[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /drugbro/ here? Used drugs to stop being a robot. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: mdma-crystals[1].jpg (103 KB, 685x479) Image search: [Google]
mdma-crystals[1].jpg
103 KB, 685x479
Who else /drugbro/ here? Used drugs to stop being a robot. My use of MDMA made it so I could make friends which is pretty cool. Also interested to see how many /drugbros/ are amerifats because its so much easier making friends in britbongland.

Drug stories
Drug advice
Favourite Drugs

/Drugbro/ general.
>>
is there an "idiots guide to deep markets"? because I would very much like that.
I am technologically retarded. But desire deepmarket access.
>>
Drugs are nice but I prefer being sober.
>>
>>28089574
bumping for this, would also like to know where the fuck you even buy drugs if not online when you're out of highschool. all i can find are weed dealers at uni.
>>
>>28089598
I've had decent success at raves. You literally trip over people selling stuff. But there's so much bunk around here that I don't even bother anymore. Would much rather get legit shit from deepweb
>>
>>28089574
leddit has one I'm pretty sure. Although its relatively simple depending on how secure/ paranoid you wanna be.
>>
>>28089679
super ultra mega paranoid if you please.
with my luck I would get caught on the first try.
>>
>>28089598
>>28089574
Okay OP here, since I want the thread alive I'll give you a brief rundown.

>download a tor browser
>find links to desired sites online, again reddit has thm, 4chan achieves probably have one too
>get yourself a bitcoin wallet
>buy drugs.

some stuff will need to be encrypted but that stuff is almost always dissplayed/explained on the sites. Just read through everything carefully. Also check reviews to ensure vendor is reliable so you don't get scammed.
>>
>>28089574
>>28089598
reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets and /r/darknetmarketsnoobs has lots of useful info.

>>28089544
What did you do, just take some before every social interaction? I've recently gotten into weed but I just smoke by myself because I'm too awkward to initiate smoking with anyone. Plus in bongland everyone smokes like 30% weed mixed with 70% tobacco.

Last month I invited a few people over to do some mushrooms and everyone had a great time but nothing really came of it. Don't know what I'm doing wrong tbqhfam, they're all massive druggies so I thought that would be my "way in". I'd prefer friends that aren't drug-obsessed but beggars cant be choosers etc
>>
File: 1460246524144.jpg (43 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1460246524144.jpg
43 KB, 640x625
The only time I feel like a real human bean is on stimulants.

Other drugs are great too, but not as functional for everyday use
>>
File: Kattkungen.jpg (35 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
Kattkungen.jpg
35 KB, 640x416
>>28089729

If they roll spliffs rather than joints you're rolling with some broke fools who cant afford more than an 8th -- no one i smoke with uses baccy unless there's a serious drought

Get a pipe senpai or a vape if you insist on being poor. Only time tobacco is a must is if you have some top Moroccan gluey hash
>>
>>28089822

That's quite obviously flour.
>>
>>28089719
see it's all the fucking set up linux and then set up tails and then set up pgp where it loses me.
>>
>>28089695
You're going to want to run a different OS on a usb then. I'd look into guides on that if I was you, that's the first step.

>>28089822
I feel you bro ;_;

>>28089729
Uppers are a good way of getting close to people fast tbqh. Especially MDMA, removes anxiety. Trippers are weird with making friends, because they're v antisocial but can form tighter friendships. I had a small circle of people I talked and just did a lot of mandy. Tbh it did help being Cyborg tier but MDMA does just remove and jaded resentment and anxiety any Robots might have.

[spoilers]Makes my autism seem quirky rather than awkward[/spoiler]
>>
what's a good and affordable way to be high 24/7? edibles?
>>
>>28089982
i dont like the high from edibles

i buy ounces, sell it off to make my money back and smoke the left overs

also grow my own plants when i can
>>
>>28089948
Took MDMA for the first time on Friday. Oh man, it's literally everything I've ever wanted from a "social" drug that alcohol and weed lacked in one way or another. I just hope it doesn't become a habit ...
>>
>>28089948
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DIDNT SPOILER LIKE A RETARD.

>>28089832
Are you a britbong? Joints are rarer here. I exclusively smoke spliffs, mainly because I smoke hash as weed really brings out my psychosis.

>>28089869
Yeah that step isn't that necessary, just a security thing. As long as you don't try and buy guns or cheese Pizza and just stick to small amounts you'll be fine.
>>
>>28089982
>what's a good and affordable way to be high 24/7?

You eventually get tolerant to everything, mate. And when that happens, you're usually worse off than you were when you tried to use drugs to run away from your problems. Don't be stupid.
>>
Trying to grow cubes brehs. On day three, and there's only pea-sized clumps of visible mycellium, if that. And this is supposed to be a very fast growing strain. Anybody have any idea what I did wrong?
>>
>>28090047

i have no desire to be sober outside of work. the creative benefits are immense
>>
>>28090038
Story time?
Try and stick to the once a month rule. Avoid consecutive days if you break the rule. If you want I can give you more advice on the best ways to buzz imo
>>
>>28089544

LSD turned me into a robot. I tripped dozens of times, and one time it was really fuckin scary, like I heard voices and stuff, and woke up the next day feeling weird and different. Felt that way ever since.
>>
>>28090100
>If you want I can give you more advice
Listening.

What's all the hype around ecstasy? And why is e called MDMA all of a sudden?
>>
i use meth every 2-3 days because its free and plentiful
my best friends dad is really cool and gives it to us for free whenever we visit, so often when i see her we make a trip to her dad who lives just down the road

feels bad man
getting deeper and deeper into it and i dont want to, if i stop doing it ill lose my best friend and shes like the only friend ive ever had.
>>
>>28090116
Hallucinogens can change you. It's not a toy; it's not pot. You've gotta go into it with the right mindset.

I would recommend you get your life all grounded, and then look into taking mushrooms. Do your homework, really do your homework. If a couple mushroom trips don't help you get over whatever reckless LSD use did to you, then I'd just pitch the drugs altogether, and maybe go see a shrink or something.
>>
take this advice from an old marihuana fiend:
quit the weed.
it has a stronger effect on you than you think, there is hardly another drug that makes one that lethargic, and this is not a good thing for a robot who already hardly ever leaves the house.
>>
>>28090136
>putting a female over your own well being

That is a sin against yourself for which there is no excuse or redemption. Tell her you're going to get out of meth, and if she doesn't want to come with you then forget about her.
>>
>>28090168
>it has a stronger effect on you than you think

This is true. Stoner culture likes to compare weed to harsher drugs like alcohol, and imply that weed is completely harmless, but it's really not. Especially when you're using it constantly, it does have a large influence on yourself and your life.
>>
File: jew advice.png (198 KB, 1364x1358) Image search: [Google]
jew advice.png
198 KB, 1364x1358
>building your life around social connections established through drug use

Disaster waiting to happen senpai. Here's some good advice from a dirty jew.
>>
>>28090125
mdma is the pure drug.
"Ecstasy" is generally a pressed pill mixed with god knows what. It's fallen out of popularity due to shitty individuals lacing them with bad shit, sometimes fatal drugs.

