[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do wimmin dislike prostitution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1461304204707s.jpg (7 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1461304204707s.jpg
7 KB, 238x192
why do wimmin dislike prostitution
>>
>>28087667

Because women want a want who will give them his feels.

Nah just kidding they dont want filthy reptilians like yourself inside of them for such a small cash.
>>
>>28087667
They don't like being reminded that in the end they're just a meat hole. It assaults their sense of femininity and dignity.
>>
>>28087814
>It assaults their sense of femininity and dignity.
as if they don't do that to themselves in the first place
>>
>>28087798
>prostitution is legal in my cunt (new zealand)

Feels good, I can get me a fine 19 year old euro babe for an hour $200
>>
>>28087667
Prostitution totally destroys the pussy cartel most women nowdays want to establish on men. They like to pick out the best men and pass them around like hot joints, while getting kicks when they see most men suffer from being treated lowlier than dogs. Prostitution drives the price of their pussies to the ground if it's legal and regulated and gives the average man freedom to bust a big nut in a whore, pay and forget about her, instead of chasing after a dumb, immature liberal-feminist whore that only likes tall, ripped niggers.
>>
>>28087833

OFC it feels good stuffing woman.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.