[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ssz3.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ssz3.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
Hi, this seems the kind of place to ask this, im thinking of taking my life, not now, not tomorrow, but in the not so near future.
So i want to know at least some recommendations you guys can come up. Maybe i dont do it, maybe i do it, who knows, but at least i want to know my options, any ideas?
>>
None gives a shit if you suicide. Literally none and if you feel the need of telling someone then you're just attention whoring the whole thing.

Sage.
>>
>>28089949
Savage, but he's kinda right.
>>
>>28088655
do it with a gas mask and helium, cutting yourself to death is almost impossible and jumping off of something takes some serious balls

this method is painless and easy
>>
The "I'll do it later" will always stay. It's just something you made up to feel somewhag better/to use as attention whoring material. If you're thinking of doing it soon, you're still far from actually being capable of doing it.
>>
>>28090438
Maybe im attention whoring, maybe im just too lonlely and just want to talk about something, is just that thinking about suicide makes my mind work a little, and makes my problems fade away. So if the time do come, i just want to be prepraed.
>>
You're not suicidal, you're just using thoughts of suicide to comfort yourself by reminding yourself you have a way out

It's okay, almost everyone does it sometimes
>>
>>28090576
This sounds about right. Reminds me of the first half of Steppenwolf too.
>>
>>28090576
is just that i dont trust anyone anymore, is like i have been a child all my life, and when faced to reality, it just hit me, like a truck, so i dont know, i fear everything, i feel even worse by feeling this way, is like an infinite loop, i feel bad because something is making me feel bad, and i feel even worst because that feel shouldnt be making me feel this way, like people are in worst situation and im here with this stupid problem of mine, so i feel worthless, i cant talk to it to anyone. Thinking of taking my life is the only way i can see it ending it, as it is the only way i can feel happy, "like just kill yourself you fucking hopeless bastard"
>>
>>28088655
How are two pills going to kill you?
The picture seems stupid
>>
Is that Tylenol in the picture? How the fuck is anyone going to kill themselves with 2 Tylenol?
>>
>>28088655
>im thinking of taking my life, not now, not tomorrow, but in the not so near future.
If you don't have a date set the risk of you killing yourself a low
Especially when you don't have a method ready/planned
>>
The only bookmarks I have on my laptop are local options for purchasing a shotgun. I'm in contact with a heroin dealer looking into buying enough dope to end my life with, but he's far away and will only deliver large quantities, which I can't afford at the moment. I might end up getting a job just to afford drugs to kill myself with, which I find hilarious honestly.
>>
>>28090725
>>28090734
It's an artistic visualisation of suicide. Don't be an autist and nitpick the details.
>>
>>28088655
Death is easy. It's literally lay in down and doing nothing for all of eternity. It's fucking lazy.
>>
This picture is so fucking gay, implying that you can kill yourself with those two lousy pills, ending with "I love you. Goodbye". Straight out of facebook
>>
>>28090942
there is no such implication, broguy.

notice that's a box cutter not a pen like you thought. they've got something special in mind.
>>
>>28091056
OH SHIT NIGGA I WAS TOO FOCUSED ON THE FRONTPORTION OF THE PICTURE AND MISSED IT COMPLETELY, THAT'S SOME FIGHT CLUB REALIZATION GOING ON.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.