[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagecucks, how do you deal with people on a daily basis without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Wagecucks, how do you deal with people on a daily basis without scaring off people?

I'm worried that my introversion would prevent me from getting a job in the future, but then again it's probably gonna be in IT so .. Would I be fine?
>>
>>28088294
I have a cubicle job that doesn't really require talking to people all that much. I just sit at a desk and write code for the most part.
>>
>>28088294
I do scare off people. But they get over it somehow and so do I, we all soldier through. Mentally ill people have to work too, they know that.
>>
honestly i just learned how to pretend. it's super easy to fake being interested in what people have to say and anyone who tries to talk to someone who is literally forced to listen to and agree with what they're saying isn't super interested in hearing anything back. just nod and smile and fake a laugh
>>
>>28088294
I drink heavily.
>>
Im a bouncer
So i do get to bang heads time to time
>>
>>28088359

Right now with my peers, I can get along with them well, but not fit in with their cliques and stuff. Not to the "get out on weekends" kind of relationship.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.