this is the worst way to off yourself, probably more painful than burning

jump from a building or shoot yourself quietly in the bush
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.