It is the cure for autism. We should be funding it, we are not.

I took it, my social anxiety was not just gone, I actually felt compelled to talk to people. I connected with them on an emotional level for the first time in my life. Small talk suddenly made perfect sense. I didn't have to look for reasons to talk to people, they were obvious and immediately apparent.

But because god is cruel and hates us, you can't take this that often or you dry your brain out and never feel good again. And if you're on anti-depressants it could kill you.
>>
File: 1422063523532.gif (104 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1422063523532.gif
104 KB, 500x280
>>28090208
Wowwwwwwww. Sounds great senpai. I'll have to give it a try

>And if you're on anti-depressants it could kill you.
Any particular reason? Just chemical side effects?
>>
File: 100.png (1 KB, 72x72) Image search: [Google]
100.png
1 KB, 72x72
/drugbro/ here. on 35mg of hydrocodone and nodding and browsing r9k. what about u guys
>>
>>28090125
I'm a britbong so I will use different slang to you. E's/ ecstasy are pills. MDMA/ Molly (amerifat)/ Mandy (Britbong) is your crystalline powder.

Big hype in my local area because of new pills, I've been posting a lot recently so im pprobaly a good amount of the Mandy hype on 4chan right now.

Okay this is going to be a longish guide so I'll break it into a couple of posts.
>Powder
Regardless of how you take it, you never want to take more than half a gram, it's pointless and dangerous. This is an amount you want to build up to too.
>Snorting
If it's new Mandy, always do a test line. you probably wont buzz much from this but you'll get a feel for it, the second line you'll feel the buzz. The test is just a strength gauge.

>Bombing
Bombing is wrapping up the powder in rolling paper and swallowing. If you new don't do more than 1/8th-1/4 in one go. it'll take about 40 minutes to kick in based on what you've eaten.
>>
>>28090251
Coffee. Inocculated my cube cakes a couple days ago. This will be the first access to drugs I've had since highschool. I'm excited, but I'm worried I might have done something wrong.
>>
>>28090239
idk something to do with serotonin. There's a whole wikipedia thing about its interactions if it applies to you.
If not, yeah I highly recommend trying it out.
Really the only downside has been seeing just how spectacular the top of the mountain is, and then returning to my default robot state.
It's concrete proof that you're broken, if you needed it. My normie friends just get really happy and feel good when they take it. But it completely changes my whole personality.
>>
>>28089544
>"its so much easier to make friends in bongland"
And where did that pile of bollocks come from?
>>
>>28090265
Listening senpai, arigato

>If you new don't do more than 1/8th-1/4 in one go

Grams?
>>
MDMA is awesome, it's seriously a huge shame that you can't do it as often as you can with any other drug.
Like, why must it be like this?
Can't change it, shouldn't be mad over it, but it's fucking annoying that you have to wait so long before you can do it again.
>>
>>28090100
>friday evening
>feeling tired and bitter, considering just staying in for the night
>good friend calls me to hang out at some girl's place
>give in and cycle there
>about 5 people, really comfy overall
>drink some wine and take a small hit of weed, it just makes me even more depressed and quiet
>they decide to hit some electronic music gig in a really underground venue
>tag along, although I'm not really feeling it
>once we're inside, the girl offers me the pill
>it's not like I have anything to lose
>spend the next 6 hours dancing, drinking loads of water and generally feeling like I'm one with my friends and everyone there
>come home at sunset

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8fwWZD159k
>>
>>28090299
>Really the only downside has been seeing just how spectacular the top of the mountain is, and then returning to my default robot state.

Yep. Yep. Yep. Even from my brief and relatively encounters with hallucinogens back when I had social contacts, I know what you're talking about.

I can imagine it's almost better to never even take that shortcut in the first place; because then it just becomes a distraction that you'll always be unsuccessfully trying to recreate.
>>
File: 1460055899119.jpg (59 KB, 854x697) Image search: [Google]
1460055899119.jpg
59 KB, 854x697
>tfw 2 more days of no money
Probably gonna get some dxm on Tuesday and definitely order a lot of o-pce
>>
>>28090125
>>28090265
>solution
Dissolving is fucking intense, be very careful. Feels amazing but you need so much less. I've never dissolved more than 1/4th and I'm a veteran. You'll ping hard.

>Pills
Be wary of new pills, they may be pressed PMA. New pills you should do half at a time and always wait for the come up. Wait up to a couple of hours if you have to before doing more because pma basically only comes in pills. Neurotoxity of PMA is insane.
>>
File: 1461371734712.gif (910 KB, 498x276) Image search: [Google]
1461371734712.gif
910 KB, 498x276
>>28090320
That sounds like GARBAGE
>>
>>28090317
I've had better highs on psys than mdma and you can use them much more often
>>
>>28090310
yes, that brings me to a general drug point, always know what dosage you're dealing with.
>>28090320
Water drinking, good shout. This is very important. but don't go mad, you can drown your brain. But it's good to avoid overheating.
Chewing gum is important too!
>>
>>28090360
Can confirm
friend of a friend died at a club from PMA
Another one got ambo'd out.
>>
>>28090422
>psys

What's this senpai?
>>
>>28090422
Psys are different.
Only tried acid, and after the sixth hour it becomes boring, and if you're stressed with life in general it becomes easily a bad-trip.
With MDMA you can't have a bad trip in the same sense unless you take too much.
I love the stim-feeling of MDMA which makes you dance etc, with acid it just becomes too much.
Not saying I hate acid, but it's totally different, psy's in general just make me sit infront of my pc looking at colors and thinking, not the same as dancing around my house as weird as it sounds
>>
>>28090347
it's not so much that I'm chasing the high as it is a bone chilling view through the looking glass.
I used to think I was just sorta introverted and a bit odd, but then I felt what it was like to connect on that emotional level with someone.
And I've done X by myself just chilling at home. It felt good, I liked my music, and had a good time. So that was my baseline experience.
Doing it in a situation where I was around other people and connecting with other people is what totally sold this experience for me. I could take it or leave it if it was just the "good feeling" it delivers. The ability to talk and converse with people free from all my anxiety is why I like it.
Having that perspective has been difficult to deal with.
>>
>>28090434
Psychedelics
>>28090425
Replying to my own post but this brings up an important point.

Your dick might not work on Mandy. We call it Mandy dick or pillywilly over in britbong.
When I say it doesn't worrk I mean it may be difficult to wee and or you may find it difficult to get an erection. I mention this because some of you may want to use MD to remove social anxiety and talk to girls.

MDMA has allowed me to talk to girls, however my virgin status still remains.
>>
>>28090475
>Doing it in a situation where I was around other people and connecting with other people is what totally sold this experience for me.

