[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you want to date a non-vegan girl, r9k? Think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: vg.jpg (77 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
vg.jpg
77 KB, 640x960
Why would you want to date a non-vegan girl, r9k?

Think about it, a non-vegan girl is happy to terminate the life of a conscious being, merely for her physical gratification (pleasure of eating it). Could such a woman be trusted? Why would you want to share your body with a woman filled with the corpses of dead animals? Can you really expect your relationship to work with such a girl?
>>
this is a very shitty troll thread.
>>
>>28087521
but what if im not vegan? then we couldn't eat the same thing because i wouldn't want to be vegan. we'd have to cook 2 different meals for dinner, etc and could only eat at a few restaurants
>>
File: 1397722032168.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1397722032168.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>28087521
>a non-vegan girl is happy to terminate the life of a conscious being
hopefully its mine tbqh
>>
I wouldn't. Suffering matters and it doesn't matter which brain experiences it. You really want to torture, imprison, rape and murder animals to get a hamburger and hot dogs? What makes you think you deserve that?

>inb4 they're just animals
so are you. get some fucking empathy idiot.
>>
>>28087521
I like plants more than animals in a non-meme way yet you don't see me complaining when you eat salad.
>>
>>28087543
this is a Christian board, you fuck!
>>
>>28087556
Totally not OP. Trust me, I swear.
>>
Every single vegan girl I know is fat.
>>
File: 1454447393001.jpg (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1454447393001.jpg
81 KB, 800x600
>>28087646
But in Mexico and America (fattest nations of earth) the majority are meat-eaters.... so that anecdote isn't really relevant.
>>
>>28087521
I honestly don't give a fuck as long as she's gentle to me. There are more important things like she must be a virgin, too. Anyways, I was brought up a non-vegan too, and I cannot remove the history of animals' red blood being ingested by my body. Also shitty bait, but I'm so damn bored.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.