[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon v Paypal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
need help from ausbot lawyers

Some of you remembers me from last nights thread. Im cant let this go, im too obsessed in getting back this scammer.

One of the aus ot lawyers told me i could be paying below $10k in legal fees to paypal if i lose, but ehat if im judgement proof because my only source of income is centrelink?
And i did some thinking regarding he scenarios
What if i lose and ignore the court order to pay costs? Paypal wouldn't pursue enforcement of the court order for a small time like me anyway?

If i cant get justice im going to pull a scumbag move. Its either claim judgement proof or ignoring cost order to paypal

Sorry for badgering r9k for advice but theres no one else i can look for that gives the kind of reality check i need other an 4chan, and im nit paying $350 an hour for solicitor
>>
File: flbb.png (31 KB, 720x644) Image search: [Google]
flbb.png
31 KB, 720x644
I'm rooting for you anon. Go fuck up those Paypal fatcats.
>>
I also want to say the reason I am so consumed with this is because the scammer is an Australian. Were she from Nigeria I wouldn't have done anything about it but because, this is my rationale, if the scammer from Australia are scamming people in Australia and so easily get away with it, im going to have to accept that this is part of reality and if I can't get paypal to spill the bank account number for me to take the bank to court for the bank to spill the name and address, there is no stopping me from doing the same scam, because the police doesnt give a fuck AND from what ive been told by solicitors irl, ots near fucking impossible without hiring a lawyer which will cost me $50k, so if i scammed people using the same method who the fuck sould be willing to go through all that bullshit to recover $500? and besides, people rich enough to buy legit products wont bother with rbay anyway, so the chance of a reprisial is even loswer at that.

Cant beat them, join them
>>
>>28087168

>Waaaa, i'm a victim! It's so unfair!
>If nobody helps me get revenge I'm going to do the same thing to other people!

You're insane.
>>
>>28087191
As a r9ker, that is an understatement.
>>
Fdbgetgre
>>
>>28087168
So how did you get scammed? I've had issues with paypal before in Australia.
>>
File: 1461271486381.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461271486381.jpg
163 KB, 1920x1080
Stop forcing this meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 750x1000
>>28087965
How is it a meme? Pic related is my affidavit. Go ahead, laugh
>>
>>28087955
Its just a ucpr 5.2 case. Apparently its more complex than usual cases which is ironic
>>
what actually happened what was the scam
>>
>>28088194
So what happened? Why are paypal after you?
>>
>>28088216
>>28088215
I pretty much already answered your question
>>
>Falling for a scam on the internet
Why is there a 50 year old women on r9k?
>>
>>28088224
Answer it again then I don't understand you.
>>
>>28088229
>being a loser in post-2006

Lmao...
>>
>>28088245
If you don't understand, ita unlikely youre capable of giving proper advice, in other words youre just asking because you have your own agenda
>>
>>28088263
>ita unlikely youre capable of giving proper advice, in other words youre just asking because you have your own agenda

If you're referring to >>28088181 I can't make it out.

I don't have any advice, I'm just curious because I'm an Aussie who has also had issues with Paypal in the past. If you could explain what you're going through I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>28088290
No, fuck off.

Don't suddenly talk politely just because you have something to gain out of me. I can see that bullshit.
>>
>>28088301
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

bloxxxxkinh
>>
>>28088301
I'm so happy you got scammed, anon.
>>
>>28088369
Worh the investment with what im about to do, imo. Got to spend money on o make money
>>
>>28088181
So you decided to avoid using the protections put in place to avoid getting scammed, and then whine about getting scammed? Could you be more retarded? How do you expect anything else from Paypal?
>>
>>28088393
>more agenda based questions
Keep bumping my thread. At least im getting (you)s
>>
>>28088301
>Don't suddenly talk politely just because you have something to gain out of me. I can see that bullshit.
I was polite the entire time?

