[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really don't care about people. People are evil, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: sadguy.jpg (375 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
sadguy.jpg
375 KB, 2000x1334
I really don't care about people.

People are evil, and selfish. Every building you see as you pass along a street is a monument to selfishness.

Every bit of litter, every bit of junk, a testament to greed. Every fat person a glutton.

I want to believe every person is bad. Like monsters in a video game. But I'm too sentimental, I look at people and think, "maybe that person is like me".

Humanity, and society gave me my consciousness, my sentience. Their love and selfishness, has brought me here. I can't bring myself to hate them.

Why can't I hate them?
>>
>>28088622
>Why can't I hate them?
you're a low test cuckold and a failure as a man
normies have contempt for pretty much everyone just fine, even if they're not as fedora as you are about greed and gluttony
if you can't immediately grasp in your heart how other people are useless obstacles in between you and your desires, i'm afraid you're just a defective human being
>>
File: 2016-04-20 09.42.34.jpg (88 KB, 365x373) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-20 09.42.34.jpg
88 KB, 365x373
> Hate and disgust aren't the only emotions he still feels

You're beyond help cuckboi
>>
People are people. Every human being has a life just like yours, with the full spectrum of human emotions and unique experiences. You can't understand them fully and they can't understand you fully.

There's no reason to hate humankind as a whole.
>>
File: 34.gif (324 KB, 401x353) Image search: [Google]
34.gif
324 KB, 401x353
>not living full fedora
Guilty until proven innocent. I assume people are nasty fucks until they've given me a reason not to. I don't rule out that there are cool people I just don't have to give anyone the benefit of the doubt.
>>
File: 1450796271084.jpg (37 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1450796271084.jpg
37 KB, 500x366
>>28088734
>There's no reason to hate humankind as a whole.
Who put you on the planet? UGH!
>>
File: Vader_Sidious.png (2 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
Vader_Sidious.png
2 MB, 1919x816
>>28088684
>>28088712
>>28088734
>>28088780
>>28088788

OP HERE. I'll be the first to admit I have a childish mentality.

Many people have told me that I have childish views of the world.

The irony is, I never thought this way as a child.

I used to believe the world was good. I used to believe I was good.

> Hate and disgust aren't the only emotions he still feels

Is this some fucking Sithlord darkside shit? Because that's what it looks like to me.

But you know what? If being a selfish uncaring asshole gets me ahead, I might be willing to go that route.

I don't want to be some lowtest cuckhold. I want to be more than just a child, I want to be a man.

Anon is probably right. People are just useless obstacles.

I should give in to the hate.
>>
>>28088684
>all normies are cynical people haters
i disagree
most of them justify their actions in one way or another in their heads, while assuming they and everyone around them means well.

the normiest of normies aren't disillusioned
>>
File: oh.gif (491 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
oh.gif
491 KB, 500x315
>>28088622
>I really don't care about people.
>People are selfish
>>
File: jfmsuf.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
jfmsuf.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>people are mean and evil and judgemental
>come to 4chan to escape
>people are mean and evil and judgemental here too

life is pain
>>
>>28088622
You can't fully hate them because you see your own humanity in everyone, don't despair anon. We will all make it someday.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.