[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shooting at High School Prom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: enough.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
When will this cruel and unusual event go the way of dodgeball?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/us/wisconsin-shooting-school-prom/index.html
>>
>>28088469
Be American

Get shot

original 3424343
>>
>>28088469
But I like dodgeball. Bring back dodgeball, no more school shootings.
>>
>>28088469
>When will this cruel and unusual event go the way of dodgeball?
What. What the fuck do school shootings have to do with dodgeball?
>>
>>28088469
100 bucks says it was a virgin
>>
>>28088804
>how do I think?

dodgeball is a cruel sport that singles out the uncoordinated and not athletic kids and promotes violence among peers.

School dances are cruel social events that single out the autistic, unpopular, and socially inept kids.
>>
>>28088519
if you can dodge a bullet you can dodge a ball
>>
I don't see any mention of race. Could it have been a basketball-American who was innocently on his way to church and did not do anytihng?
>>
>>28089007
I mean I don't know a lot about Wisconsin, but I don't think they have a big african population.
I will admit all the nigger pictures on that page made me think that though.
>>
>>28088469
School shootings have already gone the way of dodgeball. You launch projectiles at people you don't like. They're already the same.
>>
>>28088469
You hate dodgeball you raging faggot?
>>
>>28089149
actually it's my favorite sport ever.
But the fucking liberal feminist limp wristed faggots got rid of it, so why don't they get rid of the leading cause of teen pregnancy and suicide, school dances?
>>
File: 14237552548691.jpg (208 KB, 538x585) Image search: [Google]
14237552548691.jpg
208 KB, 538x585
>>28088469
>way of dodgeball
>>
>>28088961
Wow, i can understand if your getting piffed with basket balls or something, but seriously. come on, i'm autistic as fuck and whenever i got the chance i would play dodgeball and it was fun.

that fucking day when my friends started talking about what girl to take to prom
>>
>Live in Wisconsin
>Going to prom next month

Am I fucked?
>>
>>28089319
>Going to prom

being a normie has consequences and the world is slowly learning this fact.
>>
>>28089330
Well to be fair I didn't plan on going to prom I expected the girl to create a excuse and reject me but she said yes and now I have no idea what to do
Kill me
>>
>>28089412
you fucking weak cunt hire a tuxedo and go
>>
>>28088469
>no deaths
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28089445
I know that senpai but the girl I asked is a q t 3.14 and popular so I don't want to fuck it up
>>
File: refalmes.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
refalmes.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>28089505
>q t 3.14 and popular
get the fuck off my board and out of my thread
>>
>dodgeball
They stopped using actual dodgeballs in my city before I even got to 1st grade. They always used foam balls so nobody could get hurt. I do wish they used rubber balls because I would always headhunt the girls. Don't participate, get a ball to the face, not like they weren't used to it.

>Prom
If a girl asked you, get the fuck off this board. I spent my prom playing Diablo 2 all night. No regrets.
>>
>>28089517
s-sorry senpai i didn't mean to upset you
>>
File: wisconsin.png (108 KB, 968x1044) Image search: [Google]
wisconsin.png
108 KB, 968x1044
>>28089579

You are a disgrace to us Wisconsinites. Feel free to ostracize yourself to a Milwaukee ghetto.
>>
>>28089590
Can I just kill myself instead? So that way I atleast die on my terms
>>
>>28088469
Why not just deal with it? Bullying is a natural part of life and bullies always win. Just look at Germany, Britain, America, or Japan. All countries that dominate and humiliate others
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.