[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: download (3).jpg (6 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6 KB, 194x200
Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.
>>
WARIO WARE SHOVE-IT-UP-YOUR-OWN-ASS GAME
>>
You're retarded.

Oringalarted.
>>
I started out with PC gaming. I played C&C and BF1942 and COD.
Then I got a gamecube. The only "nintendo" games I had were luigis mansion, pikmin, smash bros, and animal crossing. The rest were cross platform stuff, medal of honor, madden, red faction 2, LoTR
Then I got an xbox.
Then a 360.
Then a xbone.

Where does that leave me?
>>
>>28089037

You do not deserve to be told the secrets of wizardhoodu.
>>
I can only provide evidence for this

I've never owned a non-nintendo console and I'm a definite manchild
>>
File: 1459904144723.png (591 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
1459904144723.png
591 KB, 750x650
SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKERS, WHO GENESIS HERE? YEAH THAT'S RIGHT GENESIS DOES WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU DON'T NIGGA. SEGA GENESIS HAS BLAST PROCESSING, WHAT DO THE OTHERS HAVE? GETTIN' BLASTED IN THE GARBAGE HEAP WHERE THEY BELONG? SHIT WAS SO AHEAD OF ITS TIME THEY ENGRAVED HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS ON IT.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SLOW ASS SHIT.
>>
what if I played them all you fuck
>>
>>28089171
everyone I've ever known who ever had a sega anything has been too autistic to function. It's like advanced super autism. Nintendo is just beta causing, but sega gave us sanic fans.
>>
>>28089193
also manchild, too obsessed with videoed gaming inexperiences
>>
>>28089231
ok Big Smoke
>>
>>28089217
If you post on 4chan you are too autistic to function.
>>
File: Wikipedia_SNES_PAL.jpg (113 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
Wikipedia_SNES_PAL.jpg
113 KB, 1200x850
>>28089037
i grew up playing this shit
>>
>>28089097
Leaves you a faggot with an xbone. You'd be better off a Nintendo-fag, or killing yourself.
>>
You are reversing cause and effect, OP.
>>
>>28089693
even if he is it's useful to know playing nintendo games only is an early symptom of manchilder syndrome
>>
I AINT PLAYIN WID NO DEEL DOE
>>
>Growing up to be alpha
>Playing PS2
>PS2
>2

Wew lad
>>
File: smugwojakgod.png (259 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakgod.png
259 KB, 640x640
>>28089037
Get you a man who did both like me
>>
>>28089693
youre implying that he is beta BECAUSE he played pokemon? great theory my dude
>>
>>28089037
You should try and write sentences not wholly comprised of buzzwords. Try and read it out and you'd sound like a fucking retard.
>>
>>28090000
I think he didn't read all of OP's post

he assumed OP meant:
>playing nintendo => makes you a manchild
when really OP clarified on the last line of his post that
>having manchild genes => makes you play nintendo

so he's actually agreeing with OP but didn't realize because he didn't read his post. if you just read the first line
>Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males
it sounds almost as if he's saying
>playing nintendo => makes you a manchild
when he's actually not
>>
>>28089900
Not all of us were born in 2002 boyo
>>
File: Folder.jpg (12 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
12 KB, 200x199
>>28089037
dont make elbow long excuses get your ass up and do something you cringy faggot
>>
>ps2 >xbox

>not being in high school when those came out

Why are literally, objectively and irrefutably all """""males"""" born after 1985 feminine, high estrogen numale beta cucks?
>>
>>28089037
what about the glorious mustard race?
>>
OP might have a point.

I can't think of a single person who grew up playing Nintendo games who isn't a total beta.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.