Sounds a little faggy desu desu. Maybe I'm just cynical, but I don't really want to "connect with other people emotionally." People are shitty creatures; I would certainly not trust the experience of any drug that made me feel differently, or that made suddenly feel like "the world was a beautiful, loving place full of caring, awesome people."
>>
File: Anglos.jpg (965 KB, 850x1276) Image search: [Google]
Anglos.jpg
965 KB, 850x1276
>>28090521
>pillywilly
>>
>>28090401
Well yes, but I like it. It's definitely not for everyone, though.
>>28090360
>>28090208
Too bad it's so easy to get laced / fake stuff, makes me a bit paranoid. I am even considering ordering the stuff on darknet and getting some testing kits instead of putting blind faith into my local dealers.
>>28090425
True, my friend was really insistent about the gum
>>
I can do drug combination guides if you want, especially with mandy. Though these are far more subjective.
>>28090538
What can I say? We like childish sounding phrases. I'd be curious to hear some US slang.
>>
>>28090528
you misunderstand. and also sound too far gone.
It's not that everyone is beautiful and happy. It creates the potential for conversation free from the nagging anxiety I have become so accustomed too.
It doesn't turn you into a babbling idiot, it gives you a glimpse of empathy. Take standing in line for example. Normally it's a dull activity, shared among a group of people who only talk to each other if one person is really outgoing and charming enough to strike up a random conversation.
MDMA gives you the tools to be that person. You immediately connect with the person standing next to you because you are both in the same situation. If you want to talk to them, you talk to them. If they tell you to fuck off, it doesn't ruin your day, you just turn around and talk to the other person.
I got rejected by my oneitis while I was on this shit. I should have been fucking devastated. Instead, I had a great night and made a ton of friends. I took a rejection in stride for the first time in my life. I didn't take it personally, BECAUSE this little pill activated the empathy region of my brain, which is apparently never fucking active in me. I guess I'm a sociopath, minus all the charm and social chameleon abilities.
>>
>>28090136
I tried it recently, isn't something you get in the UK often, 2 grams lasted me 2 weeks, bu I lost too much weight even though I only took a little bit every day. Double edged sword kinda thing, not worth it in the long run unless you stick to twice a week or something.

>>28090153
this

>>28090168
this

>>28090125
e = mdma = ecstasy
>>
I bought 100 grams of amphetamine for ridiculously cheap (like 115 pounds) and promptly lost it whilst high on 25I-NBOMe. I was hallucinating about the police or something and I threw it into the woods and when I had sobered up the next day (had to go to hospital due to overdose) I had completely forgotten all about it. A friend told me I was saying something about the police before he left me though so I thought about it and realised what I had done. To this day there's probably several thousand pounds worth of speed sitting in a forest somewhere. I've thought about getting into the same kind of state and maybe that will jog my memory but I don't really want to do that to myself again.

On the upside though about 30 minutes before I tossed the speed the police did actually come so I would be in prison right now if I hadn't thrown it somewhere. They found steroids and letrozole but didn't do anything about it other than confiscation.
>>
>>28090153
>Hallucinogens can change you. It's not a toy; it's not pot.
it's the 'le psychedelics are magical' meme
>>
>>28090606
I suppose I'll see for myself eventually desu.

>Too far gone
I am extremely jaded, yes. Years ago I got rejected by my oneitis in a pretty profound and devastating way, and I've never been the same since.
>>
>>28090712
Can you go into more detail please?
>>
>>28090456
you might prefer 2cb or other 2c's to acid
>>
>>28090606
>>28090726
>Normally it's a dull activity, shared among a group of people who only talk to each other if one person is really outgoing and charming enough to strike up a random conversation.

Also, it's interesting you bring that up, because I'm quite familiar with that general distinction, although not in a drug related context. When I was with my oneitis, I noticed that I actually became a lot more socially confident and outgoing with strangers in that very way.
>>
>>28089544
>do lots of alcohol
>do hash
>do marijuana
>decide to stop
clean for already 1 month bros
i drank two days ago though
>>
>>28090844
also would like to note that i want to do shrooms and connect with nature
i want to become one with the trees

captcha: select trees
>>
>>28090690
How are the NBOMe's? I've heard they're easier on a robot than actual LSD, which I had an extremely shitty experience with. I'm looking for some totally surface level psychedelics which won't just make me feel like shit.
>>
>>28090766
Only had it once.
A friend of mine over-did it and say that it killed his libido.
desu I don't disagree with the fact that psy's like acid, peyote or shrooms are healthier than stims and various rc's, but it's different.
What drugs are nice to go with acid btw?
Once tried a bit of molly with it, other times it has been weed.
How would coke be on acid?
>>
>>28090958
>mixing other drugs with psys

Golly, why would you want to do that? Isn't a heavy LSD trip more than enough to entertain you?
>>
>>28090735
Not the guy who said this but OP here, Hallucinogenics are intense. Acid makes you retarded for about a day after simply because of how long it lasts. Acid really depends on what mood your in. I highly recommend having some weaker benzos on hand on your first time just in case you start to have a bad trip.

One of my friends, since doing acid, has become acutely away that air is always touching the skin. But personally, even after far larger doses than he's had, I've had no life changing experiences.
>>
File: DSCN0457.jpg (1 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0457.jpg
1 MB, 4608x3456
Anyone here actually do hard drugs?
>>
>>28090958
Stims tend to diminish the effects of psys a bit.
>>
>>28091043
Yes, but the anon was mocking people who see hallucinogenics as "magic," which I partly agree with.
>>
>>28091015
The synergy it has with mandy is amazing, it also ensures a good trip.

>>28090958
MD is nice with acid. As is Ket, in fact all three have good synergy but you have to adjust the amounts you take.
If you're having a good trip, a nice bit of hash is a nice easy gentle thing to enjoy.
>>
File: 1452208173047.jpg (957 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1452208173047.jpg
957 KB, 2560x1440
>>28091059
Dissociative-fiend here. Wish I had some ketamine or MXE right now.
>>
>>28090925
Shrooms are awesome. And they're non-addictive - you can't do them more than once a fortnight even if you wanted to
>>
I just want to say I scrolled past this thread like 5 times and thought the OP was chicken nuggets until I actually read the post.
>>
>>28091145
Hallucinogens always either weird me out or seem anticlimactic.

I've been sober for like a month (for the most part) and honestly I wish I could go back to doing heroin/benzo's all day, damn the consequences.
>>
>>28090941
Hell. I've done DMT and that didn't even compare. It was the worst experience I've ever had with a psychedelic - or drug of any kind actually. 2cb is the 'softest' psychedelic I've ever done, LSD fairly mild as well. You might want to try certain cannabis strains that are more psychedelic than others if you're looking for something entry-level, but if you had a bad experience with LSD then you might just be someone who isn't that great with psychedelics in general. I'm the same.
>>
>>28091193
>I wish I could go back to doing heroin/benzo's all day, damn the consequences.

