[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wife cheated - 1yr anniversary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: inthebutt.jpg (13 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
inthebutt.jpg
13 KB, 420x315
and sharing is caring
>>
File: inthebut.jpg (9 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
inthebut.jpg
9 KB, 420x315
Some Syrian dude from work
>>
File: woopsfoundyourphone.jpg (19 KB, 420x560) Image search: [Google]
woopsfoundyourphone.jpg
19 KB, 420x560
I heard he's in ISIS!!!
>>
>>28089076

You definitely showed that sloot. I mean you utterly destroyed her. I mean it will remove the fact she takes shawarmas because your sausage and kokoro were not enough.
>>
>>28089076
You deserved it, you fucking loser
>>
wow you're so lucky anon
i wish my wife would accept my invitation to have sed with the black stallion next door that I have been grooming for her.
His name is Rashaun and has a 9 inch penis.
His skintone is dark saddle brown and he is 6'5"
>>
yeah, he helped her get an abortion, so overall, pretty stand-up guy. I'm really glad to have the drama out of my life 8 years of government mandated misery.
>>
Why would you want to think about that?

I was cheated on and I just cut all contact and don't even talk about her.
>>
File: 21stCentury.jpg (204 KB, 826x1097) Image search: [Google]
21stCentury.jpg
204 KB, 826x1097
Because she has our kids (have to think about her) and I found a bunch of my old files saved in a folder named "downward spiral" this a.m.
>>
>>28089493
I haven't been fired yet, but everything else here seems pretty accurate. Be warned of the dangers of marriage
>>
>>28089519
I wish I could destroy the part of my brain that still remembers her, wants to be with her, or wants to be with anyone for that matter. Unfortunately, the only tool I have available to perform brain surgery is a 9mm hollow point.
>>
>>28089076
and youre still with her after she cheated on you?
>>
>>28089580

Worst thing you can do to her is make her want come back to you and then giving her dump.
>>
>>28089519
Yet...

Is only a matter of time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.