[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I was American so I could buy a gun and kill myself in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1460743943415.jpg (58 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1460743943415.jpg
58 KB, 722x349
I wish I was American so I could buy a gun and kill myself in the most efficient way.

I'm too scared to jump off a building or hang myself.
>>
Please reply to my thread robots

Plese
>>
Nigga I want to reply, but what am I supposed to say. It's the same with me, suicide by wrist cut any day now.
>>
>>28091432
>yurokeks in charge of freedom
>>
If you can't jump off a building there's a non insignificant chance you won't be able to pull the trigger.
>>
File: ywLxs9z.jpg (14 KB, 200x248) Image search: [Google]
ywLxs9z.jpg
14 KB, 200x248
>>28091432
>you will never ride those beautiful american roads on your motorcycle
>>
>>28092025
I dunno lad, I think if I was in one of my autistic fits I could do it pretty easily
>>
>>28092145
i fully agree. you have too much time to think about it with every other method, i tried to hang myself once just to give because it took too long
>>
>>28092145
>>28092236

Non insignificant chance does not equal high chance. Just trying to prepare you for one possible outcome of attempted suicide via gun.
Exactly what the chance is is very difficult to find out since most of those who were able to pull the trigger are kinda dead.
>>
Chances are you still wouldn't kill yourself if you had access to a gun. Think about it: if the pain of living was that bad you would have done it by now by any means possible.
>>
>>28092059
uhm what? Arent american roads the straightest roads existing? Dont you have Speedlimits of 65mph (About 100kmh)?
As a motorcycledriver all i want are curves that i can take with the maximum speed possible. THIS is what bikers want and need (slow-ass chopper drivers excluded).
>>
File: 1460118706914.jpg (41 KB, 612x626) Image search: [Google]
1460118706914.jpg
41 KB, 612x626
>>28092667
Are you some kind of retarded autistic nigger? the US has lovely twisty roads and canyons. Stop listening to /o/ memes.
>>
Im finnish and ive been thinking about taking a jigsaw to the throat, is it a bad idea?
>>
carbon monoxide poisoning brother
>>
>>28092700
Im sorry in that case, thats what i always heard of the US. Like hundreds of Miles of Highways without any curves.
Havent been there, just heard it. I like the serpentines in the alps( in swiss, germany, austria,italy). But the highest speed limit of 65 is true. isnt it? Just asking
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.