This is why psys are so much better. They have more educational potential, are a crazier trip, PLUS you don't end up pining after a high for life.
>>
>>28091208
Yeah, I'm not a psychedelic fan at all, I just want to experiment a bit more with the mildest ones I can find. At the moment I don't have the cash to use my drugs of choice all the time, so I might as well mess around with some other ones a little bit. Psychedelics are cheap as hell compared to doing dope all day.
>>
>>28091214
Ha, fuck educational potential, fuck "crazy" trips. I just want to feel better, I don't want to have fun with all my friends who I don't have the way all you psyfags do.
>>
>>28090941
>I'm looking for some totally surface level psychedelics which won't just make me feel like shit.

Shrooms are the safest serious hallucinogen imo. (Please correct me guys.) You can have a bad trip on shrooms, but it's less common than the others. In order of 'hardness':

shrooms < DMT < LSD < Salvia

Start with a half dose (2.5g) of shrooms. You won't forget your name and rift to candyland, but you'll get a feel for what you're getting into, and it might make it a more comfortable experience.
>>
>>28090735
Anyone who comes out of a psychedelic experience feeling as though they have 'been changed' in some way is either just memeing or is a genuine retard and fried their brain. Take psychedelic drugs, have fun. But don't take them 'to learn yourself' like some tards do.
>>
>>28091156
please do tell about the effects of shrooms
legal in europe?
>>
>>28091241
DXM is very entry-level if you only do a small amount. Might want to try that. Easily obtainable as well.
>>
>>28091258
I don't care about safety, I care about whether it makes me feel shitty and have a bad trip. And I've heard shitloads of people talk about bad trips on mushrooms, loads of anxiety, etc.
>>
>>28091258
How could you think LSD is harder than DMT? LSD is one of the most entry-level psychedelics.
>>
>>28091267
I understand that alot of people come out of psy use thinking they're alot wiser and more enlightened than they actually are.

But come on. Insisting on looking at them as no different than a party drug is really dense.
>>
>>28091285
Tried DXM, wasn't impressed. Might try it again at some point, but I don't know.
>>
>>28090958
>What drugs are nice to go with acid btw?
weed and nitrous oxide
>>
>>28091308
Yeah it's not really very good but I've never had a bad trip on it either. The problem with avoiding bad trips is that you tend to have to either go with the drugs that aren't so great or at such low doses that it's not worth it. It's a risk really but it mostly depends on the environment you're in. If you doing it on your own and are anxious about having a bad trip then you're probably going to have a bad trip every time.
>>
>>28091355
Yeah, honestly that last part is probably true. What can I say, I don't like psychedelics. Opiates make them look like a bad joke.

I still maintain that anyone who really gets into psychedelics is a complete normalfuck.
>>
File: 1426177874480.jpg (262 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
1426177874480.jpg
262 KB, 500x638
>>28091285
DXM can be very intense if you take real doses of it. I put it on the same level as DMT, K/M-holes and deliriants. On many occasions I've had conversations with people that weren't there. Though getting to such a dose with syrup as people that tend do is hard without puking your guts out before you get there.
>>
>>28091398
If you're taking real doses of DXM, why wouldn't you just get the raw powder online? Not like it's expensive.
>>
File: 1437278876619.jpg (38 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1437278876619.jpg
38 KB, 500x435
Anyone tried 1p-LSD? It's said to be a lot like the real thing with more of a bodyload.

Tried Robbotripping a couple of times, nothing psy about it but that was probably just because of dosage.
>>
>>28091418
I do get the raw powder, my pharmacy sells it in capsules. Never once puked from it.
>>
>>28091439
Gelcaps aren't exactly raw powder, unless your pharmacy actually sells capsules of pure powder.
>>
>>28091428
DXM isn't a psy, it's a dissociative. Dissociatives can be treacherous, a small amount can be the difference between no visuals and complete insanity. Shouldn't be compared to psys.
>>28091461
>unless your pharmacy actually sells capsules of pure powder.
Yeah they do just that. My local pharmacy is awesome.
>>
>>28091439
it depends on the additional stuff mixed with the dxm like guaifenesin that makes you throw up

when you take otc drugs always read what it contains aside from the drug youre interested in
>>
>>28091559
Pure DXM does also make you nauseous, but it's manageable to not throw up. What I do is always start with 600mg and after about an hour take the rest and by then the nausea is over. DXM being nauseating on it's own makes it all the more nauseating with shit like guaf and the tons of sugar they put in there, makes it really heavy on the stomach. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that. One day I just asked my pharmacy if they had cough medicine in pill form and it turned out they have it pure in capsules, that was a great day, it was like finding gold.
>>
Storytime
>Have crippling depression
>Have to go to school
>Do ket to alleviate my suffering
>Don't even bother racking up, use a snore to snort straight from the baggie.
>So much ket. Room spins and heavy limbs
>walk to school listening to Swans, convinced my body is made of cubes.
>Weird behaviour in school, call a teacher a dickhead when they don't answer my question. But I'm still top of the class so they let it slide.

Weird feels.
>>
Best rc drug 4-aco-dmt. It's like shrooms mixed with molly. Try it
>>
>>28091641
Man it's amazing they didn't send you home. I once came to work on o-pce and had that dissociative walk which was worse than I imagined as I was coming down and feeling sober-ish, got sent home. It was cool though went to the mcdonals and bought me a game.

Best I can do about dissociative walking is play it off as drunkenness.

>>28091692
If you want a psy with most molly like effects you should try AMT.
>>
>>28091692
Do you get a good trip out of 15 - 20 mg?

Just wondering how much I'll get out of 1g
>>
>>28091782
Yes, 10 MG is threshold. You feel pretty great off 10. 20 mg and you'll be flying.
>>
Friendly reminder that DXM is for kiddies who haven't yet figured out how to get real drugs.
>>
>>28091742
My teachers thought I was drunk but because i was performing well and have a history of mental health issues they just allowed it.

and I have ADD and mild 'spergers, so I can be retarded like that even when sober
>>
I'm getting myself some O-dsmt next week.
Opiates = drug masterrace
>>
>>28092289
>Opiates = drug masterrace

Not as crazy as psys though. Plus the >addicted for life, completely fried mental-emotional state

I don't understand why LSD and DMT aren't more popular. Pure magic, relatively little life ending risks involved.
>>
File: ricky.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
I just sublingual dosed some amphetamine salts, who else is ready to study for 12 hours?
>>
>>28091059

I do heroin and speedballs because the IV rush of a speedball is greater than the sum of its parts and it has an intense headrush that zones you out almost completely from your surroundings and body desu

Going to cop more crack and heroin on Monday
>>
>>28092321
People are scared of hallucinations.
>>
>>28092450
But not of >fucking heroin?

Hmm

You'll survive a bad trip senpai
>>
>>28092532
You may fuck up your psyche beyond repair with hallucinogenes.
>>
>>28092681
That's what people say, but have you ever heard of that really happening to somebody?

I mean... if you're taking acid thrice a week, then sure, okay. But who does that?
>>
>>28092710
It can happen with just one trip.
I became psychotic twice, once with Acid and once with Proscaline. Ended up in psycho ward these nights.
>>
>>28092710
>if you're taking acid thrice a week, then sure, okay. But who does that?
I've done that and I'm fine. I've also done 3-meo-pcp everyday for a month and I'm still fine. Hallucinogens only fuck you up if you're genetically predisposed to psychosis and schizophrenia.
>>
>>28092753
>I became psychotic

What does that mean?

