[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird for femanons to use dakis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Is it weird for femanons to use dakis?
>>
It's only weird if they don't post a pic of their tits with a timestamp.
>>
Not really, just a nice thing to hug.
>>
Femanons don't exist, period.
>>
>>28091497
Yes. They should use me as a daki instead.
>>
>>28091497

Depends, what do you have on your daki?
>>
>>28092397
Who is the adult on the left in this picture? Is it her onii-chan?
>>
>>28092465

That's Takahiro Kafu, who is the father of her friend Chino. The bunny-thing is Chino's grandfather.
>>
>>28092465
it's chinos father so i think it's cocoas uncle or something
>>
>>28092808
Oh I see.
And the bunny is his father. It all makes sense now.
Thanks. I look forward to watching this anime.

>>28092825
Thanks.
>>
>>28092825
>>28092861
alright i guess not, i thought she was related to the family who runs rabbit house but nothing specifically says that. the relationship in between the two families is pretty vague.
>>
>>28092861
>Thanks. I look forward to watching this anime.

It's cute girls doing cute things. As long as you understand there is nothing more than this, you won't be disappointed.

Ok, there's the GochiUsa alternate World-War theories, but ignore those for now
>>
i spoke to a 15-16 year old fembot years ago (she actually said the main board she browsed was r9k.) that had a daki

god she was a bitch
>>
File: KissXSis.gif (146 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
KissXSis.gif
146 KB, 300x190
>>28091497
>use dakis

Depends what you mean by "use". To have a daki isn't weird. Humping it to get off, then that might be a little weird.
>>
>>28091497
Depends on which character is on it, if they have their husbando on there, than I would see it no different than a guy having his waifu on one and cuddling with it. But if it just has generic cute anime girl #131313131 then I would see them as one of the le ironic weeb types.
>>
>>28094993
Most people when they say use just mean cuddling with a daki.
>>
>>28092808
It's Chino's grandfather in that gif, the rabbit will later house his soul.
>>
>>28095571
nope that's her father, he's already in tuppy at that point. the only time they show her grandfather he's old and grey.
>>
File: DevPupper.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2450) Image search: [Google]
DevPupper.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2450
I find it weird how anyone can sleep without hugging something. It can be a rolled up blanket. If you can, thats great. But I mean its almost like your parents actually raised you with confidence in physical intimacy and didnt let go of you all of a sudden when you started getting big and non-cute.
>>
>>28091497
If you hump it yes, otherwise no.
>>
Considering women can LITERALLY sell cuddles, yes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.