[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl is falsely accusing me of rape >tfw might be facing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: pics 012.jpg (142 KB, 1000x783) Image search: [Google]
pics 012.jpg
142 KB, 1000x783
>girl is falsely accusing me of rape
>tfw might be facing 25 years in prison
>>
hey, if you're gonna go to jail for it anyway...
>>
File: Fem logic.jpg (81 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
Fem logic.jpg
81 KB, 407x405
>>28089890
Welcome to the "civilized" world where whores have all the powers because of scared feminist males.

I wouldn't worry though. When the revolution comes feminists will be the first to die.
>>
File: trekd.jpg (16 KB, 215x169) Image search: [Google]
trekd.jpg
16 KB, 215x169
>>28089890
>that's what you get for associating with females that
I hope at least your normie ass fucked her.
>>
>>28089903
>>28089931
>>28089932
how exactly am i a normie if i did not even fuck her? I did not even fuck her, she lied and im gonna go to prison. im an heroing tommorow morning. Good night bros. ill miss you forever.
>>
File: ;).jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
;).jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>28089890
This might be one of the arguments you shall face.
also gotta love feminism right bois.
>>
As your attorney I advise you to green text that shit nigga
>>
>>28089946
>implying she had no reason at all
You at least tried to have sex, right? Because that'd be a NORMAL thing to have done, try
>>
flee, flee for your life.
they're not gonna hold a nationwide manhunt for you for skipping court on an alleged rape case.
Just don't get in trouble with the law and you're golden. Before this, when is the last time you had to deal with the cops and give them any information? It's honestly not that hard.
>>
>>28089946
the truth is on your side anon, don't worry
>>
>>28089966
not op but this thread relates cause girl just dumped me for giving her a facial and told me she's going to the cops and pressing charges
>earlier during sex i asked her if i could cum in her mouth instead of her stomach
>"Ew, no," she responded.
>"Why not? It's not like you haven't swallowed it before," I said.
>"Yeah, but still..." She shrugged. "I don't want to. It'll be too messy. Just cum on my stomach."
>"C'mon, baby," I begged because she hardly ever let me do so. "Look, I'll aim it directly into your mouth, okay?"
>She sighed. "...Promise?"
>I eagerly nod.
>She sighed again. "Fine, but don't get used to this..."
>Pound into her until i feel the impending feeling. "Fuck, now," I told her. She shut her eyes and opened her mouth wide.
>Grunt as my explosive ejaculate plastered her entire face
>"You fucking asshole!" She put up her hands as cover, but I overshot, landing a nice glob on her forehead, thick streams streaking her hair. "Stop! Stop it!"
>She sprang out of bed. "You promised!"
>She ran into the bathroom, cursing at me and crying. "It's in my hair!" she screamed at me.
>Then she told me she's breaking up with me.
>She's already on social media telling people i sexually assaulted her.
Does actually have a case against me??
She did technically use the words: "Stop. Stop it." Albeit way too late.
I'm fucked, right?
>>
>>28089890
I hope you get the BBC in jail normie
>>
>>28090002
JUST WORLD BULLSHIT.

OP, start shoving popsicles up your boipussi to loosen it up or anhero soon.
>>
dont kill yourself she wins if you do taht. you gotta get back at her.
>>
>>28090005
not really. next time videotape everything so you can share it here/court when someone claims rape
>>
>>28089967
>>28090002
OP here
im on bail right now. my parents want me out by tommorow morning. i told the police everything. i had acccidentally deleted the all the texts and convo we had but i told the police everything. i had agreed to pay the girl in question $3000 for sex but i got nevous and bailed. now she's saying i raped her.
>>
>>28090051
If you never met the hooker then someone else could have raped her along the route to you. With a condom. So no DNA. Didja ever meet?
>>
>>28090051
no hooker goes to the cops and cries rape.
How the fuck did they even find you to arrest you if you got nervous and bailed?
>>
>>28089996
Do this unless you got a good lawyer and good evidence. I suggest going off the grid.
>>
Story is nonsense. How gullible are you kids?
>>
>>28090146
>>28090124
i thought that she could become my gf. so i said if i gave her 3000$ could she be my gf and she said yes. since she was gonna be my gf i told her my name and where i lived. we met, i gave her the cash and but spagettied out of sex. so the next day i get a text shaying she was preety much reporting me for raping her and that if i didnt give her money she was gonna report me. i spaghetti out and deleted all the texts and convos we had and went to the cops to tell them im innocent.
>>
>>28090184
You're a terrible liar.

Oc
>>
>Didn't rape a woman
>Literally no evidence because you dindu nuffin
>Somehow convicted anyways
I think you're safe, legally speaking. As for reputation, maybe not.

But yeah, don't you literally NEED evidence of a crime to be convicted for it? If you didn't do it, at least didn't even have sex with her than you literally can't go to jail over this.