Worst thing that happened to me with psys was I took a gram of mushrooms one night, got all euphoric, argued with my dad about how he treated my mom, and he kicked my ass.
>>
>>28092358
Does that shit really help and you don't just watch stupid shit on youtube for 4 hours at a time ?
>>
>>28092450
You get tired of hallucinations, but you'll never get tired of feeling good, that's why opiates or benzos are addictive and lsd is not.
My by far fav drug is heroin btw, it suits me just best
>>
>>28092780
You lose control over your actions and end up running around like a dog with rabies. I started a fight with my friends and a security guy.
>>
>>28092839
>You get tired of hallucinations

Why?

Heroin suits EVERYBODY best. It's heroin
>>
>>28092710
>That's what people say, but have you ever heard of that really happening to somebody?
I know people who fucked up their psyche by smoking dope, not beyond repair however, but it took some months for them to get normal again
>>
>>28092928
>dope

What is that, weed? Meth? Just any drug in general?
>>
>>28092957
Weed of course
>>
>>28092957
by dope I meant weed
>>
>>28092891
>Heroin suits EVERYBODY best. It's heroin
not true actually, some try it and are like: nice, but what's the big deal? some prefer coke or drinking, for me it was: yes! that's my drug
>>
>>28092891
That reminds me of when I bought crack for the first time and my dealer started to say "And if you like it- wait, what am I saying, of course you'll like it, it's crack."
>>28092957
Generally people mean heroin when they say dope, but that guy meant weed I guess. Usually if someone says "smoking dope", they mean weed, though they could mean meth. Most people who refer to weed as dope aren't druggies.
>>
bump with another story
>Meant to be going to a river party
>Drink a bottle of molly water (0.25g)
>head to river, see friends on the way turns out we're now going to a some guys house
>I'm like "i thought we were going to the river, imma come up hard"
>Buzz so hard they people who've never met me think i have cerebral palsy
>End up moving to there school and becoming bros

and that's how MDMA gave me friends.
>>
>>28093391
If drugs were all it took to give you friends, you could've made friends in the first place.
>>
File: 1437163396075.jpg (9 KB, 249x219) Image search: [Google]
1437163396075.jpg
9 KB, 249x219
>>28093315
>Generally people mean heroin when they say dope
wot? where are you from? from the 40s?
>>
>>28093468
Freely admit I'm a cyborg, I have it easier in that regards to true robots. I'm generally quite likable, I just have mental health issues and autism so i'll never be a true normie.

and I have a mild phobia of girls so i'll probably remain a virgin
>>
>>28093506
What? I'd understand your post if you were responding to someone who said generally mean weed when they say dope. But actual drug users in all of my experience usually mean heroin if they start talking about dope. The only people I've heard refer to weed as dope are people who either don't smoke or haven't smoked in 30+ years.
>>
>>28089544
>do MDMA
>make friends/end up confessing feelings to strangers
>sober up
>don't want those friends
>those feelings weren't real
>dun goofed

can't handle most drugs anymore
>>
>>28094068
you do it enough and the feeling become real. Got to fake it 'til you make it
>>
>>28094068
Know that feel.
I talk to much crap when I'm on empathogenes.
>>
Anybody ever microdosed?

I have and enjoyed it, trying to decide between buying some more weed or some tabs to microdose with. Thoughts?
>>
>>28094068
>do MDMA
>just listen to music and think about my feelings and who I am and what I really want
>don't even have online friends to talk to
Still nice experiences, but I prefer autismo drugs like LSD.
>>
>>28094116
I tried to microdose, but I'm on a SRE that made 20ug feel like 75ug. Good thing I tried it at home first (now I do it every second weekend, pretty dope).
>>
>>28094166
had the inverse experience when I was on depression meds. 150ug felt like about 50ug.
>>
>>28094199
You probably took an SRI of some sort(serotonin reuptake inhibitor). I'm taking an SRE (serotonin reuptake enhancer).
>>
>>28092246
Friendly reminder that DXM has the potential to cure depression and anxiety if you use it right. (use only low doses, infrequently, and don't mix with other drugs, etc)
>>
>>28094123
>LSD
>autismo drug
Yeah right
>>
>>28094224
Youre right, What are SRE's like?
>>
File: weedplusboobsequalsheaven.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
weedplusboobsequalsheaven.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>28089574
>>28089598

>Get/download (for free):
>Tor Browser
>PGP encryption software
>Account on the Block Chain
>Personal bitcoin wallet on computer (optional)
>Account on Circle.com.

So here's what you do:

>Buy BTC on Circle, (use a debit card transaction for instant access to the coins)
>If you don't want to use circle use localbitcoins, you'll have to meet someone and use cash for that though.
>Immediately transfer coins from Circle to the Blockchain
>Go to deepdotweb, they have listings for all the markets on the dark web.
>Open tor browser.
>Use whatever site you pick from DDW,
>(I prefer AlphaBay, it's the current Silk Road quality one.)
>There you will get a wallet, transfer coins from the Blockchain in the wallet on the site. (I prefer to transfer from Blockchain because it records how many 'confirmations' you have, you need a certain amount on most sites like 3 or 6).
>From there you can buy anything you can afford
>You should use escrow though, you put the BTC in a virtual box and the vendor gets your money when you get your package.
>PGP encryption is used for your address, it's super easy to use, google tutorials, plenty of good ones.

Voila, drugs in the mail. I've gotten everything I've ever ordered and sometimes I get double orders, like what I'm smoking right now. So when the vendor fucks up, it's usually in your favor.

Now someone screenshot this for future threads. I barely ever post on 4chan while high so my stoned ass considers this a useful contribution to the community. Someone on this board hooked me up with instructions to the original Silk Road, so it's about paying robots back too.
>>
Anybody else do modafinil?

I bought 200, really made senior year a breeze with school work. Also had the side effect of making me an uncaring asshole which helped with grills, surprisingly. All of my hook ups came when I was on 400mg and treated them like shit because all I wanted to do was get home and work.
>>
>>28090208
>It is the cure for autism. We should be funding it, we are not.

There is no external "cure". You're a fool if you think that you can change/improve yourself by putting a pill in your mouth. It doesnt work like that and it doesnt happen overnight. Real change is slow and always internal

This is my problem with people that are into drugs generally, they always act all high and mighty because of some psychedelic experience that supposedly revealed some hidden wisdom, but when you actually talk to them about politics or philosophy and you see that they dont have anything interesting to say, just some vague abstract nonsense which usually involves everything being the same/unity
>>
>>28091059
I did and do heroin. I'm in substitution now and get my Subutex from doctor
>>
>>28094241
Basically all dissociatives have that potential.
You could easily just get some Ket and don't deal with the disgusting sie effects of that kiddo-drug
>>
I NEED HELP!
i payed for really high quality hashish, but the high was really really intense. Like i would float, and feel really tired and my heart also started pounding. Is it possible that someone has mixed heroin/opiates in it? in that case i m freaked out. Anyone had any experience with this?
>>
>>28094294
> "easily"
As easily as walking into the store, or ordering from Amazon?

