[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be able to live in the us ALL AMERICANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download (4).jpg (10 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10 KB, 272x185
>tfw you will never be able to live in the us
ALL AMERICANS GET OFF THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW.
YOU SIMPLY CANT BE A ROBOT IF YOU ARE FROM AMERICA.
>>
but this is the school shooter country!
>>
>>28089812
>b-but muh school shooter
Try living in Denmark for a week and you will know how fucking boring life outside the us is.
>>
>>28089829
can i stay at your place?
>>
All these
>you can't be a robot if ____
threads are really having to reach for content now, aren't they?
>>
>>28089865
Id swap life with anyone who lives in the us.
>>
>>28089878
what do you like about this place? have you ever visited?
>>
>>28089910
Love how you can drive through the country and see the terrain changing all the time.
Love how the buildings look.
I NEED THE AMERICAN DREAM.
Visited once for a month.
>>
>>28090018
Love how the trees look. Love how the pavement looks. + i have family there
>>
>>28090018
you can come to stay but only if you love cheeseburgers and promise to buy a gun
>>
>>28090072
shut up u normiefag
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.