[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I have a question, I feel like I can never finish a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (479 KB, 1432x1424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
479 KB, 1432x1424
Hey guys I have a question, I feel like I can never finish a thought in my head and all I can think most of the time is "what the fuck is going on". Is this a sign of a mental illness? Or am I just retarded?
>>
Sounds like you need more focus. Stop masturbating, reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, etc. Eat healthier food, get more sleep and earlier. Practice meditation.
>>
your mind, like your body, must be worked if it is to stay sharp and functional instead of doughy and formless.

you're here shitposting at nearly 4 am on /r9k/. you're not mentally ill or retarded, just lazy.
>>
I'm not a doctor, but you might be developing schizophrenia. I recommend seeing someone about this.
>>
>>28087576
you're just shy/conscious
>>
>>28087623
Never consume alcohol, but I do smoke the Devil's grass occasionally. I need to work on my diet as well. I literally never eat fruit.

>>28087630 what do you suggest I do to keep my mind in shape?

>>28087663 fuck I've been reading about skitz lately and it kind of sounds relatable.

>>28087683 what the fuck does this even mean
>>
>>28087754
Yeah, if it's as bad as you say, having a hard time keeping track of thoughts, in constant confusion; you should totally go see a psychiatrist or something.
>>
>>28087754
exercise, read, only fap to your imagination, play puzzle games, make art--anything that engages you beyond putting you into a low-lidded consumptive trance
>>
>>28087754
I smoked cannabis nightly for 2 months straight, and I found that I was unable to concentrate properly or form coherent sentences (relative to how spoke previously). In addition to this, I developed a slight stutter - something which required concious thought to rectify.

My advice is to quit smoking weed, especially if you're using bong. It may take a few months to return to normal, but it's honesty the best thing for you.
>>
>>28087576
Exercise more, even if it's just going on a walk for 30 mins. Get some fresh air, do some sit ups/push ups in your backyard. Get out of the house man.
>>
Your brain seems to struggle to make sense out of nonsense. Stop it. Stop making sense.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.