[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The real reason you want a girl to love is because you aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1452111871387.jpg (357 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452111871387.jpg
357 KB, 1383x1600
The real reason you want a girl to love is because you aren't able to love yourself, and women don't find self loathing pieces of shit attracting.
>>
Well, that is not true
While I sometimes doubt in myself, I definitely do not hate being me.
I'm awesome!
>>
>>28089977
This is true. They believe girls have magic powers that will temper their sorrows or some gay shit like that.
>>
>>28090798
I agree with this anon.

I am very satisfied with myself, however I need more confidence, as currently I get very mad at myself for lacking the balls to talk to girls IRL. Even when they show signs of desire I get second thoughts about myself and shoot myself in the foot (figuratively).

That said, I have the will and knowledge to fix my ego, however time flies, and I feel I might make it, but what if it's too late.
>>
>>28089977
I know. I used to like being me but these days I consider myself a failure. Well on my way to wizardhood.
>>
>>28090829
I call bullshit m8. It is not about not being sad, it's the fact that we must resort to talking to people on cantonese mug collecting board instead of real contact with human beings.

It's not sad, its being alone.
>>
I don't hate myself cause at the end of the day I only have myself and my heavenly father. Bitches come and go, I ain't worried about em. It would just be nice to have someone else for company in the physical realm.
>>
>implying women wouldn't find a misanthropic self-loathing Chad attractive
>>
>>28090867
Get on my level.
While I can talk to people with vaginas, I find many of them boring, so I politely ignore them, like you do with boring people.
And the tragedy is in the fact that interesting girls are not interested in me even though I lift, i study hard, and I have fun hobbies, like trekking.
>>
Got a gf. Still hate myself. Why senpai?
>>
>>28091006
Our time will come as well, anon. Keep your head up.
>>
>women don't find self loathing pieces of shit attracting.
maybe they should change the way their brains are wired to be more open minded about what they find attractive

i got no issue being attracted to self loathing girls
>>
I go on Tinder and no one likes me. How do they even know if I'm self loathing over the internet
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.