> disgusting sie effects
Such as?
>>
>>28094292
I'll probably end up there eventually, but right now I'm more or less ready to dive back in.
>>
>>28094246
On LSD I'm deep in my head and don't care about talking to people. Everything is great fun and I have useful insights.
Top autism.

>>28094249
The SRE is just a side effect, the anti-depression mechanism is something different, but nobody knows what it is. It affects glutamate, dopamine and also binds to opiod receptors.
Feels good.
>>
>>28094297
You probably just got really high and freaked out. No one will just give away heroin like that.

And if they did, you can tell if you're on opiates by checking to see if your pupils are constricted, which I'm assuming they weren't.
>>
>>28094297
You don't freak out on heroin, and heroin isn't unhealthy or dangerous. It also doesn't make your heart hammer, more the opposite. You just got uncomfortably high of hash.
>>
>>28089544

I've done valiums, dexedrines, MDMA, weed, coke, codeine, oxycodone and ecstasy.

In all honesty, try it once on a moderate amount to test your body's reaction to it. I always tend to do these sort of things every two to three weeks just because I'm too busy trying to get shit done.

Favourite would probably be Dexedrine at the moment, mainly because in small doses your focus becomes pretty good on tasks you need to do. At a high enough dosage, say like 3 - 4 pills, you get a euphoria close to that of MDMA without the bullshit that some dealers mix in to cut it and sell off to you. Also less side effects like feeling depressed. Other than that, weed will always be a good pick me up.

Experiment, but know your limits OP.
>>
>>28094347
>>28094386
thanks, i just freaked out i guess. GOOD SHIT!
>>
>>28094395
I have a hard time justifying amphetamine pills when meth exists. Medical speed is so fucking overpriced.
>>
>>28094323
Darknetmarkets are basically amazon for drugs.
Throwing up, diarrhea, etc.
>>
I love kratom. I take 15g about 3-4 days a week, around 6-7 p.m. Then I get a nice opioid buzz and go exercise, play video games, and enjoy my evening.

Unfortunately, I'm going on an international vacation in 2 weeks. So, I just cut out the kratom a week ago. God damn, I just went through mild dopesickness. I've been shitting 5 times a day (and still am), have a runny nose and sneezes, had the chills for a while, can't keep my legs still or sleep, etc. I also had a killer headache, depression, and want more kratom.

It's super shitty but not THAT terrible. But geez, kratom doesn't fuck around if you regularly take enough of it.
>>
>>28094495
Why not just bring some with you? It's not illegal in many places.
>>
>>28094462
>darknet
I'd rather not deal with that nonsense. Also, my dose of DXM is less than three bucks. I'm betting anything else is gonna cost way more.

>Throwing up, diarrhea
Never happened to me. (again, it's a LOW dose).
I have had brief (10 min) nausea at higher doses though.
>>
>>28094445
I'm euro and I would pay 20$ (two zero) for one pill of adderall, or like 10-15 for one ritalin. All the meth here is racemic, not like in the us where enantiopure shit actually exists, so it's not as good.

I just take amph sulfate.
>>
>>28094445
I guess I prefer it just because it's consistent and controlled. Plus I usually get it fairly cheap per pill, like $2 a pop. I have a mate that just gives them to me sometimes because we're good friends.
>>
>>28094525
I got some amphetamine powder for like $30/g once, and while it obviously wasn't totally pure, it wasn't that paste junk you Euros get. I wish that vendor still sold that stuff, it was honestly nicer than meth because it wasn't so tweaky and fiendy.
>>
>>28091285
>want to take drugs
>look around the house, find two bottles of cough syrup
>ingest about 500mg worth of DXM
>get absolutely no fucking high at all
DXM is literally a meme drug, would not recommend.
>>
>>28094495
>I take 15g
I take 2-3g, any more gives me a headache and makes feel nauseous and dizzy in a bad way.

>>28094575
You get proper powder in europe too, paste is for idiots. In any case you can let the paste dry and then wash it with acetone until it's pure white powder if you want.
>>
>>28094581
>absolutely no fucking high at all
A small portion of the population lacks the enzyme needed to process dxm. You're probably one of them.
>>
>>28094520
Well then keep to your shit-tier kiddo-drug, kiddo.
>>
>>28094615
Fine with me. The more people who consider my medicine undesirable, the better.
>>
>>28094586
If 2-3g makes you feel anything, you have no opioid tolerance at all. I think what must have happened with the powder was that someone in the US ordered a bunch of paste from Europe and washed it, then flipped it for a nice profit.
>>
>>28094653
Yeah, I haven't done serious opiates since 2014. Shit's too expensive nowadays.

How do you consume your kratom? I pour maybe three fingers of boiling water over it, let it cool, and then drink it on empty stomach. I noticed that the boiling water greatly improves the effect compared to just washing it down with cold water. The store I order from also has a good reputation, but who can really tell what plant material is actually like. I'm using red vein.
>>
>>28090087
just switch substances i guess, dont get too used to any one. stick with weed for the most part though. its still a bad idea
>>
>>28094725
I parachuted it because I'm not willing to drink foul tasting shit. It worked reasonably well, but kratom is weak enough that I don't feel like spending money on it at this point.
>>
>4 years ago
>15
>friends mom has a broken leg
>is prescribed dihydrocodeine
>friend steals 200mg of dihydrocodeine
>i buy it of him for $20
>pop it in science
>feels amazing
>on way to next lession
>puke up all over the stairs
>>
>>28089544

I only smoke weed but I'm getting shrooms and lad some time soon. It's so cheap to buy this shit here in Thailand :)
>>
File: image.png (281 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281 KB, 640x480
Anyone here done 3-meo-pcp, 4-meo-pcp, MXP or deschloroketamine here?

I'm a dissociative lover, I still love DXM but it's getting harder to get wonderful experiences with my tolerance. I'm also a big fan of K and MXE but Ketamine never seems to get me as deep and dissociated as I need to go before I run out and shit is expensive where I live. MXE was god tier and blew even DXM out of the water for me for a while but now it seems to be impossible to get it anywhere even on the deepweb..

I'm looking at buying into one of these new Rc chems but not sure which one is for me. I love the M/K/DXM-hole experience and really want to find that with another drug
>>
>>28089614
Tfw you look too much like a cop to score at or even go to a rave.
>>
>>28089544
I have always been scared of using drugs
Are they a bad idea when you have mental issues
I take Xanax, but my doctors has prescribed it to me
Trying to not take it too often so I don't get addicted
>>
>>28094756
I don't dislike the taste of Kratom. It tastes like good soil. How the fuck do you bomb 15g though? Doesn't it make you choke?

