[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caught
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
Tell me anons, have you ever been caught jerking off?
I have 2 times by my sister
She treats me like shit now.
>>
many times by mom.(i used to deliberately let it happen)
>>
>>28087669

Once that I know of. My dad opened my door midway through and I ran to another room and laid there for a good hour. He's never mentioned it. Ever.
>>
>>28087669
Sounds hot
You should cum on her when she sleeps
>>
>>28087684
>many times by mom.(i used to deliberately let it happen)

hmm
>>
>>28087669
I have been caught a couple times by both parents. Before you diss on my poor track record, sometimes I was masturbating right in front of them e.g. in the living room with my back turned to them.
>>
once by my parents; they had never given me the sex talk and didn't really feel like ever doing so, so they kinda just told me that sex as depicted on the internet is unrealistic and left me to my own devices
once by a flatmate, although she just went to the liquor cabinet and back to her room so i didn't confirm that she 'caught' me; it was mortifying and i felt like absolute shit for the next 24 hours
also jacked off many times when someone else was in the room so for all i know they noticed, but that's not really the same as being accidentally caught
>>
>Age 15-16
>Fapping with laptop on opposite end of bed, so you can see the screen from the door (not on purpose)
>Dick in hand, going hard to the point of sweating
>Mom walks in and scolds me with a voice that carried the most disappointment I've ever felt from her
>Dick still in hand as I look her in the eyes, trying to think of an excuse
> "It was a pop-up mom..."

This is just one of many experiences that made me realize I was the failure of her kids.
>>
>>28087791
Op here
I would have killed myself.
>>
>>28087669
Grow some balls faggot, tell your sister IM JACKING OFF FUCK OFF
>>
>>28087669
One time by my sister. The only computer in the house was in the living room, the entirety of which is visible when someone walks in the front door. You can probably guess what happened next: sister came home, I was jerking off and didn't hear her, she came in and saw me naked at the computer (I managed to cover my boner with my shorts when I saw the door move at least so I'm hoping her not seeing my dick made it less scarring), she didn't saw a word and just powerwalked to her room. She acted like nothing happened later on and to this day we have never mentioned it. Not so bad all things considered.
>>
No, but one time before before school after I got out of the shower I walked out in to the hallway naked to get to my room and my sister was at the end of the kitchen kinda looking down putting on a coat and I quickly went into my room. I dont think she saw me but if she did it was for only a second and she would've seen a 6'1 132 lbs extremely pale hunched over skelly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.