[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: drake.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
296 KB, 649x649
>a friend introduces me to a qt girl
>we start seeing each other about 4 times a week
>it's great
>i think i may have actually found a gf
>thing goes on for a month
>talk with her on some random subject when
>"ow yeah, my bf does the same thing"
what the litteral fuck, she acted like we were dating, she fucking got my hopes up, and she didn't told me she has a fucking bf (and he's a chad, i saw him)
just why
i don't get it
i just don't get it
do girls like to tease men like this
>>
>>28091604
Because you buy her shit
>>
>>28091604
Yes they do

originalo
>>
did you kiss her? obviously not.

you dont even know how these things work do you kid?
>>
>>28091604
Do you ever have trouble picking up on vibes?

She may have assumed you were aware
>>
If you aren't talking about sex immediately or within the first few dates I think its fair to say she's not interested and you are wasting your time.
Thats the world we live in now. I'm sorry anon. Bail on her like a grenade.
>>
You were not having sex with her, you did not as much as kiss her, and you thought she was your gf? How autistic do you have to be?
>>
M8 the fact that you had been seeing her for that long without bringing up dating means you never had a chance to begin with, bf or not.

If you don't make your intentions clear early on, girls will (somewhat correctly) assume you're not bf material and/or gay.

Next time something like this happens, ask them out on a date by around the second or third time you see them. Otherwise that ship will have long sailed.
>>
>>28091604
>4 weeks
>hasn't kissed her
>muh gf
Top kek you bots are retarded
>>
you can't be dating a girl for a month without fucking her.
You can't be dating a girl for a month without kissing her.
You can't be dating a girl twice without making it absolutely fucking clear that you intend to stick your masculine penis into her feminine slit.
Jesus OP. You wasted a whole fucking month doing what? How you gonna go a whole month without making some kind of move?
>>
>>28091654
>>28091706
i've been told that "some things should go slowly"
so yeah
i'm retarded leave me alone
>>
File: 1456654461277.jpg (46 KB, 564x577) Image search: [Google]
1456654461277.jpg
46 KB, 564x577
Girls do that because they get attention from you (while their boyfriends are busy with something) and often moneys for food and entertainment. Fuck her, she knew what she was doing, don't fall for the "omg anon, those were not dates teehee" bullshit. Also don't fall for the same shit ever again, you actually have to ask her on the first or second date directly if she's seeing someone, that way you won't waste time if she's there to suck on your time and money.

Also some girls say (not in your case, but it's good to know, my inexperience friend) that they have a boyfriend while you're making out and just about to have sex. They do that so that you can say your stupid line "Oh, it's ok, blah blah blah" so that you take the responsibility and they don't feel guilty about getting fucked by someone else.

That is all.
>>
>>28091604
ahaha. thanks for the laf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.