I think by boiling the kratom you extract the active ingredient out of it, so it hits you faster and harder. Like when it's slowly released over hours your tolerance will already be up from it initially hitting your system and you waste product. Probably the same principle behind smoking vs eating heroin.

I actually just read that adding something acidic improves the effect even more, so I'll try that too.

Perhaps you should give it a try if you want to save money.
>>
>>28094995
What kind of mental issues senpai?

I have borderline personality disorder so I get the slew of ups and downs, deep depressions, massive anxiety both social and general, depersonalisation, delusions at times and even occasionally psychotic episodes and still enjoy many drugs.
>>
>>28095046
Depressions, Social anxiety, Agoraphobia, and I am very paranoid
My mental hospital does random drug tests so taking drugs would have to wait a few months
>>
drugbro in ottawa. anyone else ?
>>
>>28095069
Avoid High doses of THC, CBD is fine tho. Also avoid speed. Coke could Go either way. Ket and Mandy I'd recommend.
>>
>>28094998
That stuff about the boiling is bullshit.
Kratom consists of a whole bunch of differently behaving alcaloids and it isn't yet known which are solutable in what.
>>
>>28095168
People report that it's more potent when boiled. I'm just one person, but if you google it you'll find more people with the same experience.
>>
How do you guys feel about DMT

>is it addictive?
>how is the high?
>>
Torontofag with a love for that h. Heroin has fucked my shit up in the past. On a low dose of methadone now, totally not using it properly, take just enough to keep the sickness away, and so that I can still get high when I want to.
>>
>>28095188
Anecdotical evidence is irrelevant.
If I should guess I'd say it feels stronger because warm liquids are easier to process by the stomach and stuff.
>>
>>28089948
>Tbh it did help being Cyborg tier but MDMA does just remove and jaded resentment and anxiety any Robots might have.
sounds like a dream come true. how much of it should i smoke or snort for this effect? the only thing ive ever done is marijuana and kratom.
>>
>>28095240
Cal it anecdotal or empirical, it seems to have an effect, whatever the cause.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 477x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 477x598
>>28095069
They'll only be drug testing you for some drugs, eg. Opiates, weed, mdma, meth/speed

Even then if you ever get free reign to take whatever you want, I'd suggest starting with something like Codeine, Xanax, DXM or Ketamine.

I'd find weed can make you have bad anxiety attacks if you are nervous about getting high. Codeine would probably be fun because it's all enjoyment with no psychoactive effects so no paranoid feels. Dissociatives like K break down your ego, so your mind breaks free of its internal struggle with self and begins to see things from larger and less self-centred perspective. You can't really feel paranoid or anxious when you aren't thinking of yourself.

I'd also suggest MDMA very highly if you're not on any SSRIs
>>
>>28095153
Would it be hard to find high CBD low THC weed?
>>
Heroin addiction has ruined my life, don't do it the high is not worth it in the long-run.
If interest i can greentext my life story, it's pretty fucked up. Just tell me.
>>
>>28095254
You don't smoke or snort MDMA, you swallow it, no exceptions. Some people snort it, but it has actually lower biolavailability compared to swallowing, so that's stupid.

100mg is a decent beginners dose. Just go to a party with your friends and do that. Stay away from alcohol while you feel the effects.

>>28095288
It's virtually impossible to find that where weed is illegal, because it's not worth the risk for the small market demand.
>>
>>28095152
>>28095230
on 195 mg's methadone now. wish I'd never gona so high and quit at a low dose. I feel im gona be on it forever now. I miss the rush so bad
>>
>>28095202
No
Not entirely enjoyable but not boring to say the least, I'd really only recommend this if your a spiritual person or a psychonaut interested in introspection
>>
>>28095270
I am on a SNRI so I guess MDAM is a no
I might look Ketamine
Thanks mate
>>28095302
I will probably drive to Holland in autumn
Guess I have to wait till then
>>
>>28095230
you're doing EXACTLY what I want to do now.

What dose are you at where you cal finally feel the rush ?
>>
>>28095318
Holy fuck senpai, I'm on 20mg and I feel similarly. 195mg, how did it get so bad? Were you banging like an 8 ball of dope a day?
>>
>>28095318
>>28095230
You're doing exactly what I wanna do.

what dose are you at so you can still feel the rush ?
>>
>>28095318
quitting methadone is fucking cancer, 100 times worse than heroin, at least with heroin its over in a couple days, methadone fucks you for months
>>
>>28095340
I'm on 20mg right now. Though I want to decrease my dose desu.
>>
>>28095345
My stable was at 75 mg's dude. But every 3 months i'd have to jump 10 because my metabolism is so fast i'd wake up with the runny nose & feel shit until I got my drink. and it just kept going
>>
>>28095230

wtf where do you find dope in toronto I've looked everywhere
>>
>>28095396
Lol waiting for the pharmacy to open right now. I always feel like I gotta cop before I go and get my drink.
>>
>>28091335
opiates & benzos, Ketamine. coke ? depends what you like man
>>
>>28091059
god i would kill for that rock
>>
>>28091335
if you havent combined lsd and mdma you havent lived
>>
>>28094264
thank you man, much apprecited
>>
>>28095417
I'm in Mississauga, but usually either hit up my dude in Etobicoke, or have him come down to me. Used to sell it myself, but got out of that business after my link's link died. Now I just have this one reliable dude and a bunch of motherfuckers I don't trust.
>>
>>28095417
If you wanna grab me a point family, I'll take you down to my guy.
>>
>>28095417
homeless shelters & methadone clinics dude. they are pretty much Open air markets.

prepared to get ripped off a few times tho
>>
Would recommend Magnesium and vitamin c for post come downs on mdma. Also 5htp, but only on a full stomach or you will vomit.
>>28095254
Dont smoke it, i refer you too my guide/posts.
>>28090265
>>28090360
>>28090521
tl;dr?
Get some good powder, snort a tester line, see how it feels after a few minutes, do another line, that should be enough for the first inital dosage. Periodically snort. Don't do much more than a 1/4 of a g first time.

