[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF guys? WTF The cuck meme is real. >be me >wake up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Tell_Me_The_Story_Lenny.jpg (43 KB, 493x486) Image search: [Google]
Tell_Me_The_Story_Lenny.jpg
43 KB, 493x486
WTF guys?
WTF

The cuck meme is real.

>be me
>wake up this morning
>get text from best friend of 10+ years
>wants me to have a threesome with him and his gf

Can't go back to sleep now? How does one react to a situation like this?

I'm 21, a virgin and average looking. He said he trusts me.

Seriously help me out... Explain this to me...
>>
>>28088786
Think of it this way, even if you don't do it now that you know he's a cuck you'll never be able to look at your friend the same way again. Might as well at least go through with it for the free pussy.
>>
hes gay for his childhood friend
>>
>>28088786

Just do it at least you'll get sex
>>
Say goodbye do your organs cuckboi.
>>
>>28088786
Talk to him about it. Tell him you're not comfortable with that, but you'd like to see where he's coming from. Maybe he can convince you.
>>
>>28088815
Honestly this is what I'm leaning towards.
This guy is a Chad. He's had the same gf since 16. He broke up with her a while ago, got tinder and fucked a good few girls and then went back to his gf. He said he already had a threesome with his gf with another girl.

What I'm trying to say is it most probably isn't the girls idea.
>>
>>28088786
do it faggot. lose that virginity and peg your gayboi best friend in the process.
>>
>>28088855
That's actually good advice, thanks la.
You on the right board?
>>
A threesome is not cuckoldry. Your friend is a fool to put his trust in someone this stupid.
>>
>>28088882
He wants me to have sex with his gf. What would you call it?
>>
Pros
>you get laid
>you get to say you've had a threesome (mmw threesomes still count as threesomes)

Cons
>it might be awkward
>>
>>28088958
He wants you to have sex with him and his girlfriend. What part about "three" don't you understand you fucking infant?
>>
File: Wild_Night_Planned.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Wild_Night_Planned.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
I've had a think about it, and seeing as the majority of you think it's ok,
I'm going to say no.
I'll try joking about it too. Give him an exit strategy.

Sound lads.
>>
>>28088979
desu it could lead to OP cucking his friend later if OP somehow ends up having a bigger dick/lasting longer than his friend
>>
>>28088979
Doj is the resident professional on cuckoldry - I'd listen to him and his bull
>>
>>28088979
I remember you from months ago on monster hunter general. Fucking kill yourself you trip fag.
>>
>>28089046
Pretend that it's so absurd of an offer that you think it's a joke. Like if he says "I'm dead serious man" just laugh and say it's funny as fuck, keep acting that way no matter what he says. Eventually he will get the hint.

Remember if you go thru with it you're a fag and he's a cuck.
>>
>>28088786
>WTF
>be me
>best friend
>...

Fuck off back to /b/ you retarded newfag.
>>
>>28088786
>my friend wants me to cuck him!

More like, he and his girlfriend have a male slave fetish and they'll make you do degrading things and because you are social autismo you will say yes.
>>
I got an offer like this once when i was in high school. My "friend" (drug guy) wanted me to threesome with him and his gf. She was cute and all, but I didn't wanna always associate my first time with him. It's a good thing I didn't do it too cause it turns out she had herpes despite only being in middle school
>>
File: Do_Not_Touch_Willie.jpg (40 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
Do_Not_Touch_Willie.jpg
40 KB, 500x366
Went for

>Flattered... Bit gay lad?

Then I recommended he watch Chasing Amy.
>>
Go there and fuck him and his gf

If you don't do that you're a huge faggot
>>
File: DIGNITY.jpg (102 KB, 710x539) Image search: [Google]
DIGNITY.jpg
102 KB, 710x539
Cool guys, think it's resolved.
That is laughed it off. Pretended it was the silliest thing in the world.

Thanks for the help, I guess.
I'm going to go back to lurking.
>>
Guess I`ll hijack this thread in that case, some guy on craigslist wants me to cuck him while he records it, what do?
>>
It's your best friend bro, you ask him out for drinks to talk about it and see what the real story is.
>>
I feel you anon my closet bi friends always makes jokes about me having a threesome with him and his gf but I can tell he is only partly joking
>>
File: 1458437116494.jpg (110 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1458437116494.jpg
110 KB, 500x442
Honestly I believe it wasn't his Idea at all senpai, maybe his girl set him up for it?

try to get the full gist of it when you can, maybe hes just a beta and not a cuck?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.