Anyway, quality bait I give it a 6/10
>>
>>28088432
>suddenly
>entire time

I give 6/10 to you, my friend
>>
>>28088432
You're pushing your agenda to prevent my agenda from agenda. Or something. Agenda.
>>
File: image.jpg (482 KB, 1048x2600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482 KB, 1048x2600
>>28088458
Youre not op, shut up
>>
>>28087203
>r9ker
>not robot

So which particularly faggy place from reddit did you come from?
>>
>>28087075

You are ACTUALLY a moron.

I read through the last thread on my phone and was pissed off that I couldn't reply (currently in China, VPN on my computer but not on my phone).

1. If PayPal aren't willing to provide details, you're going to have to join them as a defendant, likely seeking an order for equitable discovery.

2. If PayPal are joined as a defendant and successfully defend their position, you will pay the costs of their legal fees. This is almost the universal rule ("costs follow the event")

3. PayPal, being a large corporate entity, pays its lawyers a lot. Therefore you will pay its lawyers a lot.

4. If you go then through NCAT to sue this lady, the maximum you will be able to recover is $40,000. I understand your claim is for about $1200, which is going to be even more pointless, because...

5. In NCAT, where you are suing this lady, costs DO NOT FOLLOW THE EVENT. You will be bearing your own legal costs and she will bear hers. Your legal costs, if you hire a lawyer, will DEFINITELY exceed this amount.

6. If you don't hire a lawyer for some reason, then you will lose. The evidence you've provided in this and earlier threads indicates that you made a gift to this lady, specifically going against eBay and PayPal's warnings not to do so, and didn't receive anything in return. Do you even know the name of the cause of action you're basing your claim on? No? Good luck!

7. You've been told all of the above so many times, not only by people in this and earlier threads, but also by an ACTUAL QUALIFIED SOLICITOR, and still want to go through with it.

8. You have decided that if you don't get """"""justice"""""", you are going to do the same thing to other people. You are so stupid you fell for a widely known scam that middle school kids would have avoided. Best of luck finding people even stupider than you to trick. Don't bother.

But I look forward to your furious response about how none of us understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>28087955
He was an idiot and gifted an eBay seller the money for an iPad instead of paying for it through the normal channels. Then he was so dumb he did it a second time, now he's hoping PayPal will release this woman's name and address because he dropped nearly 2k on iPads that never existed.
>>
>>28089058
If you were from the last thread, apparently a lot of the things you said are dead wrong by another anon who seem to be familiar with the law, i wont bother elaborating as i set to gain nothing by proving you wrong aside from having you reply with free bumps.

The fact that you mentioned NCAT and equitable discovery shows how wrong you are. An expat fucking gooks is in no place to give legal advice

If you actually read the previous thread youd know the lawyer giving advice said you were full of shit when you mentioned the $200k bond, which made a lot of sense to me in hindsight.

I commend you for getting me to believe your bullshit in the previous thread though.
>>
>>28087191

>you're insane

isn't everyone?
>>
Lol youre a retard
>>
can someone do a tl;dr i've not no idea what the cunt's trying to say
>>
>>28089745
Basically this >>28089124 happened and now OP is trying to take PayPal to court to get this chick who scammed his name to track her down and then it's extra unclear what he intends to do.
>>
>getting scammed by a woman
That's what you get for trying to buy apple products. I hope you go through with it all, and have to pay their legal fees.
>>
>only source of income is centrelink
>Goes and buys a $300 device
>Does it outside of the protection of Ebay
>>
>>28089846
lol absolute dummy
>>
>>28090035
>If i do what internet woman says, she might think I'm cool!
>No biggie, I'll send more money to prove how cool I am!
>Sexual intercourse, here I come!
>>
kek it's threads like this that keep me coming to board. this bitch straight up pegged op's ass. it's beautiful
>>
Op here. The truth is i wanted to find her so i could blackmail her into having sex with me. Would be so thrilling desu senpai
>>
>>28089846
This was meant for you >>28090330

Ouriginsk
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.