>>28095288
You can find it on Darknet, or smoke hash
>>
>>28095461

You're lucky man I've walked around asking random homeless people and crackheads and everyone either thinks I'm a cop, wants to start a fight, or only has weed/crack. Shit sucks man I just want some tasty #4 in my life.
>>
>>28095483

got yourself a deal
>>
>>28095606
Check your email family.
>>
What drugs should be avoided if you have borderline personality disorder and ADD?
>>
>>28094445
You can buy pure amphetamine online for like a dollar a gram.
>>
If anyone is thinking about ordering online then I'd recommend not going for large amounts. If the police get lucky and intercept a small amount they won't do shit apart from destroying it but a large amount and you'll experience a controlled delivery like I did. I got out of it but it was pretty worrying.
>>
>>28094604
This makes the drug more potent, not less.
>>
>>28095838
How did you get out of it man?
>>
>>28096046
I suspected it was a controlled delivery but the guy delivering wasn't my usual and he looked nervous. Plus he asked me to sign for the package which I never previously had to do. I refused to sign and told him I wasn't expecting any package. 10 minutes later police come knocking on my door and ask for a chat. I didn't confess to anything and they left after about 15 minutes.
>>
>>28090941
nbome's are great for watching visually appealing anime , looking at colorful art, wallpapers and trippy gifs/webms, going for walks (if it's a sunny day) and listening to music, plenty of euphoria and have almost no annoying headspace, very cheap, however they're very bad for you, 2-ci is probably the safest alternative but more expensive
>>
>>28096367
ah fair enough, well done man.
>>
>>28094068
>tfw best buddies with randoms for 15 minutes
>tfw forget about them the next day
>tfw never give them my number and don't have fagbook so don't have to deal with them when i'm sobered up and just wanna smoke weed and enjoy the afterglow the next day
>>
>>28094941
Yeah I've done all those except 4-meo-pcp and the deschloroket I took was very impure and can't really say if it's good or not. 3-meo-pcp is a bit like mxe but more stimulating and lasts longer, also very potent so you get a lot of doses for your money. It pretty much took over mxe as the popular rc of these days. mxp is pretty weak, you have to take a lot, I describe it like somewhere between mxe and dxm, but nowhere near as good as mxe and 3-meo, I find it better than dxm though but more expensive. 2-fluoroketamine is pretty awesome, like between K and mxe, but it's at the same potency of K and more expensive. I'm a big fan of O-PCE which is a bit like a more clearheaded and potent mxe. Diphenidine sucks. Ephenidine is the best one of the phenidines, has some stimulating effects. All phenidines have the same problem of being pretty weak, great for doing once, but not a good choice for dissociative fiends. Best bang for your buck is 3-meo and o-pce.
>>
>>28097011
but wtf are the sauces for this shit in Canada ?
I dont want to get ripped the fuck off and im so desperate for ketamine or analogues
>>
>>28097212
https://www.reddit.com/r/ResearchMarkets/wiki/vendorlist
>>
All that talking about heroin made me go out and buy some. Being on subutex it won't do me that much good, but still may be ok
>>
>>28097011
How would you know if you get 3-meo or 4-meo or pce or whatever? Is that just a question of trust or is there some way of checking it
>>
>>28097501
Dunno if there is any way of checking it beyond taking them, they all have different doses and duration so you'll know afterwards. I've never once had one drugs sold to me as another.
>>
>>28097501
Check your vendor beforehand.
Scamlogs is your friend.
>>
>>28091418
>>28091439
>>28091461
>>28091496
>2016
>Not boosting cough strup and making your own DXM powder like a real poor person
>>
>>28089544
Can anyone help me out with a hair test? I smoke like once or twice a month and haven't at all since like march 2nd. Will I still fail a test at the end of may?
>>
>>28095296
Greentext pl0x
Origami fampai
>>
File: 1394026798964.jpg (7 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
1394026798964.jpg
7 KB, 247x204
>>28094264
Is it a good idea to put your real address ? I mean, I'm still leaving with my mum y'know.
>>
>>28097935
Rent a PO box
>>
>>28097953
Nope, this is very bait
>>
>>28097675
> I smoke like once or twice a month and haven't at all since like march 2nd. Will I still fail a test at the end of may?
What do you smoke? You won't fail if your hair is real short. I think it grows something like one cm pro month, so if the last time is 2 months ago, your hair should be shorter than 2 cm
>>
I like drugs, but the only one I do regularly is weed. I smoke every day, usually 3-4 times a day in small doses.
I have a roomate. We share a bedroom, we've lived together for three years, and he's my best friend. But he's very straightedge and he has absolutely no idea that secretly I'm a pot smoking degenerate.
I'm not sure how I feel about that.
>>
>>28097953
>>28098000
Yes, bait
>>
>>28097935
This is just what I've heard, but if the cops are on to you, they'll do what's called a "controlled delivery". An undercover officer will deliver the package and ask you to sign for it.
Ordinarily you will never have to sign for the package. If you're asked to sign for it, refuse to accept it and say you didn't order anything, and they have nothing on you.
A PO box is bad because it's pretty strong evidence that you were intending to receive the package.

It's a lot of effort for law enforcement to go through and it's unlikely they would do that unless you're ordering large quantities.
>>
I mostly just stick to bud now. smoked some amazing herb all day yesterday

I've done a lot of different drugs, though. coke, mdma, benzos, opiates, acid.. Opiates are my favorite but I try and stay away because it's gotten out of hand in the past.

also
>>28089729
>rolling joints with tobacco
what exactly is the point in doing that? are you just that broke?
invest in a small glass hand pipe. the cheap ones are only $10-15.
>>
>>28089859
Weird, I would of thought they would use a shit ton of real cocaine for a bad meme
>>
>>28095838
Domestic?
>>
>>28098073
Cant really cut it shorter that short. Besides wont they just start asking for body hair?
>>
>>28098506
*cut it that short
>>
>>28098262
Many thanks, maybe I'll order some real LSD. I don't trust the RC that people sell on the streets as real acid.
>>
>>28098555
I used to get LSD from a seller on Silk Road called Tesselated. Plain white blotter marked out with pencil lines. Advertised at 200ug per tab and certainly felt like it. Very good stuff.
Maybe that guy is still around on whatever sites people are using nowadays.
>>
>>28097935
>>28098262

Make sure you have access to your own mailbox. Most vendors don't like people using fake names, the post office knows who lives where so they wont deliver randomly named stuff to addresses sometimes.

Just make sure your mom doesn't see the packages, take note of when the mail comes everyday and be the first to get it. That's what I do, I live with my dad and he's a cop. Three years and he still hasn't figured out. Knock on wood.

Anyways, you have to use your real address. And most packages are sent with fake business names so it looks like you're getting computer parts or pet food or something.
>>
File: tumblr_nvxtnzSieE1uvyvlho1_500.png (316 KB, 329x663) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvxtnzSieE1uvyvlho1_500.png
316 KB, 329x663
>>28098555
Just buy 1A-LSD aka ALD52 from an RC vendor. Some say it's completely identical to LSD, others say it's a bit friendlier. It's the only RC that is not worse than LSD in some way, possibly even better. With illegal LSD you have no idea what you're getting, my bets are on 1P-LSD which is inferior.

Just get clean product from a legit business.
>>
>>28094604
Either he's lying or that shit was expired mang
>>
>>28097609
>>28097619
In the early 90s I used to do some "party drugs", but all pills then were sold as E, there was no way of telling what was really in them. You just took one and waited what happened. You wouldn't know what kind of amphetamine (if any at all) it was. So I'm just wondering if the drug producers nowadays got really so reliable
>>
>>28098744
RCs are legal, so there's no reason to fuck over customers. It's plain bad business. That shit is mostly synthesized in some Chinese lab.

That aside, MDMA is really pure and high quality these days, at least in the EU. God bless. Testing kits becoming more common probably have something to do with it as well.
>>
>>28098506
>Besides wont they just start asking for body hair?
I don't know but you can get rid of body hair too to be on the safe side
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.