>And then I remember all those guys who were falsely accused and went to prison anyways
I don't know if they had sex with the "victim" though, that might be it
>>
>>28089890
bro, fucking a girl while she's drunk and unconscious IS rape.
>>
>>28090184
You're not going to jail mate. Your story seems simple enough. Just tell the truth.
>>
>>28090184
You're literally retarded, how do you even use a computer?
Do you know how the justice system works? If you literally didn't even have sex with her then it's fucking impossible for you to be found guilty as there is literally zero, not even circumstantial, evidence of rape.
>>
Kek at anyone beliving op's CLEARLY bullshit story.
>>
>>28090215
Oi fuckoff m8, we don't take kindly to bullying fellow robots here u cunt
>>
>>28090215
well this would be true, if he hadn't fucking walked into the police station and screamed IT WASNT ME.

fucking idiot deserves to be in jail because if he wasn't he would cause a traffic accident or something and kill a useful individual.
>>
>>28090215
>>28090207
Op here
The police said they found evidence of my semen on her. I did not fuck her but i jerked off right before i met her and had some cum on my hands. maybe it might have ended up on her body and it might look like i fucked her but i did not.
>>
This story is 100% made up bullshit.
>>
>>28090259
How stupid are these kid? It's not even close to being vaguely realistic.
>>
>>28090248
>I did not fuck her but i jerked off right before i met her and had some cum on my hands
That's still not enough evidence of rape. Unless you went full retard and faped right before you met her, then fingered her or something retarded like that. In which case enjoy prison normalfag.
>>
File: Eye-roll-liz-lemon.jpg (9 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
Eye-roll-liz-lemon.jpg
9 KB, 300x201
>>28090276
Still debating this nonsense story.

Perhaps reddit is more your speed?
>>
>>28090005
Ahhh man, only vaguely related to this thread but because of your post I just remembered a good memory of getting a blowjob from an ex.
>Feeling good
>'Tell me when you're going to cum I don't want to get it in my mouth, just grab those tissues on my bedside table when you're getting close'
>We were young and her mum did her washing so she was extra scared that her mum would find cum on her sheets and get super pissed off at her
>Going pretty well, feeling really good and I'm really into it.
>Getting real close but it feels so good and I don't want it to stop
>Fuck it
>Shoot what felt like an extra explosive load into her mouth
>She jolts back and gags a little
>Glares up at me with her mouth still around my dick
>I don't pass her the tissues and she has to swallow it as she was clearly not enjoying it in her mouth and was probably going to accidentally spit it out otherwise
>She's furious at me, runs off to the bathroom to wash her mouth out
>We argued for the next hour about it, probably didn't help that I was smiling most of the time
>Eventually we made up and she goes to kiss me
>Ew, no fucking way you had cum in your mouth, that's gross
>Fight starts up again

Good memory, thanks for reminding me of that.
>>
>>28090304
Robots are fucking morons.
>>
File: baid X_______________DD.png (34 KB, 951x558) Image search: [Google]
baid X_______________DD.png
34 KB, 951x558
rape her for real you fucking idiot!

this has to be bait.
>>
File: 5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg (39 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg
39 KB, 316x316
3k for a hooker.
>>
My tripfag ex also reported me to the police, for bullshit sexual assault. But since shes crazy and the cops know it nothing more happened.
>>
>>28089890
you deserve it for being a white male.
>>
>>28090051
>i had acccidentally deleted the all the texts and convo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5C-cqw2s00
>>
File: 1304130492665.jpg (24 KB, 474x361) Image search: [Google]
1304130492665.jpg
24 KB, 474x361
>>28090387
>Ew, no fucking way you had cum in your mouth, that's gross
>Fight starts up again
>>
>>28089890

If you're going to prison, get her. Find the whore, torture her, rape her, fucking cut off all her limbs and dump her at a hospital then an hero. Whore will be unable to kill self and live a life in care.
>>
I don't believe it. There's no way a literal autist just has three grand laying around.
>>
>>28090184
>i gave her the cash
>if i didnt give her money she was gonna report me
Nigger which one is it? Or is a literal prostitute trying to extort you?
>>
>>28090184
>deleted texts
>not knowing that all cellphone carriers will give a printout of cellphone text data.

Easy Win case you dumb nigger
>>
File: 1438883646058.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1438883646058.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>anon will lose his virginity in prison because a roastie hates him

I have to admit this gave me shivers.
>>
File: emojif.gif (369 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
emojif.gif
369 KB, 500x208
>mfw robots are dicks but help another when in times of need
I love you r9k, i really do.
>>
>>28090002
Legit lol'd irl
Man, that's a good one
>>
>>28090005
>>28090387
LOL ROBRAHS
REMEMBER THAT TIME I WAS HAVING SEX WITH MY FEMBOT GF
LOL I WAS LIKE REEE AS I FILLED HER WITH MY CUM BRAH
IM TOTES A ROBOT BRAH
>>
>>28093441
>giving them (You)s
you're part of the problem
>>
What ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? Surely there's nothing they have against you, right?
>>
>>28090051
>$3000 for sex
Nigger what
>>
>>28090196
>that freshman roastie in every thread that has to justify how she could've had sex with a sub 11/10 Chad
>>
>>28090184
>Not finding her add
>Not saving your e-mails or texts
>Not using the fact that she wanted $3,000 against her

You fucking idiot.
At least you told the cops you were innocent before she started being a cunt.
>>
>>28090184
Why don't you go to your cell phone carrier to get copies of your text messages? They keep literally all of them, you know...
>>
>>28092483
>this
You are not goona be raped in jail OP then.
>>
>>28090051
>i had agreed to pay the girl in question $3000 for sex
Is she a twelve year old with two vaginas or something? What in sweet fuck, man?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.